THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Filming Dangerous Game with Mark Sullivan-Pictures Added
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Filming Dangerous Game with Mark Sullivan-Pictures Added
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted
I had a few spare moments this evening and was re-reading through the thread started by Cal, Mark Sullivan--First 10 Films, and saw that Dave Fulson had mentioned he had filmed extensively with Mark and shot much of the video in Death On The Run!

As I read on, I saw that Frank from Germany had asked Dave to share more about his filming with Mark. I thought others on AR might like to hear more too.

Dave likely has some interesting and exciting stories that he could share about filming with Mark for Death On The Run. It would be great to get the real story from a videographer’s perspective. I considered posting this on my DVD thread but thought it might get lost there and decided to start a new thread instead.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do not offer Death On The Run for sale. I only sell the newer DVDs offered by Mark. I am not trying to self-promote a sale.

If Dave is able to share some info about filming Death on The Run perhaps others who have filmed might also have some interesting stories to share as well.

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
So let's see, you want the guy who is PAID to film him tell us how great he is? Gee, that sounds like an unbiased account to me. rotflmo

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Shawn:
Great idea.
Another can of worms opened. Good luck mate but the professional jealousy and anger will manifest itself one more time, as will the magnifications of deeds. Let the games begin. LOL
Cheers,
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Why-o-why-o-why......faint

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have visited this topic before, but it keeps coming back. Buckeye does not know me, so any insinuation that I could not give a accurate, honest report on this, or any subject, will not bother me too much. Those who do know me, know that I hold my opinions back far less than I actually should...good or bad. So here tis'.
I spent a good portion of the season, 1993 I believe, filming with Mark in Tanzania for his "Death On The Run" DVD. During that time, multiple clients hunted on full bag hunts. I believe 13 buffalo were bagged on my watch. I can only relate my experience, but never once did I see, hear a request for, or witness encouragement to do anything but make the best shot possible on any of these animals. With that said, there were several wounded buffalo that had to be followed up. All were recovered, some in very nasty circumstances, most finished by the client, but a couple by Mark. Guys, his videos, as well as his words on video and in print, paint a very clear picture of how Mark feels about the confrontation with dangerous game. Mark revels in that moment, plain and simple. Be you a lover or a hater of his methods, he has never failed to be less than upfront on his feelings and intent. We hunted lions, leopards,a hippo that resulted in a famous charge and all the rest that are part of a full bag TZ hunt.Never saw less than a sporting effort to bag the game we were after.
The fact is that Mark had a very comfortable style in the field. Did a lot of pointing out of interesting stuff to clients, kept them involved, did a lot of listening to their stories, adventures and opinions rather than dominate conversations. Actually a far more relaxed manner than I expected. As happens with type A personalities from time to time when pressure is on and bodies are beyond tired, Mark and I squared off once, only once, but it got heated. We both backed off, cooled off, got it back on track and had a very enjoyable hunt from that moment forward. No bad feelings were left on either side. Mine for sure. There is zero doubt Mark is a lightning rod, he knows it, accepts it, and lives with the heavy weight of that reality. If you like his style, and he is free schedule wise -book him. If you do not, book with a PH or outfit that more matches your style. I cannot bash him for hunting with a camera,as that is a big part of our living at Safari Classics. I have said, and will repeat here, anyone who sells safaris these days, has probably sold one or two to guys who had their safari fire lit by watching some of Sullivan's movies. Good or bad, thats up to you. I know this may be received on AR like me walking into a Star Wars Convention and saying "You know guy's, I spent some time around Darth Vadar, and if you can get past that whole Death Star thing, he's really a pretty good guy to share a spaceship with."
He is not for everyone, and he agrees with that. Neither is Dawson, Charlton, Carter, Hurt, Selby and the list goes on. I was asked to share MY experience, which is only a blip on his career, and I have done so. We all have to make our own conclusions and that is fair enough. There you go, let my bashing begin...

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Dave, I can see that we have a lot of work to do on your quest for inner peace and tranquility. Cool

Mike

Posts: 21698 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
I have visited this topic before, but it keeps coming back. Buckeye does not know me, so any insinuation that I could not give a accurate, honest report on this, or any subject, will not bother me too much. Those who do know me, know that I hold my opinions back far less than I actually should...good or bad. So here tis'.
I spent a good portion of the season, 1993 I believe, filming with Mark in Tanzania for his "Death On The Run" DVD. During that time, multiple clients hunted on full bag hunts. I believe 13 buffalo were bagged on my watch. I can only relate my experience, but never once did I see, hear a request for, or witness encouragement to do anything but make the best shot possible on any of these animals. With that said, there were several wounded buffalo that had to be followed up. All were recovered, some in very nasty circumstances, most finished by the client, but a couple by Mark. Guys, his videos, as well as his words on video and in print, paint a very clear picture of how Mark feels about the confrontation with dangerous game. Mark revels in that moment, plain and simple. Be you a lover or a hater of his methods, he has never failed to be less than upfront on his feelings and intent. We hunted lions, leopards,a hippo that resulted in a famous charge and all the rest that are part of a full bag TZ hunt.Never saw less than a sporting effort to bag the game we were after.
The fact is that Mark had a very comfortable style in the field. Did a lot of pointing out of interesting stuff to clients, kept them involved, did a lot of listening to their stories, adventures and opinions rather than dominate conversations. Actually a far more relaxed manner than I expected. As happens with type A personalities from time to time when pressure is on and bodies are beyond tired, Mark and I squared off once, only once, but it got heated. We both backed off, cooled off, got it back on track and had a very enjoyable hunt from that moment forward. No bad feelings were left on either side. Mine for sure. There is zero doubt Mark is a lightning rod, he knows it, accepts it, and lives with the heavy weight of that reality. If you like his style, and he is free schedule wise -book him. If you do not, book with a PH or outfit that more matches your style. I cannot bash him for hunting with a camera,as that is a big part of our living at Safari Classics. I have said, and will repeat here, anyone who sells safaris these days, has probably sold one or two to guys who had their safari fire lit by watching some of Sullivan's movies. Good or bad, thats up to you. I know this may be received on AR like me walking into a Star Wars Convention and saying "You know guy's, I spent some time around Darth Vadar, and if you can get past that whole Death Star thing, he's really a pretty good guy to share a spaceship with."
He is not for everyone, and he agrees with that. Neither is Dawson, Charlton, Carter, Hurt, Selby and the list goes on. I was asked to share MY experience, which is only a blip on his career, and I have done so. We all have to make our own conclusions and that is fair enough. There you go, let my bashing begin...

Dave,

I vote this "best post of the year".

20 years removed from the financial relationship;
by a guy that was actually there;
and who has nothing to gain or lose by telling it like it is.

tu2
beer
patriot

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
So let's see, you want the guy who is PAID to film him tell us how great he is? Gee, that sounds like an unbiased account to me. rotflmo

Interesting perspective but I believe that was 20 years ago. Not currently on the payroll.

Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well said Dave. Thanks for sharing your experience and perspective!

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post Dave. Just confirmed what I have suspected all along and this time straight from the mouth of someone who was actually there.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very fair, calm, rational post. Cheers.

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Mark is slowly on the way to vindication. Still will be those that and angry but the number seems to be lessening and those that do so seem to be more polite now that the facts have been listed. A few gents here (including myself) are in the initial stages of planning a 2014 hunt with Mark with our doubles.
Cheers, gents, it has been fun.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Maximus Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Mark is slowly on the way to vindication. Still will be those that and angry but the number seems to be lessening and those that do so seem to be more polite now that the facts have been listed. A few gents here (including myself) are in the initial stages of planning a 2014 hunt with Mark with our doubles.
Cal

tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark is a Great PH and a great American.

One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Shawn for the invitation to Dave and thank you Dave for a rational response. Facts and actual observations are so much more useful than vitriol and negative pot stirring.

Tom

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 989 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Figure it out. Dave Fulson is a stand up guy.

Posts: 4882 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
Fascinating stuff and nicely written, Dave.

I have to admit I'm more accustomed to the uniquely terse (and justifiably caustic) zingers you hammer out when fending off brickbats from the clamoring hoard who insists your shows be produced along the lines of a PBS documentary: commercial-free and absent federal subsidy.

If you don't mind my saying, your writing has a genuine been-there-done-that authenticity coupled with an affable narrative style. Perhaps the day will come when you swap out the camera and film-editing software for a Montblanc and a legal pad. I can only imagine the fascinating behind-the-scenes book you could write - though I wouldn't doubt it would make a few well-known folks in the safari industry awfully nervous. Dangerous Game indeed!

Time to call Ludo?

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE
Whitworth Express .375 H&H
Griffin & Howe .275 Rigby
Winchester M70 (pre-64) .30-06 & .270

"Cogito ergo venor" René Descartes on African Safari

One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
I think guys who "dislike" M/S are mostly motivated by his
on-camera persona. Politely put, he's "plenty self-confident".

If you're gonna assert that he doesn't know how to lead clients
on exciting hunts of D/G, I think you're not gonna convince too
many guys...

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Cal

Thanks for posting Cal. Always great to hear from you!

Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot one of my basic rules when writing…a story or information presented is always more interesting with photographs.

Here are a few photographs taken during Mark’s last hunt of this season in Tanzania. These were taken at the end of March. The client who killed these animals is a friend (Russ J.) but I did not get a chance to ask him for permission to post his personal picture. I am just posting the photos with Mark.

These great animals were taken on a 21 day safari by day 13. What I did not post are the fabulous buffalo over 40” that were also taken on this hunt prior to the 13th and final day hunting.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures. If I hear from Russ before I head off to Europe I will post something with him as well.

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of Maximus Brutus
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Hell of a Lion.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Nice 577NE Heym in those photos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Great trophies!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Hell of a Lion.

It is indeed! Mark had judged the lion to be over 10 years and likely closer to 12.

Best always,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope it shed some light, but again, my time with Mark was just a blip on a long career. Kim, thanks for the kind words. I actually started my career, besides guiding, as a writer. I have done several hundred magazine pieces over the years, and you may remember teamed up with my partner Tim Danklef and Boddington to write our limited edition book-LEOPARD.
I have not given up on the craft, just had to cut back as the realities of my other work keeps me chained up these days. But I may tackle a book one of these days. Thanks buddy!

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD999:
Nice 577NE Heym in those photos.

I have shot Mark's 88-B Jumbo. It is a nice shooting double. Heym makes a superb double rifle in my opinion.

Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
Kim, thanks for the kind words. I actually started my career, besides guiding, as a writer. I have done several hundred magazine pieces over the years, and you may remember teamed up with my partner Tim Danklef and Boddington to write our limited edition book-LEOPARD.
I have not given up on the craft, just had to cut back as the realities of my other work keeps me chained up these days. But I may tackle a book one of these days. Thanks buddy!

I have that book (with your 'John Hancock' on the frontispiece) and have enjoyed your articles in the past. A book of your own, reflecting the unique perspectives garnered through your decades-long career, would undoubtedly be a fun read with lot's of no-bullshit insights. I hope to see it one day.

Kim

Merkel Double .470 NE
Whitworth Express .375 H&H
Griffin & Howe .275 Rigby
Winchester M70 (pre-64) .30-06 & .270

"Cogito ergo venor" René Descartes on African Safari

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well said Dave. Thanks for sharing your experience and perspective!

Yes, thank you.
Best wishes.

Bockhunter

One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Well said Dave, well said tu2 I do not know Mark Sullivan, nor have I ever watched any of his video's, but over the years have listened to, or read his grilling over hot coals. I have no opinion of a man I know nothing about, but your assessment of the chap seems very honest and fair to me. Cheers, David

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6814 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Great trophies!

Todd,

Some additional info that you might enjoy knowing, the elephant is 80 pounds. Both the elephant and lion were shot with a .500 Nitro Express. The leopard weighed 165 pounds, maybe more. He was shot with a .375 at 35 yards.

Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

Do I understand correctly that the lion and elephant pictured above were both taken on the same day by the same client? If so, that has to be the clients best day afield in terms of trophies taken for his lifetime!

By the way, I enjoyed the phone conversation immensely!

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Great thread and some really great post. Thanks Dave F for your clear objective info.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11222 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Shawn,

Do I understand correctly that the lion and elephant pictured above were both taken on the same day by the same client? If so, that has to be the clients best day afield in terms of trophies taken for his lifetime!

By the way, I enjoyed the phone conversation immensely!

Sorry Todd if I muddied up the water. The animals were all killed by the 13th day of a 21 day safari by the same client.

I am glad that you enjoyed the call as much as I! :0)

Take care,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Administrator
posted Hide Post
So a hunter shoots these animals, and there is no sign of him in the photos.

Now these same animals are used to glorify Mark Sullivan Confused

Sure does not make sense to me!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
So a hunter shoots these animals, and there is no sign of him in the photos.

Now these same animals are used to glorify Mark Sullivan Confused

Sure does not make sense to me!

Looks like you may have failed to read the thread.

Let me assist:
"The client who killed these animals is a friend (Russ J.) but I did not get a chance to ask him for permission to post his personal picture. I am just posting the photos with Mark."

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

Your sole purpose of posting this here is to sell your videos.

I have no problems with that, as hunters do enjoy looking at hunting videos.

So do you have the client's permission to post the photos of HIS trophies with Mark alone?

Posts: 68686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

As I mentioned in the thread, I do not sell this video. I post on AR for many reasons. Selling a few thousand videos every now and then is not my sole purpose but you are welcome in your supposition as to my intentions.

If your query is genuine, about the photo composition, it has been answered both above and also in the thread.

Regards,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

You still have not answerd my question.

Have you got the client's permission to post the clients animals with Mark alone?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I am not sure what more I can say. The reason the client is not in the pictures is I have not recently been able to reach him about releasing his personal image. I will not do so without his affirmation.

I am sure you realize that many clients do not feel a need to have their picture shared but do not have any issue with sharing the image of the animal on social media and forums. I only have permission to release what I have shown.

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648