THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Another SCI Award Committee Member Caught In A CRIME!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another SCI Award Committee Member Caught In A CRIME!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
This is the type of people I refered to in another tread. People with enough money and influence, greedy of recocnition in record books will try every trick in the book to get what they want. They create a demand and some greedy outfitters will take care of the supply.

I believe that the majority of hunters and outfitters are honourable people.

This again prove my point that unethical behaviour takes place all over the world. Where recocnition is given for an accomplishment you will always find a individual(s) with no ethical value and will do anything to receive that recognition.

My opinion is that it is good that people with unethical behavior are exposed and dealt with accordingly.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is she that defrauded SCI. The judge knew that, it is a shame others don't.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:

Ed,

I wish this was an isolated incident, but it is not.

She was a member of the bloody committee!

Remember Out of Africa's lawyer?

Who was he?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Fines should have been heavier.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2013 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
The fines were substantial but, especially for one so motivated to get into the record books, I would suspect the humiliation of being exposed was just as much or more of a punishment.

Saeed, where did you find out she was a member of the committee?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In the Article.

"...Charlotte Peyerk is listed on the website as the 2010 recipient. She is also listed as vice chairwoman of the award selection committee..."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The article stated so.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The article stated so.

Yes Ed, the article stated so.

It also stated that she was CONVICTED by a court law!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
FAIRBANKS — A Michigan woman who received a prestigious award from an international hunting organization for killing a grizzly bear in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge four years ago was sentenced in federal court in Fairbanks on Monday for illegally killing the bear.

Charlotte M. Peyerk, 66, of Shelby Township, Mich., was ordered to pay $25,000 in fines and write an apology to Safari Club International for submitting a fraudulent entry of the illegally taken bear. Her son, Mark A. Peyerk, 40, of Mio, Michigan, was ordered to pay a $30,000 fine for his role in the 2009 hunt in which Charlotte Peyerk shot a grizzly bear the day before the season opening. Mark Peyerk must also write a letter of apology to the Safari Club as part of the sentence imposed by Magistrate Judge Scott Oravec of the U.S. District Court in Fairbanks.

The Peyerks are two of several out-of-state hunters who have been convicted as a result of a larger investigation that led to the conviction of master guide Joe Hendricks, of Anchorage, owner of Fair Chase Hunts. Hendricks was ordered to pay a $125,000 fine a little more than a year ago for a plethora of illegal guiding activities in ANWR that involved guides, assistant guides and hunters. Since then, nearly a dozen guides who worked for Hendricks and hunters who paid him thousands of dollars to hunt grizzly bear and Dall sheep have been convicted of illegal hunting.

In one case, Hendricks admitted to breaking the horns on an undersized sheep to make it appear the sheep was a legal kill. In another instance, Hendricks admitted leasing his exclusive guiding areas to another guide, which is illegal.

In the case of the Peyerks, the two hunters admitted that they and their assistant guides agreed they should take the bear Charlotte Peyerk shot the day before the season opened, according assistant to U.S. Attorney Stephen Cooper, who prosecuted the case. The Peyerks' cameras had the date indicator altered to make it appear the bear was killed on opening day, Cooper said.

The Peyerks also falsified the date of the kill on a state harvest tag and on a Safari Club International trophy entry form, Cooper said.

As a result of the entry to the Safari Club, Charlotte Peyerk was awarded the club's Diana Award, according to a news release issued by the Department of Justice in Anchorage on Tuesday. The judge ordered Charlotte Peyerk to offer to return the award to Safari Club International as part of her sentence.

According to the Safari Club website, the Diana Award "honors the female hunter."

"Named for the huntress of Roman mythology, it recognizes the women of SCI who have excelled in international big game hunting. Nominees will have shown exemplary ethics in the field, remained committed to the mission statement of SCI and have personally given of their time and energies to enhance wildlife conservation and education," according to the award description.

Charlotte Peyerk is listed on the website as the 2010 recipient. She is also listed as vice chairwoman of the award selection committee.

Both Peyerks were ordered to pay a $20,000 fine, while Mark Peyerk was ordered to pay $10,000 to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and Charlotte Peyerk was ordered to pay $5,000 to the same organization.

As part of the sentence, Mark Peyerk is prohibited from hunting during his five-year probation, and Charlotte Peyerk cannot hunt during her four-year probation.

In imposing his sentence, Oravec said that the Peyerks' attempt to cover up the illegal kill by altering the date indicator on their cameras was more egregious than shooting the bear before the season opened.

Contact staff writer Tim Mowry at 459-7587. Follow him on Twitter: @FDNMoutdoors.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I actually know these people from when I lived in Detroit and you could not meet nicer people. They were actually named Michiganians of the year for 2013. Do not know what that really means but here is a link. http://www.detroitnews.com/videonetwork/2434406611001

Now, let me continue because I was just saying that part so you would understand who they are. As far as fines, it means nothing to them I am sure and as previous poster noted, the publicity and humiliation are significant and I assume the most painful to them. I am really surprised having met them several times that this even happened. They just do not seem the type and they do a lot in the community.

But, the desire to win awards can make people do things they normally would not do. There appears to be little doubt of the facts as it is doubtful they would have had the plea that they did with admissions unless they were just caught redhanded.

I also am not a fan at all of the SCI awards even though I have several registered. I think to commit one full magazine to just the awards when probably 5% (my estimate) of the SCI members really even participate in the rings, levels, etc. Many do like to measure and enroll their trophy mostly I think just because it feels official but the huge majority could care less about the inner circles, but alas, this is what SCI seems to focus on primarily. I honestly do not see evidence that SCI understands its true membership.

To the point of this email I think a couple of things I wanted to point are:
For whatever reason, she apparantly did the things she did to get her trophy. (she probably would have won the Diana award anyway). Breaking game laws are totally wrong and paints other hunters with the same paintbrush, etc. This award is far more about who you know, contributions you make, but yes the woman winning has to hunt hard and pretty much fill up a trophy room before even being considered. For the political reasons, I think it is a political award. Same thing for the other top awards. I see more value in promoting other women to hunt but I do not think this award does that.

Secondly Saeed, I do not see them as "inside" people at SCI because she is on the awards committee. It is a very small population of women who hunt at this level and it is normal for past winners to be on the awards committee. To me, this is not at all an SCI issue but it is directly someone breaking the game laws of the state to acquire their trophy. I doubt that any SCI award motivation drove this action. It is unfortunate on the light it sheds on many hunters and all of us in general.

Final thoughts, I personally have historical issues with SCI and the blind eye to OOA, and other things. I think these are good people caught up in a frenzy and they got caught. I think the judges punishment (non financial) regarding return of awards, letters of apoligy, etc. were appropriate based on what I have read. I have no other facts in this case than all of you. I have not seen the Peyerks in over 3 or 4 years.

Sorry for the long words but I wanted to just say what I thought this was and it could have been anyone breaking the law whether SCI or not.

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Just an observation here. Maybe it has reached the point in time, where SCI/Boone & Crockett/Pope & Young and any or all organizations that give awards for trophy game animals, need to just recognize the animal and not the hunter.

I believe that B&C has discussed this a few times, the premise being to cut down on the competitiveness and reduce the instances of people, both hunters and guides/outfitters from crossing the lines of legalities and ethics.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I would say it probably wasn't the hunter's idea to take a bear out of season but that the idea probably originated with the outfitter. From the outfitter's point of view, there was a big payout for only a day or two of "hunting" if you wish to call it that.

That of course doesn't diminish the fault of the hunter in accepting the outfitter's suggestion.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBBear:
Secondly Saeed, I do not see them as "inside" people at SCI because she is on the awards committee. It is a very small population of women who hunt at this level and it is normal for past winners to be on the awards committee. To me, this is not at all an SCI issue but it is directly someone breaking the game laws of the state to acquire their trophy. I doubt that any SCI award motivation drove this action. It is unfortunate on the light it sheds on many hunters and all of us in general.

Saeed

This is NOT SCI's fault. That said they have a choice and I hope they will at the very least ask for the Diana award back. The outfitter in question was WAY bad and has a laundry list of game violations he racked up before losing his area. What an embarrassment all around!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Brett,

I know her getting caught in this is not an SCI fault.

But, Why does SCI turn a blind eye to all the shenanigans being perpetrated in the South Africa that only supply SCI Top 10 Trophies?

I KNOW some higher ups in the SCI management KNOW this is going on, but they choose to turn a blind eye to it.

There are people in SCI who are just as disgusted by this as we all are.

I am telling you, when this comes out, it will make the canned lion hunting seem pale in comparison.

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
Just an observation here. Maybe it has reached the point in time, where SCI/Boone & Crockett/Pope & Young and any or all organizations that give awards for trophy game animals, need to just recognize the animal and not the hunter.

I believe that B&C has discussed this a few times, the premise being to cut down on the competitiveness and reduce the instances of people, both hunters and guides/outfitters from crossing the lines of legalities and ethics.

+1 It is a very good point you are making. I will support such a step all the way.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As to violating game laws, well this is just high profile. I can't recount the "hunters" that violate the game laws. Probably the most violated are hunters tagging other hunters kills. Like Joes last day in camp he has killed nothing but Bill has killed that day and has few days to go and he uses Joes unfilled tag so he can hunt more days. That is just as much a violation of the law as this woman did. Maybe it was only a spike whitetail buck not a BIG trophy animal - so what.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaco Human:
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:

+1 It is a very good point you are making. I will support such a step all the way.

***I also agree with this and have said for many years that these "Books" are one of the leading causes of the negative attitude many have for sport hunting because of some that will do anything to get "their name" in the book!!!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
As to violating game laws, well this is just high profile. I can't recount the "hunters" that violate the game laws. Probably the most violated are hunters tagging other hunters kills. Like Joes last day in camp he has killed nothing but Bill has killed that day and has few days to go and he uses Joes unfilled tag so he can hunt more days. That is just as much a violation of the law as this woman did. Maybe it was only a spike whitetail buck not a BIG trophy animal - so what.

Anyone who breaks the law should be punished.

But, it is much worse when those who are supposed to be upholding our hunting ethics break the laws to satisfy their own glorification and self importance.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ed raises a good point. She did indeed defraud SCI & one would hope they pursue that issue.

However, it's not unreasonable to question whether someone willing to do such a thing should have been in a position of power in the organisation & come to that should SCI or other organisations have awards systems etc at all? It certainly can't be denied that SCI has a long record of various dodgy dealings being exposed over the years. Therefore, is it the individuals concerned who are to blame or is it the organisation itself...... or perhaps both?

All that said, it's not only SCI that has such problems. I've even had cat skulls submitted to me for measurement for other record books that upon expert examination (by the Nat History Museum) have turned out to be entirely different species & the person submitting said trophy has turned out to have bought the skull at auction....... and quite honestly, that's just one example of several dodgy dealings and/or bad behaviour I could give.

Perhaps the time has come to change the criteria for record books and/or do away completely with all this inner & outer circle & special awards etc because as Saeed so rightly says;

"Anyone who breaks the law should be punished.

But, it is much worse when those who are supposed to be upholding our hunting ethics break the laws to satisfy their own glorification and self importance"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
But, it is much worse when those who are supposed to be upholding our hunting ethics break the laws to satisfy their own glorification and self importance.

....holding office in an organization where, and I quote: "have PLEDGED themselves to further the ethical practices and fellowship of those who hunt big game; to work for the conservation of all animal life worldwide and to help educate other on those principles".

Well, the lady got caught out with the bear but it sets the mind wondering if there are any other trophies in the pile that were obtained in much the same manner?

Had she NOT been nabbed, she would have to-date been walking about at the shows with her chest puffed out and might even have been voted in as Chairwoman of the Awards Selection Committee and possibly the President of the Sables?

The other question is HOW she was found out - was it as a result of the shady outfitter getting dunked and subsequent investigations identifying the lady as one among other law-breakers?

SCI was left with little option other than recall the award which had been give to her.

Is she still a member of SCI? - something like this deserves nothing short of a lifetime ban - its what you get if you cheat in a fishing competition.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, MS got booted for something far less serious Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Anyone who breaks the law should be punished.

+1

Die,

I can't beleive you are trying to spin this.

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, she should be punished.

She obviously lied to SCI. Even so, how was SCI damaged? It wasn't.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Situational ethics? Seems law is law.

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When hunting is turned into a contest or an "awards" competition - ethics get tossed out the window for "bigger and longer".

Eliminate the contest aspect of hunting and some of this goes away.

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Charlotte Peryek was not the first, nor will she be be the last SCI member willing to break our ideas of hunting ethics.
According to author and wildlife biologist George Schaller, SCI was founded by a man who was guilty of numerous serious game violations in multiple countries.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4207 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why do away with the awards program just because of a relatively few bad apples. It is a way for SCI to raise funds like the annual show. Dues will not carry the load unless the annual dues would be a few hundred dollars and life membership would be say $10,000. SCI does many good things and it doesn't happen for free. The local chapters retain 70% of what they raise unlike other org which the locals remit all funds earned and them beg for a few bucks for a project. The last is why I got involved in SCI at the local level. Just think if SCI disappeared so much less would be posted on AR in fact get rid of MS and BC the African board would dry up. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm not suggesting anything but we all know the old adage about what a bad apple will do....... Wink

And they do seem to have had more than their fair share of bad apples over the years.

I'm no expert on SCI but perhaps a different way of appointing those in positions of power might be a good start.

sofa

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
This is the very reason that I have never entered any of my trophies in any books, SCI, Roland Ward, Boone and Crockett, etc. etc. etc. I could care less about some trumped up recognition, and who knows how any of the top ten legitimately got there in the books in the first place. In this woman's case, she had already received the Diana Award and was on a committee for SCI. She was and is well known and recognized in the world hunting community. Therefore, her greatest punishment would be to be banned from the hunting community and SCI. She should be required to return the Diana Award, her name should be permanently stricken from the records of the Award, and she should be permanently banned from SCI. The message needs to go out to all of these fools about their dishonesty and where it will get them. The outfitter should also be permanently banned from SCI.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Personally, I don't see a problem with the awards. It is another fund raising mechanism. I DO see problems with the ass holes who will do anything to get in the book.

I registered things from my first 2 safaris. I have not registered anything else since 1991. Not my thing.

I do find use for the record book when hunting something I am not familiar with. It give me a reference.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
These are more of the same reason's I split the sheets with SCI. As I have stated numerous times before, being in Phoenix, close proximity to national HQ gives a clearer view of the smoke filled room decision making process. It is, and always will be a mutual admiration society. Secret handshake and all

The reality is, SCI is really not even a hunters advocacy group as much as it is a good ol' boy's club. If you're an insider, it takes lightening from above to discipline or remove a member. If you're an outsider and don't play the game (Mark Sullivan) there doesn't even need to be a reason to be banned.

This woman will make it through this. They will circle the wagons and give the usual talking points as to her being "spoken to"

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3558 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just for clarification, in some jurisdictions, it's legal to do exactly that. Some members of our deer camp can only hunt one week/year. Others hunt deer 3 months. If we shoot a doe, the week hunter's tag goes on it.

Same with our moose hunt. It's actually required by law. A group of hunters apply for the tag, it's issued to one hunter, but the entire group hunts as a party. No matter who shoots the moose, the single hunter's tag goes on it. However, law does say he has to actively be involved in the hunt, to avoid people applying who don't even plan to be there, just to increase chances of getting a tag.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
quote:

....holding office in an organization where, and I quote: "have PLEDGED themselves to further the ethical practices and fellowship of those who hunt big game; to work for the conservation of all animal life worldwide and to help educate other on those principles".

Well, the lady got caught out with the bear but it sets the mind wondering if there are any other trophies in the pile that were obtained in much the same manner?

Had she NOT been nabbed, she would have to-date been walking about at the shows with her chest puffed out and might even have been voted in as Chairwoman of the Awards Selection Committee and possibly the President of the Sables?

The other question is HOW she was found out - was it as a result of the shady outfitter getting dunked and subsequent investigations identifying the lady as one among other law-breakers?

SCI was left with little option other than recall the award which had been give to her.

Is she still a member of SCI? - something like this deserves nothing short of a lifetime ban - its what you get if you cheat in a fishing competition.

Did Sullivan get him SCI membership cancelled?

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 458Win:
According to author and wildlife biologist George Schaller,
SCI was founded by a man who was guilty of numerous serious game violations in multiple countries.

So a culture of law breaking rot and corruption was spawned right from the birth of SCI.
...sounds a lot like what we also find in political circles and police forces.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
quote:

Did Sullivan get him SCI membership cancelled?

I don't believe he got cancelled, just can't be an exhibitor. (I think)

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3558 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
When hunting is turned into a contest or an "awards" competition - ethics get tossed out the window for "bigger and longer".

Eliminate the contest aspect of hunting and some of this goes away.

I could not agree more.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13675 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trax:
quote:
Originally posted by 458Win:
According to author and wildlife biologist George Schaller,
SCI was founded by a man who was guilty of numerous serious game violations in multiple countries.

So a culture of law breaking rot and corruption was spawned right from the birth of SCI.
...sounds a lot like what we also find in political circles and police forces.

SCI has become more and more like a bloody banana republic.

Someone told me may be because of this culture of corruption, certain people gravitate to top positions in SCI to just help themselves?

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
This is the very reason that I have never entered any of my trophies in any books, SCI, Roland Ward, Boone and Crockett, etc. etc. etc. I could care less about some trumped up recognition, and who knows how any of the top ten legitimately got there in the books in the first place. In this woman's case, she had already received the Diana Award and was on a committee for SCI. She was and is well known and recognized in the world hunting community. Therefore, her greatest punishment would be to be banned from the hunting community and SCI. She should be required to return the Diana Award, her name should be permanently stricken from the records of the Award, and she should be permanently banned from SCI. The message needs to go out to all of these fools about their dishonesty and where it will get them. The outfitter should also be permanently banned from SCI.

I AM WILLING TO BET THAT SHE IS STILL AN SCI MEMEBR AND WILL NEVER BE BANNED!!! the blind eye is alive and well in Tucson….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13449 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course, since she is apparently highly regarded at SCI, I am prepared to assume that this was her only poached trophy. Surely she would never have done anything like this before...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10564 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Felony convictions??? If so gun ownership in the USA is out.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote