THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    And for the worst game meat you've ever had . . .
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And for the worst game meat you've ever had . . .
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE/)

"If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it smells like fish..."

Good hunting,
desmobob[/QUOTE]

Yeah, be careful in the dark! Eeker

Once an African camp Steward asked if we wished "filet of baboon"(from our freshly killed bait for leopard). We didn't have the guts to even consider it.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
It seems I can't find a recipe to make snow/blue goose taste good! Even jerky spices can't kill the horrible taste!

Best I have ever had is fresh Zebra backstraps on an open fire!

Trophies are not dead animals...they are living memories.

Posts: 217 | Location: Fargo, North Dakota | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My desert bighorn sheep was so bad that the dogs moved up-wind when we tried cooking it.

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote