THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Hunt Report Of Our Safari In The Selous With Alan Vincent 2013
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Report Of Our Safari In The Selous With Alan Vincent 2013
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess I need to explain what I'm asking.
There's half dozen VLC things to choose from. I got the first one already. There's still others listed, do I need them too? OR just this first one?
Thanks again, all of you,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5958 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
VLC Download

George, go to the link above, and download this one.

It is for windows.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67394 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received my copy of your hunt on the memory sticks today. Thank you very much. Will be watching it in spurts I guess, as somewhere saw it's 25 hours long.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Saeed,

I received my copy of your hunt in the Selous yesterday. I just tried it and it works beautifully. The photography/recording is super clear with great sound.

Thank you so much for this kind gift and for this wonderful site. I will winter well. Thank you again so much!

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the copies of your hunt! A very nice touch with the personalized letter.

Cheers
Bruce

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed.

I would like to say a very big thank you, for the wonderful surprise that I found in the post box.
I shall enjoy watching your hunt, and begin plans on my next trip to Africa.

David.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Saeed

Thank you so much for the video flash drive and the personal letter. Your generosity is appreciated very much.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11020 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Saeed I just got the Flash drive in the mail today 01/27/2014. Can't wait to watch it this week end! Thanks again for your generous gift, and letter/picture, I treasure your gift more than you will ever know!

............................................................... tu2

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
My daughter and I were watching tonight and we both got a kick out of when saeed shot the eland and it jumped onto the back of the female. She laughed so hard then had to show her brother a play by play of this. Thanks again saeed for sharing this. Thumbs up from my daughter as well.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received my copy of your hunt in the Selous today. I only see the first 1/2 hour, and I'm sure I'll love the next! Many, many thanks to you, Saeed!

D.V.M.

Posts: 179 | Location: Italy | Registered: 02 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thank you very much for sending a copy of your adventure in the Sealous. Your generosity is much appreciated. I look forward to viewing the adventure and sharing your adventure with my family. I sincerely am grateful.
Take care,
Chris

Posts: 27 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 08 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sheikh Saeed,

Just got the USB stick. Thank you so much for your generosity. I am watching the first video as I write to you.

Warm regards

Saeed Ansari

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

I received the copy of your safari today. Please accept my sincere thanks. I am going to enjoy watching this year's adventures as much as I did the previous years'.One again, your generosity is much appreciated.

Best regards-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 795 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome pictures space

Posts: 54 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 February 2009Reply With Quote