New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larry's Bradshaw Double
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know no one is going to believe me but this is going to be a NO BS NO chain jerking NO jokeing straight up reoport on my sunday afternoon at Baileys shop and Larry's double that being said moonI shot it first Larry moon

I have shot a lot of rifles in my life but bailey's the double bailey is building for larry is the best big bore i have ever had the pleasure of shooting. the balance is superb, I was a little suprised a how little felt recoil it has and the muzzel lift was a lot less than you would expect for a 500ne. If Larry is not happy with every aspect of this rifle then he's dumber than a bag of hammer's.
and the engraving is world class i have seen Baileys work before but this is the most extensive engraving i have seen on one of his rifle and it's superb. what ever he charged Larry for the engraving a assure you he did not charge enough Big Grin!! Larry you thought it was nice at dallas you an't seen nothing yet.
Hook
PS Larry you owe Bailey a box of ammo!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin I had fun testing you rifle for you!!!!!!

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hooker, could you be more specific...how Big of a bag of hammers?

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Thanks Hooker
Did Bailey get it to final regulation?
Does he need more ammo for sure I will get it to him.
Did he get the checkering complete yet?
He had some case hardening to do also.

Well like they she will be the BELLA at the BALL

Thanks for the report
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry, I'd demand $1,000 off the price, now that "Mossberg Man" has had his mitts on it!!! :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs
I hope he did not leave any DNA on it.
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard he was EXTREMELY excited!!! :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey told me the action was now a bit "sticky" !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs
Good thing it will be Case Harden That 400 degrees will kill anything.
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you ever met Hooker? I'd get Turnbull to turn it up a bit!!! :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK first off it would have to be a dump truck of hammers not just a bag!!!!
the regulation was perfect if it had sights yet that is Big Grin
Bailey is still having trouble with the disco ball and laser light show adapters!! but i'm sure he willfigure it out shortly. he has your fadora and feather boa in bright pink and purple for you to wear when your in the bush with it so you will match the pimponator rifle.
the felt recoil is so small that you could even wear you heart shaped shades while shooting it.

AND YOU AN'T NEVER GETTING MY DNA OFF IT!!!! HOOKER DNA IS INDISRTUCTIBLE Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
THE BEST THING ABOUT THE RIFLE IS IT FIT ME LIKE A GLOVE Big Grin Big Grin so you can will it to me when you die!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great to hear!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Great to hear!

What? That he's got cast iron DNA?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
Doug knows me he an't touching it without a hazmat suit and a blast funrnace rotflmostrong gene pool in my family!! you know it's hard to break a straight line!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
did i mention that the trigger pull is GREAT on Larry's ugly rifle?? if i missed thats the freaking triggers are GREAT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, a straight family line right back to the Neanderthals. But, unfortunately in your case, there weren't too many stops along the way!!!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Must not be too many branches on that family tree huh?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most families have "Trees"...Hooker's looks like a strip club's dance pole!!!! :-)

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Are you sure it's not a family circle? It might loop around back into itself?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, back during the Iron Age, when someone told a member of the Hooker Clan to go "F" themselves, I guess they took it quite literally!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
your all just jealouse because i had got to shoot so many of Baileys rifles anf you haven't Big Grin and my knuckels do not drag the ground they just kinda rub it when i walk.see ya'll when i get contection in cameroon I'm flight bound in the am!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go for it!!! I'll be waiting for my invite! :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs
you just let me know when you want to be there and we'll arrange it with Cam. so considers yourself invited and if you have to you can bring that dam Larry with you if he promises tostop smiling like a chimp!! I'm thinking the apple did not fall far from the three on that one. or should i say the chimp did not fall far from the tree Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck, travel safe.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs, Larry and Hooker......we have obviously descended into the modern day equivelent of the three stooges. The roles in this are clearly defines and consistent.....you guys should go on the road Wink

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess Hooker already did!

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Mama won't let Biebs off his chain in the yard.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let it be known I am my name sake
Biebs has to be Curley
So Hooker you gotta be Mo or Shemp.
Also
Bail if you get a chance an update on what has been done and what needs to be done for completion
Thanks
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let it be known I am my name sake
Biebs has to be Curley
So Hooker you gotta be Mo or Shemp.

Hooker is a "Mo", all right!!! :-)

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
I don't know Biebs,,, I've got him pictured more like Curley..

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nyuck, nyuck !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello
Talked with Bailey today he is almost completed with the regulation. He said it shoots great.
Bailey is taking the gun to Ron Spomer for him to shoot Wed.he hopes he will write an article about it in Sports Afield.
He is to update us after that take place.
Thanks Bailey
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey
How did the Test go with Ron Spomer
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bails, it's 12 times around, then back thru the center when tying that noose!@!!

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE ... dumber than a bag of hammer's.
[/QUOTE]

or, as they might say in England, a bag of grocers' apostrophes Smiler

Posts: 5112 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
your all just jealouse because i had got to shoot so many of Baileys rifles anf you haven't Big Grin and my knuckels do not drag the ground they just kinda rub it when i walk.see ya'll when i get contection in cameroon I'm flight bound in the am!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Does Hooker talk like he types?

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:

Does Hooker talk like he types?

Exactly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37897 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey
Anything new to report on?
Any new pictures?
Everybody wants to see the progress
Thanks
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dam i go tothe bush for afew weeks and people bad mouth my literary skills and familt telephone pole!!!!! piss on Larry when's my shooter goingto be done Big Grin Big Grin has bailey been so busy he can not post here ?????

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hook, are you back?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure sounds like it.
I want a report also.
Larry