New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHATS A .45 BLASER
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not been there. I thought Chuck told me it went to 500 or 600 yards. I cannot remember where it is.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cold, the Hitpoint, or Ziess not popular? Could be because the docter optic reflex dot sight makes all the others look a bit stone age? I have two, one on my R93 (which has stood up to .375 H&H for several years now) and one on my 95BBF, I especially like it on the BBF, it's accurate enough to use the with rifle out to 250m, and easy enough to use for the shotgun with birds. Both are great sights, compact, lightweight, very fast to use. and for about $1,000 (with the saddle mount), much cheaper than either of the others.

Cheers, Dave.
Non Illegitium Carborundum

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I like the Aimport and its big objective lens. But I don't own any of them yet. I also like the fact that the Aimpoint is the cheapest.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a fummy one D99. Fellow at the range the other day, real know it all, we ahve all run into them, right? Can't be told anything.
Anyhow, has the same docter sight as me, but on a steyr. All of a sudden sight doesn't work, red dot just dissappears. 'F@#%^&G piece of $#@T says he and procedes to throw it in the bin!
Hang on, thinks I, 1; they come with a warranty, and 2; it might just be the battery. I mentioned this to said knucklehead, got told to fuck off and mind my own business.
O.K, I can take a hint. After he had gone I put my spare battery in, and guess what, it works fine!
Anyone want a cheap docter optic reflex sight on a blaser saddle mount?

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Hell yes, what's it worth to you?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dunno, whats the saddle mount worth in the EU?

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Priced the mount and sight today, fairly pricey here in OZ, but if you want it, say 1/2 the retail?

Cheers, Dave

Cheers, Dave.