Find
Notify
Tools

Free Elephant Hunt DVD/with caveat
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Hallo sir we whould like to have a copy of this hunt so all of the Norwegian huntere members of the AR can see it too send to john kofoed tegeltun 4 6300 Ã…ndalsnes Norway

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can burn a couple in Canada too!

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd love to have a copy.

Paul

Posts: 104 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Judge G ----- I would love to have a copy, and will burn and send on to someone else very quickly. wave Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a copy and can burn some other ones to any other South American AR member who might like it ... please PM if this is possible

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
I'd love to have a copy as well. Will PM my address. I have a PC Doctor 1/10 of a mile down the road from my office and the owner is a patient, ----able to make several copies!

Will be happy to forward many , and back to you!

If I'm still eligible. PM SENT.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

posted Hide Post
If it's possible, I would like to have a copy.
It's always a pleasure to see nice and new videos. For me is a way to understand how the others videomaker work.
Could you send it to this address?
ars venandi video
via delle prome, 5
06121 Perugia - Italy
Fabio Zuccaccia

Posts: 10 | Location: Perugia - Italy | Registered: 13 May 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
me to please or has the Europe one gone

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Folks:

The DVD is arriving at the first destinations this week. After viewing, please send along to someone above. Please p.m. them first to make sure that someone isn't already sending one to "your" receipient.

I'll be responsible to send the first few to Australia, South Africa and Europe.

It ain't much, but I think the videographer did a great job in capturing the face of the Zim people and, of course, you'd like to view it, just put your name down below and eventually expect a p.m. asking for your address.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Hey Judge,

Did you send any to Canada? I'd like to get on their list if you did.

If not, can I persuade you to send me one? I'll gladly make 5 or 10 copies to ship to the Canucks on this thread.

Cheers,
Chris

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Judge- please bring one for Kathy and me when you come out to visit on your Harley. Will be happy to make a copy or two if needed.

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
J Bennet,

I'm ready to send off a copy. Please confirm you have not already received or promised one. Then, send USPS mailing instructions in a PM.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a copy; I enjoy learning from the experiences found on AR!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was 4th on the list but didnt get one so whoever is ready to send PM me please.

one of us
posted Hide Post
SBT

You have a PM.
Thanks.

James

Posts: 658 | Location: W.Va | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
I've yet to hear from anyone. I was #2???

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6814 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
L.David:

The first folks p.m.'ed me. I'm making copies as quickly as I can and will send you a copy if you p.m. me with an address. Sorry about any confusion or delay.

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Hey Judge,

If you would like me to make copies for some of the UK guys I'd be happy to get a half dozen in circulation down here.

Incidentally a mate emailed me his book last week which was 10gb. WOuld this file be too big to e-mail? Just thinkinh it may be easier for you.

Rgds,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
P.M. me with an address and I'll get a copy to you a.s.a.p.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If I may, I would like to get one. I realize I am way down the list.

Sincerely,
ledvm

Lane Easter
142 Gunter Rd.
Whitesboro, TX 76273
ledvm@msn.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghundwan
posted Hide Post
Safari Hunt -

Please send me a copy and I will burn a cd and send it on to who ever requests it. Please PM me for address

Thanks

Posts: 277 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of snowhound
posted Hide Post
Thank you JudgeG!
I would be very happy to recieve a copy from whoever is getting the europeedition!
Thanks!

Posts: 133 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
put it on you tube like this...

there are a bunch there to look at. good stuff. it would be great to have the a.r. people put their ones on the net and put a.r. as a tag word so if we search a.r. hunt we can see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VHX40UpW7Q&mode=related&search=

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27607 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
watched the video today. Thank you!

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
If I may, I would like to get one. I realize I am way down the list.

Sincerely,
ledvm

Lane Easter
142 Gunter Rd.
Whitesboro, TX 76273
ledvm@msn.com

Lane, I will send you one no later than this coming Tuesday. Will email you as well.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I will forward to snowhound as soon as I copy it.

Thanks,
Lane

Oops! Just saw that snowhound is in Sweden. Will let the European group send him one.

I will send mine to nelsonted1.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like a copy

Thank you

TED

It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance

Posts: 249 | Location: kentucky USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching the dvd. It was great to see Omay & the Chifudzi camp. We hunted from that camp in 2003. I am ready to send on, someone pm me with their address. Thanks again Judge for letting us come along on your hunt.

Mike

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am interested. I know I am way down the list. Send PM.

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My copy is on it's way to Kudu4u. Should have by Friday. Mike

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Judge,

I picked up the dvd in one piece from the post.
I also finished it and copied, kudu is on it's way to pick it up.

I dont know who enjoyed the video the most me or my 2 year old son thumb beer
Thanx again for sending it down to Africa.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Hallo sir!! i got my dvd today wendsday 23/5 here in Norway !!thank you for a nice hunting film !! dancingi will let the other Norwegian members get a copy too best regards from john

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the video also,please put on the list.
Thanks
Fernando

Posts: 7 | Location: Bethel New York | Registered: 08 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
please put me on the list

Posts: 55 | Location: OKC | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I am not sure, but I think the Judge is ignoring us blokes from Canada. Smiler

Anyone else that might be interested in forwarding a copy to Canada, my offer to make a whack of copies for the other interested Canucks still stands.

Please. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Canuck:

I think I did forget Canada! Give me your address by P.M. and I'll send some up there to you to forward! Sorry!

I'm not as organized as Frank is with Saeed's stuff. I haven't even sent Frank one and he's my driving buddy.... I guess we've done a couple of thousand miles together between Georgia and Texas!

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think I did forget Canada! Give me your address by P.M. and I'll send some up there to you to forward! Sorry!

No problemo Judge! PM on its way.

Other Canucks...PM me your addy's and we'll figure out how to distribute enough copies.

Cheers,
Canuck

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Ernest,

Thank you very much sir for sharing your video!!!

I will be sending mine to nelsonted1 on Monday or as soon as he sends me a mailing address. I PMed him for it.

Thanks again!!!
Lane
ledvm

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
I have a copy available. Someone PM me a name and address and I will send out Tuesday.

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
My copy went out to D Hunter. Never heard from nelsonted1. Anybody that wants it next can PM D Hunter.

J. Lane Easter, DVM