THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Falling block double prototype
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Falling block double prototype
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
And you'll be staying there for sometime to come! Roll Eyes Enjoy the rubber room!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've already taken 5 Jumbo with it. The only problem is that when I pull the trigger, I wake up!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 20159 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Was the biggun` wearing red nail polish and lipstick and a PINK tutu like your last set of dreams? diggin Wink Big Grin

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, it was Karl Stumpfe...my PH!!!

Posts: 20159 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Yep... Time for the Rubber room!! Big Grin

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Yes, it was Karl Stumpfe...my PH!!!

Uhhhh, Biebs ...

Did you forget to tell me something about Karl ... shocker

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:

Uhhhh, Biebs ...

I'd worry more about Biebs and his fantasys! You might be next! sofa

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:

Uhhhh, Biebs ...

I'd worry more about Biebs and his fantasys! You might be next! sofa

Good point!

He ain't betting a ride on the back of my Buell, that's for sure!

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Biebs LIVES a fantasy Big Grin

Or should I say... The Bibes abies

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey,
Thanks for taking time to email. I really should have waited to ship it to you.
Get well Bud.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, welcome back BB!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch,

Your rifle made it OK, and my son put it indoors so it'a safe.

Thanks Jon,

Everytime I get up it gets a little easier. The staff here has managed my pain incredible well. Not once has it been an issue.

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Guy's
How does this hunk of driftwood look for my new 450 Falling Block
[IMG:top] [/IMG]
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
While hunting in Africa, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How an elephant got into my pajamas I'll never know.
Groucho Marx

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27606 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bailey,
I worried about doing a stupid thing sending it while you weren't home.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
elk88101,

Thats wood has some great figuring in it it should look outstanding on your new falling block!!

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bailey
Any updates on the new projects?
Give us a report on how you are getting along with the new JOINTS.

Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
elk88101,
I got an email from Bailey he's doing OK getting back in the swing of things. he said the new joints are doing great

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted Hide Post
Looks like you hit a home run with this one Mr. Bradshaw. And once again I am speechless...

http://www.facebook.com/profil...p?id=100001646464847

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC
682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

Posts: 1026 | Location: Mineola, TX | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With Quote