THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Mark Sullivan & Ivan Carter Movies///Plus Historic Rifles DVD
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivan & Ivan Carter Movies///Plus Historic Rifles DVD
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted
I wanted to share a couple of movies with my fellow African hunters. I am offering a new DVD and Blu-ray Disc from Mark Sullivan and a DVD from Safari Classics Productions (Ivan Carter with Johan Calitz). I have recently completed editing and uploading the trailers.

Death In Full-Charge is filmed in High Definition (HD) and is (available in either a full format DVD or Blu-ray Disc version). You can view the trailer through the link below:

Death In Full-Charge Trailer

Sunset On Botswana is filmed in HD. This is the Safari Classics Productions DVD with Ivan Carter and Johan Calitz. You can view the trailer through the link below:

Sunset on Botswana Trailer.

I added an additional DVD trailer for Safari Classics Productions, Historic Rifles-The Long Journey Home. I should have additional DVDs in for this film on 2/26/14.

Historic Rifles-The Long Journey Home Trailer.

Please take a look at the trailers regardless of your interest in purchasing. Thanks for looking and please enjoy!

Shawn

(Post and trailers updated 2-24-14)

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

What is the difference between an HD and a Blu-Ray?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Shawn:
Unless Saeed beat me to it, let me be the first to order. PM me payment and address details.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Shawn:
Unless Saeed beat me to it, let me be the first to order. PM me payment and address details.
Cal

Enjoy the video Cal.

I have stopped buying these sort of video a long time ago, just as I have stopped watching Hollywood blockbusters that are supposed to be based on "real life stories" rotflmo

The ones I have seen in the past are so far removed from the "real life" I have enjoyed so much I could not understanding them! clap

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
For what it is worth, I, too, don't buy hunting videos except those from Mark and I have the Capstick collection. I prefer 1940-50s old black and white movies.
Cheers,
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bad for hunting - (Sorry, but it's true.)

Posts: 861 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal,
We haven't met, but you are my kind of stir

Thanks for the laugh!

Posts: 10379 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great camera work Shawn.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
Great camera work Shawn.

Jeff

Very true.

And every 15 year old kid could have shot those charging hippos too clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heeeeeere we go!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
... is that the new MS DVD?

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
So just out of curiosity……….. since these posts are obviously designed by an individual to sell something, why are they allowed in the general topics and not required to post in an appropriate for sale section?

This is strictly a question and has nothing to do with those involved or anything else…… so no trying to read any BS into this.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1849 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great work Shawn tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So just out of curiosity……….. since these posts are obviously designed by an individual to sell something, why are they allowed in the general topics and not required to post in an appropriate for sale section?

Skyline, I understand your question.
We need this to stay in this section otherwise we would miss out on tons of BS & pissing & moaning that goes back & forth here on ANY thread about MS.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh boy - this is too funny....

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
Are those lions in the trailer the ones you posted pictures a while ago?

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 532 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ManuelM:

Was any of them those which were shot on a farm in South Africa? clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
“Death In Full-Charge” was shot in High Definition (HD) and is available in both a full format DVD and also a Blu-ray Disc version. The difference between DVD vs Blu-ray Disc is better image quality and better sound quality made possible by the larger storage capacity of Blu-ray. Beyond resolution, Blu-ray also uses better video-compression methods, resulting in more contrast and richer colors.

The DVD produces a superb image and sound quality. However, I have a Blu-ray player at home and notice a substantial difference in sound and image quality with Blu-ray Disc. If you want true HD video quality, you need Blu-ray as opposed to DVD. Of course you need a Blu-ray player to enjoy a Blu-ray Disc.

I believe the HD DVD format was originally a Toshiba/NEC format while the Blu-ray Disc was led by Sony. Not sure if that is what you wanted to know Saeed.

Regarding the great camera work, that credit belongs to Shawn Sullivan. The film was of course Produced and Directed by Mark. Shawn was the Director of Photography and also assisted with field editing and some post production aspects.

The hunts on “Death In Full-Charge” all take place in Tanzania. Some of the lion pictures I posted previously on AR were from Tanzania taken at the end of the prior season as well as the first part of this season.

The only lion ever killed and filmed in RSA, for those interested in RSA lion, was included in “Use Enough Death.”

Thanks for all of the interest in Mark’s latest DVD! Cal, your DVD is packaged up and is on its way. I wrapped it in extra bubble wrap to stay warm!

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok pick the day and hour that this post reaches ten pages.

Those that get the day and hour right earn the bragging rights.

This is the only way I think anything good will ever come out of a Mark Sullivan post.

The only ones that win currently, with a MS post, is MS and ExpressYourself because with everything negative posted they sell more dvds.

And as usual; the sport of hunting loses.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cal, your DVD is packaged up and is on its way. I wrapped it in extra bubble wrap to stay warm!

It was goo stalking to you a short while ago, Shawn. No need for the extra wrap as it was only -20 and I was out for a long walk with the dog prior to speaking to you. Best of luck with the sales and I will write a piece when I see the new dvd. By the way, next time you see Mark ask him if he has the additional information I seek to complete the article on him. He's a skookum gent.
Cheers, mate, and when in Alaska do stop by for a meal and shoot a few doubles.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Shawn posted this trailer on YouTube with Mark being the guest of Mugaba Safaris in South Africa.

Mugaba Safaris

I am not a MS basher. I happen to agree with some of what he says and I think he is a nice guy. I have some of his vidoes and both of his books.

However he lost alot of credibility with me when he says this about that RSA lion hunt:

"Now that is real hunting"

"..this hunt is absolutely one of the greatest
hunts of my life."

"As you know I have hunted alot of dangerous game...but this is way high on my list"

I always accepted that Mark is a showman and I took his "choosing how the animal dies" comments to the camera with a grain of salt.

But really Mark? After 20 years hunting wild lions (and buff and hippo) in Tanzania you call this RSA lion hunt one of the best of
your life?

For the record I am not against RSA lion hunting provided the client knows exactly what he is getting. I don't complain about corporate sponsorship of TV shows.

I'm sorry Shawn but that clip is complete BS. How much 'promotional consideration' did Mark get for that steaming pile of manure?

Posts: 481 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 20 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rxgremlin:

Shawn posted this trailer on YouTube with Mark being the guest of Mugaba Safaris in South Africa.

Embarrassing for all concerned.

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i urge the MS fans to watch the you tube video. if you can still defend him after that, you need therapy. to top it off, he shot the canned lion with a bolt gun rotflmo. "real hunting"???? "one of the greatest hunts of my life"???

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13449 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
i urge the MS fans to watch the you tube video. if you can still defend him after that, you need therapy. to top it off, he shot the canned lion with a bolt gun rotflmo. "real hunting"???? "one of the greatest hunts of my life"???

It was a very quick, clean execution though.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rxgremlin:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Mugaba Safaris

I am not a MS basher. I happen to agree with some of what he says and I think he is a nice guy. I have some of his vidoes and both of his books.

However he lost alot of credibility with me when he says this about that RSA lion hunt:

"Now that is real hunting"

"..this hunt is absolutely one of the greatest
hunts of my life."

"As you know I have hunted alot of dangerous game...but this is way high on my list"

I always accepted that Mark is a showman and I took his "choosing how the animal dies" comments to the camera with a grain of salt.

But really Mark? After 20 years hunting wild lions (and buff and hippo) in Tanzania you call this RSA lion hunt one of the best of
your life?

For the record I am not against RSA lion hunting provided the client knows exactly what he is getting. I don't complain about corporate sponsorship of TV shows.

I'm sorry Shawn but that clip is complete BS. How much 'promotional consideration' did Mark get for that steaming pile of manure?

Many of us have personally hunted or participated in a variety of hunts in many places around the world. While I have had great hunts in Tanzania I would not say they are the only hunts that stand out as great hunts in my life.

I too have hunted South Africa. I have hunted wild game and not so wild game. For example, I have done DIY hunts in Alaska, Colorado, and Nevada for deer and I have hunted deer over feeders in Texas on ranches. I have hunted wild pheasants and also hunted planted pheasants with friends. I have hunted with archery equipment, rifles, and handguns. Contained within these examples of various types of hunts were some of the best hunts of my life.

A hunt takes on many dimensions for many different reasons and they stand out as unique for those reasons. The fact that Mark has killed wild game in Tanzania for over 25 years should not categorically then diminish other hunts. You say yourself “For the record I am not against RSA lion hunting provided the client knows exactly what he is getting.”

It is interesting how some begin to inject their version of reality whenever possible in an attempt to somehow justify a point or position. Like the comment by jdollar for example “to top it off, he shot the canned lion with a bolt gun.” The comment is not accurate of course but will soon become his newly created MS factoid.

I know that Mark enjoyed the method and manner in which he and Patrick hunted and killed that lion. The days of tracking, viewing, confronting, challenging, and inviting were all aspects of that hunt that were enjoyed. All of the things that contributed and made this particular hunt for Mark enjoyable.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Administrator
posted Hide Post
"...I know that Mark enjoyed the method and manner in which he and Patrick hunted and killed that lion. The days of tracking, viewing, confronting, challenging, and inviting were all aspects of that hunt that were enjoyed. All of the things that contributed and made this particular hunt for Mark enjoyable..."

Fits right in with all the "make believe" he shows in his films.

And the gullible swallow it all clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"A hunt takes on many dimensions for many different reasons and they stand out as unique for those reasons. The fact that Mark has killed wild game in Tanzania for over 25 years should not categorically then diminish other hunts."

Give me a break Shawn. I too have hunted wild pheasants in Kansas as well as shot birds at a game farm 45 minutes from my house. Do you think for a moment that I (or any other pheasant hunter) would claim that it was one
of the best hunts of a lifetime? I go there because it is convenient and I just want to shoot a few birds. Its fun in its own way but it ain't like hunting wild birds in Kansas.

The comparison between hunting pheasants and hunting lions is similar. As I stated I don't
have a problem with people hunting lion in RSA.
I fully understand that not everyone (myself included) can spend $75,000 or more to hunt a
wild lion. Not everyone has the time or wants to go to the trouble of arranging a hunt for wild pheasants. That is why the market exists for lions in RSA and why there are bird hunting preserves in the US.

In either case hunting a lion or shooting a pheasant on a game farm is NOT the same experience as hunting a wild animal. I enjoy
shooting birds at a preserve when I can't go to Kansas but I don't pretend that they are wild birds and I certainly don't consider them hunts of a lifetime.

My problem is when people try to pass off the experience as something it is not. If you want to hunt lion in RSA that is fine with me. Just don't lie and make it more grandiose than it actually is.

It strains credulity that Mark would honestly claim that it was "one of the greatest hunts of
my life" with all of the hunting he has done in Tanzania. I was more or less on his side before I saw that clip with his breathless announcement "now this is real hunting". It seems that Mark the showman holds sway over Mark the hunter.

I haven't seen the DVD in question so I don't know how the RSA hunt was portrayed. But let's be honest about what really happened. Mark didn't go to South Africa to hunt lion because "it was high on his list". He went there to get some footage and promote that company. I seriously doubt that the experience was anything more than that.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ExpressYourself:

I know that Mark enjoyed the method and manner in which he and Patrick hunted and killed that lion. The days of tracking, viewing, confronting, challenging, and inviting were all aspects of that hunt that were enjoyed. All of the things that contributed and made this particular hunt for Mark enjoyable.
= trying to make it charge?

I guess it almost nearly charged eh?

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shawn: Man, I don't know why I didn't think to order the new MS video from you? I just ordered it a few days ago, straight from Mark's website - sorry my friend! Looks like some good stuff, looking forward to seeing it.

Just a general question for the MS haters - "Why all the bad talk about MS and his SA lion"? So he shot a high-fence lion, who cares? Its legal, it has ZERO effect on wild lion populations, regardless of the lion's age, and he certainly didn't try to make it something that it was not (I own the video, so I watched the entire hunt). Who cares why he did it, who cares what he paid for it, who cares what gun he was using, who cares period!?!?!?! Its just a hunting video, meant for entertainment - and frankly, most of his videos are pretty entertaining. I hope he makes 10 more, I'll certainly buy em. But I always keep in mind, its just entertainment - nothing more.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
Just a general question for the MS haters - "Why all the bad talk about MS and his SA lion"? So he shot a high-fence lion, who cares? Its legal, it has ZERO effect on wild lion populations, regardless of the lion's age, and he certainly didn't try to make it something that it was not (I own the video, so I watched the entire hunt). Who cares why he did it, who cares what he paid for it, who cares what gun he was using, who cares period!?!?!?! Its just a hunting video, meant for entertainment - and frankly, most of his videos are pretty entertaining. I hope he makes 10 more, I'll certainly buy em. But I always keep in mind, its just entertainment - nothing more.

That makes way too much sense Aaron. It will never fly here.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

There are lots of things that make no sense here.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:

There are lots of things that make no sense here.

As Rod Serling used to say, "You are about to enter... The Twilight Zone"

Posts: 10379 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just watched the trailer. Good picture taking for sure.

Was that the fattest lion you have ever seen? His belly was dragging the ground and he looked out of breath just walking across the road. Pathetic... barf

Administrator
posted Hide Post
In a real hunting situation, one can hardly get camera shots like these.

In a staged situation, everything is possible clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shawn - If you would, please see the newest thread I started a few minutes ago. Below is a direct link. Thanks man!!

http://forums.accuratereloadin...1411043/m/4601041791

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Aaron, I don't think anyone is questioning the legality of the hunt or the effect upon wild lion populations. I certainly am not. I haven't seen the DVD and what I am referring to is the promotional video shot for a safari company. What I am pointing out is the hypocrisy of Sullivan to call it "real hunting" and "one of the best hunts of my life" when he absolutely rips on professional hunters who don't confront animals the way that he does. A RSA lion hunt seems antithetical to everything he purports to stand for. And yet here he is giving his endorsement
to the type of hunting and the professional hunters he claims to despise. In this light maybe you can see why I think it smells like dung.

You have a passion for hunting wild lions in Tanzania. You have written extensively about it and have shot great footage of the cats. However if you started shilling for a SA outfitter who offers lion hunts saying that it was an "experience of a lifetime" wouldn't you expect to be called on it? Would you be surprised if people questioned the veracity of your statements?

Maybe you are right it is just entertainment but I just hate to see blatant hypocrisy regardless of the medium.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think Aaron is asking for the age of the lions shot in Tanzania, as the results have been published.

The one he shot in South Africa he might even have the birth certificate for!

No questions there, right down to the day of the week in which it was born rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
As in Sochi, let the games begin.
With all the ups and downs here and other MS threads I find it interesting that notable posters here who state, "If it is legal I have no problem with it" until it comes to Mark. When I see other well known PHs do the same behavior and get a pass and Mark gets hell for it. To me, the hypocrisy is difficult to swallow. I wonder if my dvd will get here before this thread gets to 10 pages?
Cheers, all.
Cal

www.CalPappas.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with Mark Sullivan regarding the hunt won by Pagosawingnut for the benefit of Stu Taylor. He was both a gentleman and pretty funny. I can't wait for next week when the hunt takes place.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shawn: Man, I don't know why I didn't think to order the new MS video from you? I just ordered it a few days ago, straight from Mark's website - sorry my friend! Looks like some good stuff, looking forward to seeing it.

Hi Aaron…Sorry I was unable to connect with you at SCI this year. I am glad you were able to order from Mark. Well said by the way and I hope you find some of the hunts in the new video interesting and of course entertaining.

I think some folks forget that television hunting shows and DVDs are produced and directed to be entertaining. They do this through a variety of ways such as offering an informational/educational perspective, by kindling an interest or desire, and often through the excitement and anticipation of the presented content. Lets not forget the importance of great camera work as well!

If viewers did not find the content and topic to be of interest/entertaining in some way what would be the point.

I saw your link below and I will ask Mark if he has any info to share about your new thread topic for AR consumption.

Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648