THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    From "cats" to "pussy" in less than a year
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From "cats" to "pussy" in less than a year
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Plagiarizing DERF, on Cats forum

"And there is the infamous clay Kittens ".
kitten clays

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I think lots of members had "cats" accurately pegged from the first day he showed up. Some, especially BFaucett, went to length to point out his lack of truthfulness.

"cats" always had difficulty keeping his "cats" and "wynwood" personas seperated. One of the more humorous examples is this one:

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tp.../380108092#380108092

quote:
Originally posted by wynwood (June 26, 2005):
I wanted to add that I just came back here to Pa after spending the spring on my son's trawler cooking and hobbleing around deck with my leg in a cast. He, (Jack Murphy) guides for all the coastal animals out of Cordova and for his normal backup rifle he totes a 458Win Mag,but for wounded bear in brush he carries a custom made 10 ga. dbland handloaded slugs.

Then a few months later, this exchange:

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tp.../997102933#997102933
quote:
Originally posted by cats (Sept 24, 2005):
in the USA we're called guides, an it is my son Shawn whom is the guide not I. I only spent time with him on his boat this spring in Ak while awaiting the removal of a cast from my leg....doing cooking, pulling crab traps, fishing, fleshing,etc.
If your intention is to make a stab at me try to get the facts straight.

I guess at the end of the day, it's sad and pathetic, but the way cats/wynwood misused peoples' time and trust doesn't earn him any sympathy from me.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ForrestB:

As always, good work. I would say that is the nail in the coffin.

What a piece of shit. There is no doubt he is driver as well.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
who asked you for any? "cats" Terrence L. Murphy father of Shawn Jon Murphy ( his nickname is Jack) also father of Jon Jacob Murphy
Forest if you're penchant is to try to pick quotes to to defame me I'd think you'd spend a few minutes doing some research.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another Writer you prove I'm this driver and I'll leave the board....while your at it prove I'm Carmello and the other half dozen screen names...according to some of you I have more lives than a cat.
OK the challenge is there.
approx. 1850 hits to this thread,45 posts of which about 1/3 are mine and the other 2/3 are about a 6-8 different posters repeating themselves. Posters whom I've never met nor in all likelyhood never will....Oh my day is sooooo ruined Big Grin But the invitation is still open to show your faces at my home you know the addy...you're not afaraid of an old fat guy are you Big Grin Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cats:

I don't think there is any proof required. There is little doubt you are Wynwood. There is little doubt you are a pathetic liar. There is little doubt that you have a need to be perceived by others as someone you are not. Do you honestly beleive that anyone on AR thinks otherwise?

Why don't you come back as "Holedigger" - because just when we think there is no way you can dig a deeper hole, you do it. Now there is one thing you are a very good at.

You are the laughing stock of the whole board.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of crl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Cats:

I don't think there is any proof required. There is little doubt you are Wynwood. There is little doubt you are a pathetic liar. There is little doubt that you have a need to be perceived by others as someone you are not. Do you honestly beleive that anyone on AR thinks otherwise?

Why don't you come back as "Holedigger" - because just when we think there is no way you can dig a deeper hole, you do it. Now there is one thing you are a very good at.

Actually, he is the laughing stock of many hunting boards not just AR.

crl

Posts: 379 | Location: MN | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cats:

what's the matter did you shoot your mouth off again an tell another lie when you repeatedly claimed I was "driver"? Big Grin like I said my day is so spoile now..no no make that my life...'cause a web site in cyberspace has a couple doz members whom don't like ole cats BOOOO HOOO....best if I just blow my brains out my life is over BOOO HOO.
Funny no one has figured out whom bought his lion after viewing zip files...we're getting closer to the day when i not only tell but SHOW PICS of it too clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is no Jack Murphy guiding out of Cordova. At least not licensed by the State.

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of crl
posted Hide Post
This thread is the classic example of why anyone who takes ANYTHING posted on the net seriously needs to take a breath. Pussy is having a grand old time. To him this BS is reality and therefore he needs to shut the computer off, smoke a heater and possibly find a sheep and get laid.

crl

Posts: 379 | Location: MN | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Our feline fatboy, Wynwood and "driver" are indeed one in the same. Incontrovertible scientific evidence they both evolved from the same, single-celled organism that in spite of a voracious appetite, failed to develop much cell structure north of the medulla oblongata.

I continue to be amazed at how little self respect this idiot has and what's even scarier, he probably VOTES! jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Forrest,
you are the man... as it is always said "facts are our friends"

jeffe

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39622 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I gotta point out the absurdity of cats/wynnwood/washingtons/driver et al's getting his dander up clainimg the ForrestB is defaming him! This is a pure case of self defamation since they are his quotes!

"Forest if you're penchant is to try to pick quotes to to defame me I'd think you'd spend a few minutes doing some research." (from two or three of cats post above)

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
More cat quotes.

This one bothered me because it's a lie that caused well-meaning members to go out of their way in an attempt to help him. "wynwood" started a thread saying he needed help in tracking down a taxidermist for a fictitious friend.

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tp.../135105972#135105972

quote:
Originally posted by wynwood (June 7, 2005):
Steve: thank you for your offer, imfo I have follows; Norman Brinks, 787 South Maple Street, Nazareth, Pa hunt dates ended 7/24/2003 he hunted with Onganju (sp?) Game Farm near Windhoek
his animals in cluded a Hartman's zebra, springbuck, oryx (gemsbok), red hartebeast, and warthog his picture has 13" written on the back of it and the w'hog looks large so it could be.
any help would be greatly appreciated...she's a nice lady . Wyn

Did you note the address above? What a coincidence, it turns out cats/wynwood's real address is 787 South Delps . What are the odds?

A helpful forum member contacted the taxidermist while in Namibia and was told that they had no record of cat's fictitious friend.

That's a knee-slapper huh? Nothing better than tooling someone around for kicks. You're a real piece of work Terrence.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cats:
quote:
Cats:

what's the matter did you shoot your mouth off again an tell another lie when you repeatedly claimed I was "driver"? Big Grin like I said my day is so spoile now..no no make that my life...'cause a web site in cyberspace has a couple doz members whom don't like ole cats BOOOO HOOO....best if I just blow my brains out my life is over BOOO HOO.
Funny no one has figured out whom bought his lion after viewing zip files...we're getting closer to the day when i not only tell but SHOW PICS of it too clap

The point isn't that nobody likes you. The point is that you are such a failure in life that you feel it is necesary to make up stories of things you wish you had the guts to do. Face it, you are just a big fat loser who would piss himself if he ever got near anything more dangerous then a poodle. I feel sorry for you. Nobody deserves to be the person you have become.

Oh and didn't the Benkoe Lion thread just happen last week? How did someone have time to get there and back already, plus send you the pic.

Get a Life Pussy.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:

Incontrovertible scientific evidence they both evolved from the same, single-celled organism that in spite of a voracious appetite, failed to develop much cell structure north of the medulla oblongata.

Damn Jorge, that's funny!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
Cats - You claim to have hunted in Zimbabwe. Describe the airport, customs, baggage claim, or better yet, the prominent landmark as you leave the airport. If you have been in Harare, it is unforgettable and an easy place to describe. I am sure you drove past the “White House†and can recall many of the features within the city. Wow and amaze us with your recall...

It is easy to make up stories of hunts, but a little more difficult to make up reality...

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Didn't he already admit he has never been to Zim?

How about if nobody else posts this thread and then maybe he will go away. Or better yet if Forrest requests it be closed.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ForrestB:
You're a real piece of work Terrence.

I agree, but I would have replaced "work" with something a bit more pungent.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
bulldog:

quote:
True I've never hunted in any country of SA with a gun other than 1 I borrowed from the estate owner in Zim. While there on buisness way back when first out of school and landed my first rep job and traveled to both Zim and RSA with my boss and a salesmanger to a Dutch owned private estate.I returned to do work there 2 yrs later and also took my bow along with my rifles.

Zim has only been “Zim†since 1980 and nothing has changed since then. Anyone who was in Zimbabwe in 1980 has seen modern day Zimbabwe. However, back in the 1980's, the street signs were new and the 'traffic signals' actually worked. (Anyone who has been there also knows they do not refer to traffic signals as “traffic signalsâ€.)

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
zero my spelling of it may not be correct but is it jakarnda streets, the Livingston house and all I saw atop the hill was ruins...didn't the queen of Sheba live there?

I could keep you guys entertained for weeks with this, if I chose to. Actually I'm enjoying the game Big Grin. I mean I just gotta love a guy that says I have no life but spends his time looking up my past quotes clap Classic man Classic
Old Cats isn't going anywhere but the game is starting to bore me...so you guys play among yourselves and when the game slows I'll make a post or two to keep it rolling...screwing with with a few of you ..tying you up looking through old posts is simply a GAZ! animal moon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why do any of usa care about this, whether somebody else is a troll or not. If a guy appears to be rude and stupid, he probably is.

Posts: 475 | Location: Moncton, New Brunswick | Registered: 30 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jean B. de Runz:

THAT was hilarious. Thanks for taking the time. I am going to be laughing all day. You should be on TV.

Jeanbderunz,
GOOD STUFF!!!!!-thanks for the laugh!!! clap
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo
animal animal animal animal animal animal

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I read auditor notes and SEC filings for a living; and let me tell you guys, this is a whole lot more fun than that.

In some ways the older "wynwood" posts are a better window into Terrence's psyche, but as "cats" he experienced a few reality meltdowns as well.

quote:
Originally posted by wynwood (June 2, 2005):
Once again in his haste to try and make trouble 500 has once again misrepresented the facts i posted from another site.
I have killed my buffalo dating back t WWII era.True
HIS words about me killing them during WWII in Zim are not mine...mine were in response to his question of where I killed them with a 45-70 and a longbow. To which I replied in Zim.
HE FAILED to mention I killed the majority with a 458Lott, and a a 404 Jeffery

quote:
Originally posted by wynwood (May 1, 2005):
NitroX yes I have killed a cape buff with a 45-70 back in 1999 using a 450 gr hard cast that I reloaded myself into Starline brass and 54.0 gr IMR3031 (CL),
500 gr I do not know where or how you hunt I do not judge you but regardless of where I hunt I always wait for a broadside shot or a 1/4 away shot (which is my prefered angle and #1 choice). The fore mentioned buff did not fall in his tracks...he went 12 feet before dropping from my first shot. I placed a second insurance shot down thru the spine into the chest at 10 yds, though I doubt it was needed.
As far as booking my trip ...I am waiting as I've placed my deposit last Feb. for an '06 safari...can you guess what caliber I'm taking?

quote:
Originally posted by wynwood (May 2, 2005):
'99 found me in Zim. attending a business meeting /hunt when I killed my 45-70 bull, 2001 found me at the same privately owned Dutch estate for the same purpose this time with a Golden Eagle/Predator in hand intent on zebra,warthog,eland when I took my 2nd bull.
'06 will find me on my first leg in Namibia near Etosha for 10 days then HOPEFULLY onto the same estate in Zim. to try for sable, this is where I MAY run into a buff again . These hunts are strictly bow/arrow affairs run by Andy Kocket Safaris, my main interest is a quality sable. I really haven't the need to kill another buff.....but whom knows temptation can make a man do odd things.

A few months later "cats" is out of the bag with his own detailed fantasies.

quote:
Originally posted by cats (Aug 11, 2005):
in 1953 my parents were traveling thru all of Africa with my older sister and myself as a small boy in tow. I remember walking the path into that great tree lodge then spending the night there watching all types of wonderful "African animals" under those big spotlights.
We Traveled from there to Narobi where my mother flew home with us kids while my father traveled and hunted other parts of Africa .
I well recall him reading me a letter sent from his friend saying the Mau Mau Experience was awfully deadly and among other things the Mau Mau had torched that great lodge in 1954. Cat

quote:
Originally posted by cats (AUG 16, 2005):
Several years ago I traveled to the area Harhare in Zimbabawe twice a year for 5 years to do business. Our clients were wealthy Dutch gentlemen whom owned their own hunting preserve of about 6000 acres. The usual meetings took place till roughly 2 Pm then a lunch and if interested we were welcomed to an afternoon hunt.
The first few years I either borrowed a rifle from the owners or took my own. I mentioned that I would like to try my hand at sitting a blind with my archery gear asking if I may bring it the next trip. Our hosts were more than eager for me to do so, so I packed my 60# compound and 2 doz shafts along the following flight.
I was fortunate to kill zebra, orbi, bushbuck, a 53" kudu and a warthog during the course of the 10 days I was there. all my hosts asked was that I did not try killing a cape buffalo with my bow.... I easily could have as I had 2 nice herd bulls at different times within 20 yds broadside.
Since that time the Dutch have contracted with a PH to sell archery only hunts for surplus animals...I have thought of returning for a sable and a cape buffalo with my bow. I am booked for Namibia next August but am pondering adding a trip to that for the buffalo/sable.

quote:
Originally posted by cats (Oct 19, 2005):
I've killed coastal and smaller inland grizzlies with 45-70,30-06,458 Lott and even a 257 Roberts (once while sheep hunting I saw a nice dark bear with beautiful silver tips while I had a grizzly tag in my pocket).
I have also seen them killed by clients with most calibers starting at 300 Savage. People need to get over this power thing and realize it is shot placement that kills the bear. A .458 bullet in the guts is not going to kill a bear out of any 45 caliber gun.
I will state right here right now that the coastal grizzly I killed with my 45-70 was first shot at approx. 80 yds while feeding on razor clams. I hit both lungs on the first shot with a passthru. The next shot was going away an I hit him in the ass an found the JSP in his neck while skinning ( I adhere to "keep shooting till he quits moving " rule on bears and a 3rd shot was at the base of the skull down thru the vertabra out the throat. Iwas using FN400 gr Sierras/54.0 IMR3031/Fed 215 primer/Starline brass
** now this type of post usually solicites comments such as " post a picture or your a liar..." Bullshit post. Believe what you wish, I could post pictures but what does that prove? someone with a dead bear..whom that someone is is the question.

quote:
Originally posted by cats (Dec 20, 2005):
The VERY first time I nearly bought the farm was in NA...Alaska to be exact. I had just bought my boat a twin screw off of then master guide Al Stomlin whom I had worked for three years as a guide, as he wished to retire. Along with the boat came 4 booked clients for coastal grizzlies A.K.A brown bears.
I was much younger then strong as a bull I feared nothing but my creator when I carried my Lott.
I had my own very first client within 60 yds of a honest 9'6" boar. We were lying behind a drift log that he was using for a rest. A perfect setup as the bear dug clams unaware of us. On my whisper the client shot hitting the bear in the lungs an fired again hitting guts as the brownie was entering the tall sea oats that covered dune between the beach and the brush. I had brown hair in my sights but didn't squeeze as I was certain the boar was dead on his feet.
We gave the boar 45 minutes before I took up the track. I was confident beyond caution (read that as young an dumb) and walked with my rifle in hand but not ready to fire. As we crested the low dune with me in the lead a hell chilling half roar snarl came from the oats not 20 yds infront of us. I threw up my rifle as did the client pointed in the direction of the roar. On my command we backed out of there just as we had come in. My client kept his rifle at his shoulder (a mistake I never made again). As we backed out with me watching for what I was sure would be brown fury coming any second. My client tripped backwards his 340 WTHBY went off and blew my NY Yankees ball cap off my head!!
Think about that I was wearing a baseball cap and the bullet went thru the cap an never cut my skin..though when I still had hair I had a white streak from the bullet's path for many years there and to this day carry a scar on my scalp from the burn !!
My client thought he had just shot me an the look he had on his face was one I've never seen again. He actually broke down crying when we hit the wet sand of the inlet.
I waited another hour till my nerves settled and I found the muscle tone to let him on the beach and trail the boar. I followed the blood and some wet gut sign into the sea oats, then it just stopped,I assumed the bear made a sharp turn. But like another poster mentioned earlier he had backtracked himself an laid up ten foot from the trail waiting for me. Fortunately he died while we were on the beach never uttering a death moan.
My client did everything but kiss me to appologize when we got back to "Mary Lou" after the skinning. We spent the rest of the trip fishing,digging clams, catching crabs but he refused to go hunt black bears. Said he'd never touch a gun again. Who knows I've never heard from him after that rip but I NEVER forgot him either.Nor forgot to look over my shoulder to see where a client's gun was pointed!! Cats

Terrence, you should invite your sons to log in and see what their daddy is all about - they'd be proud. If you really have any family at all, I'm certain they already know more about you than they care to.

One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
Cats - What I find pathetic is that you come here to create a factitious persona, get busted, then act as if you were playing all along. Take a clue from folks like Carmelo, time for you to depart and not return...

One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Forrest, good detective work in sorting out the bull

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jean B. de Runz:

THAT was hilarious. Thanks for taking the time. I am going to be laughing all day. You should be on TV.

Jean, I can't stop laughing as well. Thanks. jumping

ForrestB,

Good detective work. P.S., please don't read any of my past posts Big Grin

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Cats- You truly are a pathetic buffoon. Now listen carefully and pay close attention. Focus!Concentrate! There is only one way to redeem yourself now that your "out of the Bag" or the closet!
Take a 500NE cartridge, insert it where the sun doesn't shine. Hold a lighted match to it! You'll feel much better and so will we!
ForrestB- I have not laughed so hard in years what a PUSSY! Thanks!-Rob

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012
Nothing Up my sleeves but never without a plan and never ever without a surprise!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Robogun- We call that a Hemingway sandwich.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
If you look at JJHACK's post on this thread (or another ?) you will see 'cats' private communications are not so nice, and aimed to be commercially damaging.

Edited: The thread is the OOA in trouble again thread.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbderunz:
FORMERLY CATS IN ACTION

JOHN NITROX QUESTIONNING CATS

JOHN NITROX KINDLY QUESTIONNING CATS

ANY LINK????????????

ANY LINK?

Aah an early protege of the "Francis Dolarhyde" school of interogation. Big Grin

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
If you look at JJHACK's post on this thread (or another ?) you will see 'cats' private communications are not so nice, and aimed to be commercially damaging.

This is a prime reason that when the lies go beyond annoyance, we should feel compelled to speak up rather than just ignore. Cats/wynwood's Otijiwrongo iteration over on 24 Hr Campfire was a despicable act of dishonesty and cowardice.

Cats/wynwood/Washington/otijiwrongo likes to pretend to be having the last laugh. However, along with his lies, this buffoon has posted his name, address, telephone number and picture on the web for the entire world to see. He may well be the dumbest guy I’ve ever come across.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I feel pity for you, cats. As I would for anyone whose life was such a void as to require this kind of fantasy to fill it on a day to day basis.

If it weren't for the malice and lack of remorse you have shown, I would feel even more pity, and maybe even forgiveness.

cats, you should not burn your bridges. An apology for the time you have wasted and the good will you have abused might redeem you to some, if not all, of your harshest critics.

Think about it.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13627 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cats:

...best if I just blow my brains out my life is over BOOO HOO. clap

Cats, you said it ! we all agree with you on this one! lol

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know the PH and will send him an Email to find out what I can about Cats hunting at Mhondoro. If what he says is true it would have been several years ago before the Austrian owner allowed any hunting. Andy is the type of person that would never say anything negative about anyone, so unless Cats was his asshole self we may only prove that he was there.

No matter what, he is not the type of person I would ever want in my safari camp or around my kids.

Posts: 402 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Pussy- You "man enough" to follow through on your "blow you brains out" boast? It's the only
right thing to do now! You know deep in your heart that your a total pathetic failure as a human being and everyone now knows about it! Just like in your real life, huh!
A "man" of your "stature" would provide us a videotape of the blessed event as proof that you are truly superior to us. Oh please pull the trigger Pussy!
Come on Pussy, it's the ONLY THING you can do that would make your legacy last forever. Think about it! HARD!
I want to see your brains ( assuming you have any )hit the Tarmac.
Moron, I'm betting you don't have the guts!

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012
Nothing Up my sleeves but never without a plan and never ever without a surprise!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
I liked your idea of a 500 NE up the butt better. Hey, why doesn't he do both!

one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Bulldog563- Pussy may have trouble figuring out just how to insert the 500NE. He is such a LARD ASS that he probably can't accomplish the all important reach around WITH THE MATCH! Come on Pussy, make it happen. You can do it! I have faith in you-NOT.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rodgunbuilder;
Do you think that pussy is worth a 500nitro round?? --that's at least $12 bucks. He's not in my book.

I say-- pussy, videotape yourself jumping of a tall building!!! --afterall--- dead cats bounce!!!!

one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
The video of Pussy exterminating himself is well worth 12 bucks. My bet is he pees his pants in the process! Pussy, listen up! No diapers you hear me!
Keep control! You can do it!