New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer Queens
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Very Interesting read and plenty of Pics http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...lled-70-species.html

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The comments speak volumes about some of those called "humans".

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67047 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
I had a good laugh at the profile pic of the first respondent. Her comment: are the women deemed responsible gun owners, should have read, are the women deemed responsible boob owners. Children is reading this too jumping

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Agreed Saeed, incredible what they'll say when talking about hunters killing animals. Also I find it funny how they use words and phrases in the article like "executed", "killing runs in the blood" and her son is "in on the act". The "article" doesn't leave much room for interpretation on part of the reader. This is not journalism but more of an anti-hunting propaganda piece.

Greg

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Brownlee:
quote:

Agreed Saeed, incredible what they'll say when talking about hunters killing animals. Also I find it funny how they use words and phrases in the article like "executed", "killing runs in the blood" and her son is "in on the act". The "article" doesn't leave much room for interpretation on part of the reader. This is not journalism but more of an anti-hunting propaganda piece.

Greg

Oh I don't know the caption under the photo of Olivia "loading" her gun is kind of amusing.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Brownlee:
quote:

Greg

Oh I don't know the caption under the photo of Olivia "loading" her gun is kind of amusing.

Jeff

Yes, actually that one is pretty good.

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Jeff[/QUOTE]

Yes, just shows how conversant they are on the subject!

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
My kind of women. The folks that commented need to get educated or get a life. thumbdown

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gbax
posted Hide Post
The mainstream press in the UK is largely pretty anti hunting. There is very little voice for hunting and little or no education about the conservation benefits of hunting. Its sad but that is the reality.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets not forget that these ladies are HOT!

IMHO of course.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All typical comments from within urban centers. Once they live in the suburbs or become educated as to how life is on a farm or lose a pet to coyotes, they're usually not so vacantly vocal. It's all in indoctrination and we're losing.

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oddly enough, unlike Facebook and Linked-In, one can give readers' comments there either a thumbs-up or down - and there are quite a few thumbs-down for those idiotic comments.

Posts: 861 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:

rotflmo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
The bunny protectionist twats have on a number of occassions claimed that male hunters have a hang-up as regards their genitalia, penis envy I believe. A question, if you please? Has anyone ascertained whether these modern day followers of Artemis suffer from penis envy, or do they have some other form of hang-up? Roll Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:

IMHO of course.

Jeff

I would say PHAT! [Pretty hot and tempting.] Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
There's something seriously wrong with a world & world media that can ignore 6 week old babies & young children being raped & sodomised & entire Afrikaner families being brutally murdered on their own farms whilst they get almost hysterical over a good looking woman that happens to be a hunter! Confused Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Queens, if I remember correctly the British Royal family owns and uses some large hunting estates. I wonder if they would address these same comments to their monarch, after bowing appropriately first of course.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya think? Shakiri? Kabiza!.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
I'm always torn when I see pieces like this. On the one hand I want to read the article. On the other I don't want to give them the clicks their site so desperately wants.
This time I passed. Y'all's comments tell me all I need to know

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JabaliHunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Calshtr:
Speaking of Queens, if I remember correctly the British Royal family owns and uses some large hunting estates. I wonder if they would address these same comments to their monarch, after bowing appropriately first of course.

Regrettably, yes. Which is why the royals have in the past been so keen to keep their hunting and shooting out of the press as much as possible

Posts: 712 | Location: England | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JabaliHunter
posted Hide Post
Its odd that the Mail chose that headline - for most Mail readers, Queens would have an altogether different connotation...

Posts: 712 | Location: England | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote