Find
Notify
Tools

DDRHook and his bushpig
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alienhooklets. ? Confused

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Omg!!! Alien Hooklets? They could proliferate the entire universe. This could be the end of intelligent life in the galaxy!!!

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
The only possible natural defence we might have against them would depend on the number of legs they were born with...... if we're lucky and they're one short of the normal four, we might be able to panic them which might cause a stampede which in turn could cause them to run round in circles until they go fast enough to disappear up their own arses!

animal animal animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck animal animal

Yea, I know he ran around in circles in Uganda with you. But most of us do so more than we care to admit.
He has arrived in Northern Kalifornia... safely.

We can next expect him at DSC and the AR Friday night Dinner.

Merry Christmas.

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Good to hear he made it to California safely but I note no mention of his tally of pigs he might have molested on the way! rotflmo

I'm sure he's looking forward to the convention but you might like to keep him away from the moonshine and any/all pig related products. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we should warn the taxidermists to leave all porcine mounts at home lest they be molested at the expo. I would hate for any children to witness such a thing.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timg953:
Perhaps we should warn the taxidermists to leave all porcine mounts at home lest they be molested at the expo. I would hate for any children to witness such a thing.

I wouldn't wish that on any man, woman or child...... Just the thought makes my blood run cold! Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shudder to think what will happen when he grows tired of the pursuit of pigs.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I fear the Cops have have Hook in custody.. for I have not heard from him in 2 + 3 days .Probably caught him with moonshine crossing into Kalifornia. No calls from bail bondsmen..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's just hope he didn't make a wrong turn, get drunk and start stumping around in San franciso.......well.....he might he so popular there he will never come back.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve everyone know PH's are cold blooded so your blood running cold is not a new thing for you Big Grin Big Grin
Tim and Elton you both know what part of my big white ass you can kiss rotflmo rotflmo
there was so much freaking snow i was lucky to get to susanville to see my uncle. freaking snow is cold i haven't been warm since i got here

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Hhhmmmnn!! A new name for the Hook, "BIG WHITE ASS PIG THUMPER" jumping

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
freaking snow is cold i haven't been warm since i got here

Look on the bright side.......... it's gonna slow those pigs down a hell of a lot for you! Eeker rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:
freaking snow is cold i haven't been warm since i got here

Look on the bright side.......... it's gonna slow those pigs down a hell of a lot for you! Eeker rotflmo

Yeah, but also to be considered is that in severe cold a lot of the required implementation fails to rise for the occasion. The end result could be that the Big White Ass Pig Thumper ending up as a hit and miss affair. stir hilbily

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big white ass pig thumper should be back in Arkansas in about an hour.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hooker again managed to shake the Cops arriving late last night back safely in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas . Here he will replenish his energy (aka. high test. 100+ + proof ), rest and later in week attend Dallas Safari Club.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes i will be in dallas and i have my usual stock of liquid refreshment to share with my friends there. Big Grin some of my disreputable friends have joined in the fun this yr and are bringing some flavored refreshments Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A non paid endorsement ..

Once in a tight, being low on fuel , I poured a gallon of Hook's Clear Ozark Refreshing Liquid in the fuel tank. I made it to the next petrol station just fine but burned holes in two pistons.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i told ya it burned to hot to run in your old truck!!!! as usual you did not listen rotflmo rotflmo it works better in fighter aircraft and to get rid of the neighbors dogs( corn cob )not included rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo a little rubbing with corn cob and apply to rubbed area and the dog could pass a buick rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Introduced my friend Natalia to don on Skype this morning. She said that I have "very Special friends". She hopes he doesn't come to Russian and start molesting the bears.

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
That would be something. " the Big White Ass Pig Thumper Bear Rodeo???" dancing animal

"very Special friends" Oh sooo true. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess he is working his way through the animal kingdom.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I guess he is working his way through the animal kingdom.

As long as he doesn't move onto his human friends I'll be happy! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve, just as fair warning, don mentioned you were having a pig problem. He might show up at your place next.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steve, just as fair warning, don mentioned you were having a pig problem. He might show up at your place next.

Stuff that for a lark, we'd have to mark all the meat as unfit for human consumption! Eeker

It's bad enough having a wild boar problem....... just think how much worse it would be to have a wild hooklet problem! faint

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He might wildly bore your wild boar problem into the ground. If he ever remembers you have excellent wine and hogs, you will never get rid of him.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I don't mind putting him to work in the fields & letting him sleep in the barn or smoke/still room for a while but couldn't take the risk of him molesting the wild boar or deer....... and perhaps I should be grateful I don't yet have any domestic fowls yet!
jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't think he could catch the deer. He seems to go for the slower beasts. I have seen him use the same tactics in pubs.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never been accused of being a fowl f^%*ker. In other words i have never had any complaints

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Have you taken the risk of going back and asking? Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It isn't that hook has an aversion to fowl, it's that he doesn't like taking time to wrap them in duct tape as foreplay.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Or should that be duck(t) tape? Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought of that but realizing that don doesn't cull anything, I didn't want to disenfranchise chickens, geese and guine fowl.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't believe this has turned into such a fowl thread. all decorum has been lost some where along the line shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a rule, all decorum is generally lost shortly after the words "Don Hooker" appear :-)

Posts: 20161 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't believe this has turned into such a fowl thread. all decorum has been lost some where along the line shocker

Actually I agree......... let's restore the decorum, forget about trivialities such as the odd chicken, duck and/or guinea fowl etc and instead get back to the pigs!

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i never knowingly went to bed with a pig but have found myself waking next to some very unpleasant looking women in my life!!! did i mention there may have been alcohol involved!!!!!! shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beibs,
moon moon kiss it brother rotflmo rotflmo jumping
that's the last straw your officially cut off from the delicate liquid refreshments in dallas this yr!!!!!!!!!

Picture of Miss Lovecraft
posted Hide Post
Hook, if you're not careful, you're going to catch something that yoghurt can't fix.

rotflmo

Efter þvi sem gamlir fuglar sungu, kvököu þeir ungu.

Guð hjálpar þeim sem hjálpa sér sjálfir.

Posts: 22 | Location: Reykjavik, Iceland | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lovecraft:
Hook, if you're not careful, you're going to catch something that yoghurt can't fix.

rotflmo

jumping yuck jumping

Damn but I wish I'd never told him that story! animal