THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    CMS Auction Buffalo Hunt: Anthony Howland benefit $34,000!!!*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMS Auction Buffalo Hunt: Anthony Howland benefit $34,000!!!*
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Im lost for words , this is definitley a lot more than i ever expected , so thank you to topshothunter for his very kind donation and thank you Jytte , hope you have a wonderful hunt with your daughter in Dande with CM Safaris. As well i want to say thank you to Mike Robinson , Jeff , Buzz and Myles , Justin, Aaron ,Late bloomer and Saeed an the AR community for their kindness and donations! I cannot express in words how much i appreciate this!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerenenje:
Im lost for words , this is definitley a lot more than i ever expected , so thank you to topshothunter for his very kind donation and thank you Jytte , hope you have a wonderful hunt with your daughter in Dande with CM Safaris. As well i want to say thank you to Mike Robinson , Jeff , Buzz and Myles , Justin, Aaron ,Late bloomer and Saeed an the AR community for their kindness and donations! I cannot express in words how much i appreciate this!

Anthony,

You are more than welcome.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anthony.

I will second Jeff's message.

Good luck Anthony.

Kind regards
Jytte

Posts: 215 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 13 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

Those of you who so generously contributed to this fund raiser for Anthony Howland please contact me for payment arrangements.

Thank You,

Jeff

posted Hide Post
I just want to confirm to all who donated money to me , Jytte , Topshothunter , Saaed and Michael Robinson that all the donations arrived in my account and I want to say thank very much again for your kindness from the bottom of my heart!! And thank you Jeff for organizing all of this along with a great bunch of guys from CM Safaris - Buzz and Myles!!
Thanks
Anthony

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerenenje:
I just want to confirm to all who donated money to me , Jytte , Topshothunter , Saaed and Michael Robinson that all the donations arrived in my account and I want to say thank very much again for your kindness from the bottom of my heart!! And thank you Jeff for organizing all of this along with a great bunch of guys from CM Safaris - Buzz and Myles!!
Thanks
Anthony

Anthony,

You are very welcome.

I had a chat with Buzz when he visited me here in Dubai, and we all wish you the best in your future.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67053 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent Anthony!!!

Glad to do it.

Jeff