THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    CMS Auction Buffalo Hunt: Anthony Howland benefit $34,000!!!*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMS Auction Buffalo Hunt: Anthony Howland benefit $34,000!!!*
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Charlton McCallum Safaris has generously offered to donate a Non-Trophy (less than 34") or broken horned Dagga Boy hunt in the beautiful Dande Safari Area. The proceeds from this Auction hunt will be provided toAnthony Howland was tragically injured in hunting accidents.

CMS will Donate the following for the seven (7) day Non-Trophy Cape Buffalo Hunt.

1)PH Fee's
2)Daily rates
3)Accomadations
4)Road transfer in and out.

The only fee incurred by the winning bidder will be the National Parks Ration Fee which is $3500. This Fee will now be covered by Saeed and AR.***** Staff Gratuities are always appreciated.

The hunt may be extended for daily rates and any plains game shot will be at the CMS website prices. www.cmsafaris.com
Plains game will be subject to 2% government levy. Medivac insurance is required. The hunt may be filmed for you at CMS rates. I highly recommend this.

This Hunt again will occur in the Dande Safari Area and must be taken during the 2014 season.

The rules are simple highest bidder win's. I will be the contact for the bidders and will determine when bidding will close.

I can't thank CMS enough for continuing to show leadership in the Zim hunting community. This is a chance to hunt with one of the best outfits in Africa and generate much needed revenue for
Anthony. I will clarify any questions to the best of my ability and lets keep this in the spirit of helping our brother hunters.

May I have the first bid please?

Jeff

The auction will run until Jan 10 so as not to interfere with the shows.

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will make the first bid on $2,500.

Posts: 11964 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I will bid $3,000.

Once again, hats off to CMS!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
AR will cover the $3,500 Parks fees, so whoever wins gets it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66957 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

A very nice gesture Saeed! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will bid $5k

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
$6K

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trax,

A chance to gain some real experience rather than theoretical.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$6,500

Pete Barnard Safaris
www.africanhunting.biz

Posts: 141 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
$7000.00

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
$8,000

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Ok I won.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Fairgame,

That is mean. I thought I won.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Can I pencil you in for $9000?

It is only fair after the stunt fairgame pulled on you... rotflmo

Jeff

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Put me in for $8500.

If Andrew outbids me I want to be his PH on the hunt.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
US$ 9.000,- !

Posts: 215 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 13 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$10,000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!!!!!

Jeff

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike70560:
Put me in for $8500.

If Andrew outbids me I want to be his PH on the hunt.

Bitch.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here we go guys, there has been a lot of talk on another thread about rising prices. Here is a chance to hunt for an OLD broken horn dagga boy, maybe even a scrum cap. To me that is a better trophy than a sharp horn 38" to 40" bull plus you get to help two very deserving people. Let's use our Christmas spirit for a good cause.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:

A very nice gesture Saeed! clap

++1

Posts: 352 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 01 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen:

Saeed has been extremely generous throughout this entire ordeal.

Posts: 11964 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very generous of Saeed and CMS.
$10.500

Posts: 215 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 13 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Done Mej!!!

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Methinks that Mej wants to hunt buff with CMS!

Good Job. I'd be bidding on this if I didn't already have a hunt scheduled.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Lets go gentlemen!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks thanks so much for the bids- it is a good cause that we are very happy to be part of- a HUGE thanks for Saeed for covering the buff trophy fee!

Since I know Jytte (MEJ) is the highest bidder and knowing that if she was to win it we would want her super daughter to come again we will also add in that an observer can come at half price which is what we HAVE to pay council since we are 50/50 partners. So to clarify observers are welcome at us$125/day! Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can I come and be an observer at $125?

Well done Buzz and all concerned!!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very well done to all involved.

I met both Jytte & her daughter on my last safari. They are both very nice people who seem to enjoy Africa greatly. She deserves the hunt.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This Auction will run until Jan 10, Midnight EST.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Due to a change in circumstances, Anthony Howland injured Professional Hunter will be the sole recipient of this Auction benefit hunt. The decision is solely mine as I was given wide latitude in how to run this benefit and who the recipient might be.

I regret any confusion this may caused and apologize for changing this in midstream. Anthony is a very deserving recipient.

Please continue to support this Benefit.

Thank You

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good call Jeff.

I think many of us fail to remember that there are numerous other PH's hurt or killed in the line of duty. An inordinate % of the funds raised have gone to Stu.

Thank you CMS for your donation.

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
Due to a change in circumstances, Anthony Howland injured Professional Hunter will be the sole recipient of this Auction benefit hunt. The decision is solely mine as I was given wide latitude in how to run this benefit and who the recipient might be.

I regret any confusion this may caused and apologize for changing this in midstream. Anthony is a very deserving recipient.

Please continue to support this Benefit.

Thank You

Jeff

tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Stu Taylor, as well as other PHs who have met with an unfortunate accident, deserve all the help we can give them.

People have stepped up and donated quite a bit of money to Stu, and he deserves every penny of it.

The money was collected to help Stu with his medical bills, and any other personal use he might have.

However, we have confirmed reports that part of this money is being used in suing Tim and his insurance company.

This was confirmed by a well known member talking to Stu himself.

Personally, I feel very uncomfortable about this direction, as it never crossed my mind that this is going to happen.

Helping a fellow hunter is one thing, but financing a court action against another hunter is another matter.

Therefore, I have decide not to allow any further collection on behalf of Stu Taylor.

I have no regret that we have collected money for Stu, and every individual member here, who have helped in this collection, and I have had contact with, feels exactly the same.

If Stu feels he wishes to take legal action against Tim, that is of course his prerogative.

But getting this financed through AR is not acceptable to me.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66957 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Stu Taylor, as well as other PHs who have met with an unfortunate accident, deserve all the help we can give them.

People have stepped up and donated quite a bit of money to Stu, and he deserves every penny of it.

The money was collected to help Stu with his medical bills, and any other personal use he might have.

However, we have confirmed reports that part of this money is being used in suing Tim and his insurance company.

This was confirmed by a well known member talking to Stu himself.

Personally, I feel very uncomfortable about this direction, as it never crossed my mind that this is going to happen.

Helping a fellow hunter is one thing, but financing a court action against another hunter is another matter.

Therefore, I have decide not to allow any further collection on behalf of Stu Taylor.

I have no regret that we have collected money for Stu, and every individual member here, who have helped in this collection, and I have had contact with, feels exactly the same.

If Stu feels he wishes to take legal action against Tim, that is of course his prerogative.

But getting this financed through AR is not acceptable to me.

+1

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
+2... definitely not cool in my book. I donated money to help with living expenses and health care not fund a lawsuit. Disappointing to say the least.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7524 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Not cool. I donated monies that could have gone to Special Olympics, a charity near and dear to my own life.

Living proof.
"No good deed goes unpunished"

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3390 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in the same boat. I could have used the funds I donated for something other than to fund a lawsuit. Not that a lawsuit wasn't expected but I didn't donate that money for that cause.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are all in the same boat. Tim has done a lot for Stu. He is engaged in WWIII with his insurance company . I am very bothered by this.