Find
Notify
Tools

DDRHook and his bushpig
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Our old mate Cap'n Hook has been at it again and asked me to post these for him....... and I'l sure he'll post his own comment soon. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sticks!!! We don't nooo stinking sticks!!!

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Captun looks like you rode him into the ground, then sticked him. animal

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Aside from the hat, the resemblance is remarkable. A DNA test should prove enlightening. Roll Eyes dancing

[Quote;]
Mike [Quote

Retreever, you wouldn't want to re-phrase that would you?
Eeker Eeker

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Knowing Hook as I do, I wouldn't put it past him to do just that!

animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animal animalanimal animal animal animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see Hooker is dating again :-)

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
Aside from the hat, the resemblance is remarkable. A DNA test should prove enlightening. Roll Eyes dancing

[Quote;]
Mike [Quote

Retreever, you wouldn't want to re-phrase that would you?
Eeker Eeker

exactly what I thought when I saw the pic...

congrats.

Birmingham, Al

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Glad to see Hooker is dating again :-)

jumping yuck jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I'm going to become Jewish....I have a sudden aversion to pork! :-)

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a Bushpig yet, so I guess Don has "a leg" up on me :-) (Groan)

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Damn but this is funny! animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it isn't often that a man brings his own blind with him

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys are brutal......but funnier than all get out.. jumping

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a thing on beibs i have seen the pictures of his late dates. all 700lbs of her!!!!!
we will not mention how much the this pigs looks like beibes brother the smart brother.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please guys some decorum here... all this rumpus here about Hook is an embarrassment to the bush pigs. But I do like the hat.

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
and if push came to shove, he could always throw the hat over the bushpig and catch it alive....... but perhaps that was his plan all along? rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
and if push came to shove, he could always throw the hat over the bushpig and catch it alive....... but perhaps that was his plan all along? rotflmo

Probably not such fun riding a dead pig?? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to say that I wouldn't know! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Can somebody get hold of Elton or Tim and tell them to push the correct button. Their show is not on air. Mad

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm not getting it either. bewildered

one of us
posted Hide Post
A great trophy. Congrats! It took me years to get one and then I shot two in daylight the same day.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi guys and mister pig

After two days with me i though don hooker learn manners but i told him its fine shooting bushpigs but riding it dead from behind NO DON THAT AINT RIGHT.

Don is out hunting tonight hopefulle we get a better pig oops pics without a hat and Don im big but my mate say we must do a fillet again.

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Mate, you've simply gotta get a piece of that pig on the spitbraii. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A great trophy. Congrats! It took me years to get one and then I shot two in daylight the same day.

hats or pigs?? Big Grin

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Y'know the old saying:

If you want to get ahead, get a hat.......... p'raps Hook misheard & thought someone said: If you want to get a hog, get a hat.

animal

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
That friggen hat just slays me, I mean there must be some fetish or superstition there. To wear a hat in the middle of the night. A fear of bats, falling stars, jes dunno? Big Grin

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Nah. He's afraid of the sky falling in on him...... rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a plaintiff a long time ago who always wore a hat. Seems it was lined in foil so the government couldn't read his mind. I'm not joking about that, but I doubt if ddrhook's hadt is lined in foil -- like it by the way. And, always hated bats.

Posts: 10319 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hooker doesn't have to worry about brainwaves :-)

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
So, in 67 days we should have a litter of Hooklets?

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck

Steve.. Doug.. it was that fat guy that forgot to push button.. Also daylight savings time.. so we / I thunk were an hour off. Also we got on internet broadcast about 30 min late. We did have lots of fun broadcasting to nobody. dancing

sticks!!! We don't nooo stinking sticks!!! DDRHook

Brain Waves!!! I don't need no stinking brain waves!!! DDRHook hilbily

Don. Looking forward to seeing you next week. dancing

Elton

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, let me get this right, it was night, don threw the hat over the poor bush pig and them stumped it to death from behind? Luan, can you get all that out of his system before he comes over and shacks up at my place?

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
as much B/S as there is flying around here a man needs a good hat at all times.

this little piggy was a damaging crops so we got him as a nusance animal kinda like some of the folks here

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
This simply has to be the funniest thread I've read all year. rotflmo

Thanks to all who made me laugh so much! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
this little piggy was a damaging crops so we got him as a nusance animal kinda like some of the folks here

A poor excuse to ride kin into the ground. dancing

quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
This simply has to be the funniest thread I've read all year. rotflmo

Thanks to all who made me laugh so much! tu2

Glad to help out. tu2

Hey Don, thanks for providing the laughs, and a good piggy for the coals. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Capt.Hook!
Bushpigs sure have the knack to pull some different strings amongst many hunters.

Eardley Rudman

Posts: 47 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell the truth don, it took you back to prom night didn't it?

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Gee Hook, doesn't pay to have "friends" Big Grin Hate to meet the guys who really don't like you! jumping

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are just trying to bring hook back to earth after all the nice things Steve wrote about him in his book.