Notify
Tools

Crapstick Was a Fraud Part II
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gator1 China Fleet Sailor:

Seems like a lot of fellows hiding out and throwing rocks from behind the outhouse.

It must be a Character thing.

animal

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
quote:
Originally posted by Gator1:

Seems like a lot of fellows hiding out and throwing rocks from behind the outhouse.

It must be a Character thing.

animal

Hey!

I just want to make it clear I wasn't judging.

I'm cool with adrooks' choices in life.

Posts: 8938 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: 11 October 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by China Fleet Sailor:

But would you hunt with him? Big Grin

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
China Fleet Sailor,
Sorry for the misattribution.
You deserve full credit for the best two-liner (a double of champ one-liners) on the thread.

Thanks for the insight, and the laugh. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys and gals,

I have had the impression that there are both good and bad on both sides. Seems to me the anonymous nature of the web has arrows pointing both ways.

If it wasn't for the tequila ingestion this fine chilly evening I'd probably not post this. However, don't y'all think this has gotten out of hand?

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitworth:
quote:

only if i change my orientation and head to his stomping grounds in San Francisco to hunt dik-dik. kind of hard to ignore his selection of photo material posted on AR.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13399 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitworth:
quote:

Sure? why not?

I've spent the first half century of my life establishing for an absolute fact that there's no amount of alcohol I can drink that could influence me to switch sides.

I've got a track record.

I KNOW what team I'm playing on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you guys are just jealous that you don't know where to find good gay pride pics to add spice to the queer thread like I do. Wink

I was mentored in the fine art of adding visual aids to assist in making my point to the mentally challenged by none other than 500Grains himself before he was banned. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chipolopolo:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
Have any of you heard of FICTION??!! He went on a few good hunts then went on to write many,many books of embillished STORIES...sold lost of books, EH??!!

I know.

That's what all the killjoys who went on a lot of good hunts and still couldn't manage to squeeze out a decent book keep telling me out of sheer jealousy.

well?

Well? Do something.

I'm still waiting for a better book.

I'd think that at some point all the guys producing volumes of stuff on how poor the excrement that Crapstick managed to pass off on us unsuspecting illiterates could get their doo-doo together in one nice and tidy neat little pile and off to a publisher.

Maybe if you can quit running off to sea with that sword and kimono long enough to keep an eye on safari press, it will be obvious to even you sailor boy when to hit the "buy now" button
CHIPOLOPOLO!

Posts: 376 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe if you can quit running off to sea with that sword and kimono long enough to keep an eye on safari press, it will be obvious to even you sailor boy when to hit the "buy now" button
CHIPOLOPOLO!

You see! That's the miracle of the world wide web!

Here I was, mixed up about all that until now!

Until you come along to unscrew me!

Thanks for clearing things up!

But it wasn't a "Kimono."

It was a "Yukata."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sonny boy, is your avatar from that old Charles Bronson western with that ninja?

Posts: 376 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sonny boy, is your avatar from that old Charles Bronson western with that ninja?

Somehow, it doesnt' surprise me that that's only comment you can manage to come up with about a Toshiro Mifune avatar

Oh, no. It isn't like you've ever heard about Akira frikkin' Kurosawa.

No.

Instead.

It's "hey, didn't that loser make a western movie once with Charles Bronson?"

Good job.

As matter of fact, he did.

Let me award you your complimentary bag of cheetohs.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adrook:
I think you guys are just jealous that you don't know where to find good gay pride pics to add spice to the queer thread like I do. Wink

I was mentored in the fine art of adding visual aids to assist in making my point to the mentally challenged by none other than 500Grains himself before he was banned. Big Grin
sure we know where to find visual aids- the My Pictures folder of the hard drive of your computer. when are you going to posts some more of yours and chip's favorite pics? diggin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
Originally posted by adrook:

sure we know where to find visual aids- the My Pictures folder of the hard drive of your computer. when are you going to posts some more of yours and chip's favorite pics? diggin

One never knows who might show up at one those events.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I'm insulting anybody, please, by all means, tell me just how dignified I outht to be discussing the thread started by the same pollster who wants to know how badly you desire to share airline seats with Seigfreid and Roy.

Please.

one of us
posted Hide Post
home | current issue | archives | search | about us | contact | donate | blog | links

Toshiro Mifune dies like a dog in the rain in Seven Samurai

"Richer Films..."

Seven Samurai

This epic set in the 16th century deals with war, honor, courage, and yes, that homo subtext ever present in male bonding movies — punctuated by Toshiro Mifune's enthralling butt-baring performance!

BY GARY MORRIS

Eeker

More turds incoming from behind the outhouse!
Duck y'all!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
home | current issue | archives | search | about us | contact | donate | blog | links

Toshiro Mifune dies like a dog in the rain in Seven Samurai

"Richer Films..."

And you added all thet "butt baring performane" crap later. Much laterr. Admit it.

Seven Samurai

This epic set in the 16th century deals with war, honor, courage, and yes, that homo subtext ever present in male bonding movies — punctuated by Toshiro Mifune's enthralling butt-baring performance!

BY GARY MORRIS

Eeker

Thanks for spitting that fact back at me.

Look, if you're up for a movie trivia drinking game just tell me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Popeye,
You verbal theatrics confuse me, you speak in circles like crazyhorsethecatsasssniffer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I imagine my verbal tactics would confuse a fine, noble, upstanding pillar of society that enjoys dressing the Obamesiah up in white chiffon.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 17 February 2009 07:03 Hide Post
Popeye,
You verbal theatrics confuse me, you speak in circles like crazyhorsethecatsasssniffer

From what I have seen of your glorious posts and comments, anything more than two or three one syllable words strung together in a sentence confuses you.

I would rather be a Cats Ass Sniffer, and not be worried about my Man Hood then be an insecure little POS afraid to admit his/her own sexual preferences??????

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well now, I see that we both like Pussy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well now, I see that we both like Pussy
rotflmoas do I

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
Posted 17 February 2009 07:03 Hide Post
Popeye,

From what I have seen of your glorious posts and comments, anything more than two or three one syllable words strung together in a sentence confuses you.

I would rather be a Cats Ass Sniffer, and not be worried about my Man Hood then be an insecure little POS afraid to admit his/her own sexual preferences??????

Please what is a POS, shurley you wouldn't be calling me a piece of shit would you? well maybe you are since your a texan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
P.O.S. ????????????????????????

P.O.S. ????????????????????????

Your Right, Piece Of Shit Fits.

Thanks For Helping Me With That!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lessee, Titles by Capstick (not counting the classics he was instrumental in getting reprinted)

quote:
A Man Called Lion
African Adventurers: A Return To Silent Places, The
Death in a Lonely Land
Death in the Dark Continent
Death in the Long Grass
Death in the Silent Places
Last Ivory Hunter, The
Last Horizons
Maneaters
Peter Capstick's Africa : A Return To The Long Grass
Sands of Silence
Safari: the Last Adventure
Warrior: the Legend of Colonel Richard Meinertzhagen

Titles by Adrook and chipolopolo combined, that I know of:

quote:

Did I miss any?

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10423 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
I checked with my mother and she said there is toooooooooooooooooo much swearing on this topic and the savages are getting very restless.

Is there a way to stop the brew from fermenting any further OR have we spit the atom and cant stop the virus spreading

Has the moderator lost his head or is he also effected by the virus which may have incapacitated him

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Balla Balla,

I don't think a moderator will help at this point. I am thinking a referee would be more in order. BTW, I have China Fleet Sailor ahead on points. The indefensible jabs ala Sugar Ray Leonard come to mind against the bulling lack of finesse of Mike Tyson. Ah the sweet science of the Kings English is heretofore dominated by China.

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Queen's English actually old chap.... rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shakari -- With the two "problem children" it would be hard to tell if it's King's or Queen's english they go by?? If you get the drift??

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
Queen's English actually old chap.... rotflmo

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
animal jumping animal

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
When all else fails, use the ultimate weapon ..

technology facilitated the tsunami and ONLY technology can end it, if that fails, keep taking the prescription PILLS ... one blue and one pink, then come back to see the witchdoctor in two weeks, if there is no improvement in the condition then we can maybe go for a much stronger muti

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the whole thread is hilarious - bet Saeed does too. bring it on boys and....

Posts: 280 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
Ah the sweet science of the Kings English is heretofore dominated by China.

Despite the name, it's the Irish in me. The Irish were always better at English than even the English.

Although the Chinese are dominating everything else these days, aren't they.

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
It is little wonder that the world is in this economic crises ...

NO one seems to be working anymore, that is one reason why so much unemployment ...

I guess most of the (intellengent people) left in the world are spending their time on the AR Forums talking a lot of cobblers ...

Cheers, Peter

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Hey, look on the bright side, at least all you colonials have got the immeasurable benefit of having a few Englishmen here to teach you all the correct Queen's cobblers - oops, sorry, Queen's English.

animalrotflmojumpingrotflmo animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I speak and write passable Texan and know enoungh Tex-Mex to get myself into conversations I don't know one thing about. shocker shocker rotflmo

As for the not working part, I retired in 2006, and since then I have been semi-employed working on a der hunting High Fence operation in the Fall and helping out a friend do some guided deer hunts when he needs me.

I am getting ready to head out on the 1st. of March to the ranch where I do my javelina hunts and will be down there till the 6th. or so of April wrangling Dudes, chasing javelina and turkeys.

I had thought about trying to find some form of gainful employment, but when you fill out an application and list that for the past almost 25 years of one's life, they worked at a large metropolitan zoo as a fecal relocation manager, it don't impress many hiring managers.

With all that said, I would still take the fraud or the Gay PH over the two homophobasexuals any day.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, no. It isn't like you've ever heard about Akira frikkin' Kurosawa.

I was thinking "the boys" are quite a bit like "Tahei" and "Matakishi" from "the Hidden Fortress"

Posts: 353 | Location: Southern Black Hills SD | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
der hunting High Fence operation

Whens der season in texas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
3 weeks after we can get all the Homoboys to realize that the only person worried about their personal sexual preferences is themselves.

But even after der season, my opinion is still the same, I would rather be in camp with the drunken fraud, furnishing his Gin, or the Gay PH, then you and your homoboyfriendindenial.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
3 weeks after we can get all the Homoboys to realize that the only person worried about their personal sexual preferences is themselves.

But even after der season, my opinion is still the same, I would rather be in camp with the drunken fraud, furnishing his Gin, or the Gay PH, then you and your homoboyfriendindenial.
thumb