Find
Notify
Tools

Calling out MJines
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
MJines has accused me on another thread that I threw Buzz under the proverbial bus and I do not recall that but what I do remember is that I stood by Mr. Robinson whom I have spent time with and proved to be a very fine gentleman.

So Mr. Jines please prove here how I threw CMS under the bus. Let's dissect this topic till we have a conclusion because your recent posting has consistently referred to my character which I am prepared to defend.

Firstly let us look at my favourable remarks to all CMS hunt reports bar one.

Secondly, let's look closely at our host's comments which you have neglected to mention.

Then thirdly why do you follow me around like a bad smell?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9873 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . seriously, I can find plenty of others ways to waste my time. Send Buzz an email and see what he thinks of your prior posts and their implications regarding CMS . . . I happen to already know the answer to that question but you seem to be in doubt.

Mike

Posts: 21241 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
No one threw Buzz under the bus!

He jumped in headfirst!

Behaving as an entitled idiot and got treated as one.

Charging clients non refundable trophy fees and blanking all faces because a wimp hunting with him complained!

Worse part about Buzz he didn’t have the guts to own up to his own mistakes!

You will NEVER see me hunt with him!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67021 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When two pigs wallow in poop, guess what, usually both get smeared with poop.
Andrew, letting things simmer down may be a better course of action or talking to them offline and directly. You may type something that is misunderstood and makes the situation worse.

We all know MJines and the others mentioned. Maybe let this one go....

Posts: 10201 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
No one threw Buzz under the bus!

He jumped in headfirst!

Behaving as an entitled idiot and got treated as one.

Charging clients non refundable trophy fees and blanking all faces because a wimp hunting with him complained!

Worse part about Buzz he didn’t have the guts to own up to his own mistakes!

You will NEVER see me hunt with him!

+1

And in my case for other reasons resulting from personal experience as well.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13398 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . seriously, I can find plenty of others ways to waste my time. Send Buzz an email and see what he thinks of your prior posts and their implications regarding CMS . . . I happen to already know the answer to that question but you seem to be in doubt.

Here’s a question.

Do you have a financial interest in or serve in any other capacity with respect to CMS or its US affiliate, Global Marketing Consultants, LLC?

Besides serving as attack dog?

Mike

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
When two pigs wallow in poop, guess what, usually both get smeared with poop.
Andrew, letting things simmer down may be a better course of action or talking to them offline and directly. You may type something that is misunderstood and makes the situation worse.

We all know MJines and the others mentioned. Maybe let this one go....

I like that saying. It’s like “that white piece on chicken shit is still chicken shit.”

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Perhaps someone should start a thread detailing only those PH/operators/owners, etc etc, who are clean as the driven snow and have a total of 0 complaints of any kind. I think that would be useful for some of us.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Instead of calling people out you should be working on the refund that you guaranteed. Tick tock!!! It’s been 19 days since you were called out and no money has been returned. That seems to line up with what I have told everyone. Multiple requests for a refund with no action taken.

I don’t see anyone complaining about CMS selling a hunt that wasn’t viable or not giving back refunds. Don’t call out MJines for your mistakes. You are sure working hard in the cyber world to save your reputation but what have you done to fix the problem? You have the talking part down. The actions don’t support the talk or this wouldn’t have been brought to a message board in the first place.

The more you continue to throw rocks from that glass house the more people are going to continue to point out your mistakes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe that is called "deflecting blame" when you mis-direct the problem to someone not really in the mix.....

Posts: 10201 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
Perhaps someone should start a thread detailing only those PH/operators/owners, etc etc, who are clean as the driven snow and have a total of 0 complaints of any kind. I think that would be useful for some of us.

Good idea.

Nearly every outfit has a problem or two if they have been in business very long. The key is how it is handled and sorted out. I have had a couple of messes that were sorted badly and a couple that were sorted to my satisfaction.

The worst has been two different sheep hunting outfits in Canada. Both were a big problem and were not sorted properly.

The problems in Africa were all sorted and ended up fine.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know you meant that in jest but as someone who works for the public daily…that could only come with a “white as snow” public clientele base…doesn’t exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
quote:

Here’s a question.

Do you have a financial interest in or serve in any other capacity with respect to CMS or its US affiliate, Global Marketing Consultants, LLC?

Besides serving as attack dog?

Pretty simple question.

Cat got your tongue?

Mike

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . a swing . . . and another miss. Another, "quick, look over there" post. 2020

Mike

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . a swing . . . and another miss. Another, "quick, look over there" post. 2020

Actually Mike I made a mistake putting up this thread and as you have suggested I will send Buzz an email and you a private message.

Therefore I will delete it as being vindictive is not really in my nature.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
For some reason it is not giving me a delete option?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cme:
Instead of calling people out you should be working on the refund that you guaranteed. Tick tock!!! It’s been 19 days since you were called out and no money has been returned. That seems to line up with what I have told everyone. Multiple requests for a refund with no action taken.

I don’t see anyone complaining about CMS selling a hunt that wasn’t viable or not giving back refunds. Don’t call out MJines for your mistakes. You are sure working hard in the cyber world to save your reputation but what have you done to fix the problem? You have the talking part down. The actions don’t support the talk or this wouldn’t have been brought to a message board in the first place.

The more you continue to throw rocks from that glass house the more people are going to continue to point out your mistakes.

I agree

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Interesting. So the answer is that you do have a financial interest in CMS.

And an undisclosed financial interest, at least until now.

Small wonder you act like an attack dog whenever the slightest criticism is directed at CMS.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:

Andrew, you can't delete a thread that you have started after anyone else has posted on it; however, you can ask a moderator to do that.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:

Good idea.

Nearly every outfit has a problem or two if they have been in business very long. The key is how it is handled and sorted out. I have had a couple of messes that were sorted badly and a couple that were sorted to my satisfaction.

The worst has been two different sheep hunting outfits in Canada. Both were a big problem and were not sorted properly.

The problems in Africa were all sorted and ended up fine.

Can you PM me the sheep outfitters? I would appreciate it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Small wonder you act like an attack dog whenever the slightest criticism is directed at CMS.

I have no idea myself. However, I did a bit of research. Buzz & Myles are listed as key people. Another gentleman I have heard of (who I believe is a lawyer but not Mikle Jines) is the registered agent. The address is a long way from where Mike Jines is located.

https://www.corporationwiki.co...37683105.aspx#people

Posts: 11990 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

. . . another swing and a miss. I have no financial interest in anything to do with CMS other than as a paying client. You really should stop, you’re embarrassing yourself . . . again.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my opinion the only thing this group wants to see is Cme get his deposit back.

Everything else is just muddying the water.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
You guys are making me feel nostalgic.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Andrew, you can't delete a thread that you have started after anyone else has posted on it; however, you can ask a moderator to do that.

OK but the accusation was I that orchestrated a Kangercourt against CMS and my only contributions to that thread were my disappointment at the CMS newsletter and understanding a hunter who called it quits.

The main players were Mr Robinson, Saeed, and MJines were they not? Everyone is welcome to revisit that thread and dress me down if need be

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:

And since it would be based on opinions the list of driven snow would be short.

Remember my friend, opinions are like hemorrhoids, eventually every asshiole gets one.

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
just do not know why I have been singled out as the bad guy and how this will affect future bookings on AR

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cme:

That is NOT strictly true.

The proverbial shit hit the fan when BUZZ demanded NON REFUNDABLE trophy fees!

Posts: 67021 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Saeed, please be fair with that accusation. Regarding the prepaid trophy fees, it was very limited. It was ONLY for clients that wanted to hunt in a concession CMS didn’t control at that time and it was ONLY for eland and zebra, IIRC, in that outfitters concession where that operator had limited quota for those species. That operator had clients wanting to hunt those species when they had been promised to CMS and others, requiring CMS to pre purchase the quota. CMS had a couple of clients change their minds upon arrival, No longer wanting to take those species, leaving CMS holding the bag for the trophy fees without subsequent clients lined up to pay for them.

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:

I have no idea myself. However, I did a bit of research. Buzz & Myles are listed as key people. Another gentleman I have heard of (who I believe is a lawyer but not Mikle Jines) is the registered agent. The address is a long way from where Mike Jines is located.

Buzz sounds a lot cooler than James Durnford.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes. Global Marketing Consultants, LLC is a closely held limited liability company, no doubt established for tax-driven reasons.

It is impossible to tell from the public record who all of its members or sub-participants may be.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Most would agree. rotflmo

Posts: 11990 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Good lord. The amount of deflection on this thread is staggering.

Want evidence of Andrew's kangaroo courts? Look no further.

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes. Global Marketing Consultants, LLC is a closely held limited liability company, no doubt established for tax-driven reasons.

It is impossible to tell from the public record who all of its members or sub-participants may be.

Only shows two members and involuntary inactive with the Comptrollers office.

Posts: 754 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
just do not know why I have been singled out as the bad guy and how this will affect future bookings on AR

fairgame,

Why is everything about you? The hubris and narcissism are mind blowing. Shouldn't your primary concern be getting your clients money back? Shouldn't your second concern be in showing empathy to a client who's father is dying and may now never be able to hunt Africa with his son. If you do those two things, all gets back close to normal.

I am not trying to be rude, but you have the ability to come off as crass and clueless sometimes.

You asked the question so I will try to answer it in blunt honesty.

1. Never post while drinking. Perhaps you haven't in either of these two threads. If so I apologize. Your writing in the early pages of the first thread certainly didn't come across as someone in complete control of their senses. The post I am answering doesn't seem coherent either.

2. Stay humble. "Yes it was my mistake for putting the money with Ibrahim but I am in communication with him and CME to try and get the money back as soon as possible". Then make sure and stay in touch with both parties regularly until CME is paid off. Don't make excuses. They don't work. Also don't have a pity party for yourself like the post I am responding to.

3. Don't lie or say things that can easily be disproven in text messages. You have had to eat your words way too many times on the previous thread to have credibility now.

4. Remember the rule of glass houses. When you live in a glass house, don't throw stones at Sam Farrow or Mike Jines. DON'T START A NEW THREAD THAT DOUBLES THE AMOUNT OF BAD PRESS YOU WILL RECIEVE REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH YOU THINK THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE ATTACKING DESERVES IT. It may feel great throwing a rock through their house but these two threads are destroying your home.

5. Remember the rule of holes. When you are in a hole and over your head, stop digging. This should have been evident after the first day of the first thread. See number 2 above and stay humble.

For the average AR member these threads have been entertaining. Probably the most entertaining topic on AR in the past couple of years. I keep getting commentaries on WhatsApp every day from friends asking if I have seen the latest thing posted. This can't be good for your reputation. There are multiple AR members like dogcat who have politely tried to tell you to stop being pompous and arrogant in your comments. Instead of listening to his advice you start a new thread.

I have nothing against you. I believe we communicated one time about your quota clean up hunt with Thor. I was going to be happy taking a tracker and still hunt a 200 meter wide belt of riverine brush a kilometer or two long for the entire week or 10 days, to have a chance at one of those amazing bushbucks Thor has but that quota was already spoken for. Would I consider a hunt like that now? I know people like Frostbit have had amazing hunts with you, but there are already way more amazing places and wonderful outfitters/ph's than I will ever get the time to hunt with in my lifetime.

As I said in the other thread. My heart goes out for everyone trying to make an honest living in Africa. This goes for you too Andrew. It is not easy. I have tried and failed.

I hope you can salvage your clientele and hunting reputation. To do that, first you need to get CME his money back.

Stay humble!

Posts: 800 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Has Cme received his refund yet?

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:

No.

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Most would agree. rotflmo

I know two people who go by J.D. Big Grin

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:

No.

Thanks, I figured this was just another of Andrew’s, “Why is everybody always picking on poor old me” bullshit threads, but wanted to make sure.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Saeed, please be fair with that accusation. Regarding the prepaid trophy fees, it was very limited. It was ONLY for clients that wanted to hunt in a concession CMS didn’t control at that time and it was ONLY for eland and zebra, IIRC, in that outfitters concession where that operator had limited quota for those species. That operator had clients wanting to hunt those species when they had been promised to CMS and others, requiring CMS to pre purchase the quota. CMS had a couple of clients change their minds upon arrival, No longer wanting to take those species, leaving CMS holding the bag for the trophy fees without subsequent clients lined up to pay for them.

It was the main reason Buzz got his knickers in the twist after a member here complained.

Buzz was very happy to get clients off AR.

Once he decided to become a crook - charging NON REFUNDABLE trophy fees is what crooks do.

And an AR member complained, he decided AR is not for him!

I have absolutely, positively, no respect for someone who lacks character to stand for what he does.

Or at least apologize for what he did!