New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cold and hunger coming to America?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have no doubt, but I also believe that there is a more than fair share of low lives too.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Randy, the free shit army grows by the day. Sooner or later America will break.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Sooner or later America will break.

It is BROKEN beyond repair. It is in the dying "QUIVVERS" stage.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those last two post are right on target. I will be making Tamiflu tincture this spring summer to store up.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

Posts: 518 | Registered: 28 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amazing the changes we have seen in our lifetime. Sure, in the 50s + 60s there were issues, but in general, sanity reigned; not so today. I fear for the future of my grandchildren.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Fisk:
Those last two post are right on target. I will be making Tamiflu tincture this spring summer to store up.

Jerry,

Recipe for this?

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chop up about one quart of green sweet gum balls. Total cover with at least 100 proof vodka or similar. Let stand 8 weeks. Strain. We put in eye dropper. Makes a really great tincture equivalent to Tamiflu for flu and like illnesses. Keep cool and in dark. Last a year or two.

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can Google up, while Google is still working. Sweet gum trees provides several benefits other than being a pain in the butt in the yard.

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Fisk:
You can Google up, while Google is still working. Sweet gum trees provides several benefits other than being a pain in the butt in the yard.

I shall do so! I produce my own elderberry tinctures as it too is an antiviral.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We also do mullen tinctures and work with yarrow.

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of both Mullen + Yarrow growing wild here as well as sumack. My 1st wife was an herbalist so she would make tinctures. The sumac makes a great tea for colds + flu. The Yarrow (Achilium) is good for blood coagulation for wounds ( thus the genus)+ when cut up into your compost pile, it will help break down the compost in 1/2 the time. I know that the Indians used the Mullen to smoke, but I have never done so.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just put it in a little strainer and let it burn to inhale. I did that when I had the Rona.

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jerry, did it really help your respiratory system? I know that it has been called Indian tobacco + only have the rumors of its effectiveness for bronchial matters. How well did it work for you + did you dry the succulent leaves prior to use + if so for how long? these real medicines that grow in the wild that we have become so distanced from are a real shame to our loss of knowledge over the years. I don't regret the loss of my ex-wife but I do miss her knowledge on herbalism + natural cures.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
I always want to tell women who tell be that a dog is their baby.

So you are telling me you have regular sex with dogs.

That kind of gives a new meaning to the command "Come"

Posts: 692 | Registered: 21 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Went Spring Hunting for Turkey and Hogs.
Wife's garden is going well. Turkeys and Hogs have been processed and waiting in the freezer. Now its time for Fish.

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post