THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anybody have good photo of 'lots of crocs'?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody have good photo of 'lots of crocs'?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm doing a brochure for my consulting services with an "up to my ass in alligators" theme. Does anybody have a photograph that I can use that has crocodiles or alligators all piled up on each other, or just a bunch of them in view? I'd sure appreciate some examples. Thanks, Bob

Posts: 1284 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 20 October 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Saeed could provide one of feeding time at his croc pond? lol

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
George Band of Bubbas and New York City. What is this world coming too? rotflmo

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well, when they said I didn't have to shoot a .45-70, I figured it was all right to join.

Besides, I've hunted in the South a lot: South Carolina, Georgia (twice), Texas (thirteen times), which makes me an honorary Southerner/bubba, anyway. Big Grin

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Bob- Don't know if this will help or not. Scroll down and you'll see the crocs feeding on my Leopard carcass.

John

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1411043/m/773107745

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, thanks! Any more, guys? Bob

Posts: 1284 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 20 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
bobc,

Best photo site on the net.

alligators

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Bob, I've posted these before, but here they are again, but they are salt-water crocs. I've got quite a few at home, will try to look for more/better.

Sampan Creek Crocs, Northern Territory

Checking Entrance wound

Buffalo Killer

Sampan croc

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob