Find
Notify
Tools

IKY CHARGED BY A HOG
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
IKY WAS CHARGED AND CUTTED BY A FEMALE HOG .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We are patrolling the farm in trucks ,mountain bikes and walking to kill hogs and stop poaching.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
You are looking good on that bike, with the rifle on your back.....and good thing Iki has you along...I assume that is Gina and Africa and a lab I do not know, with the hog, and trotting along with you on the bike. What a life!!!!! tu2

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
We are patrolling the farm in trucks ,mountain bikes and walking to kill hogs and stop poaching.

Hi Juan, thx for the pictures. How big is you farm?

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a little scar for a warrior.

What do not kills you make you strong!

Good hunting.
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
That is a caress for Iki !!! I assure You that now, the pig is death.. jajaja. Congratulations!!!

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Iky will have a good story to tell the woman Wink

Posts: 174 | Location: Cumbria | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fortunately it seems only a superficial wound. The place is dangerous, I knew of a pro from La Pampa who almost had his leg cut in the same situation. Eeker

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Juan: We are relieved that your son escaped serous injury. As Cumbian says, he now has a good story to impress the girls.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friends IKY is perfect ,i get a scar too trying to help him ,the poor hog was pregnant ....i tried to help her ....and was my fault because i released her of the hogs.
Im in Corrientes city in a very demanding surgery course -we operate pigs but we are permanently evaluated.
We have been hunting a lot in ESQUINA,hogs,ostrichs,alligators,buffalos,black bucks etc.of course our diet was capibara and alligator.
Ill return to my farm in a few days ill tell you more later.
IKY has several scars but due to rugby and judo now he has a permanently scar of DG.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan, I have told you many times, the female of the species is very dangerous....of any species.... Wink

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Some scars are like medals tu2... welcome to the league, Iky !!!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Icky, as your father can tell you, keep the scars on the front part of the lower legs. Elsewhere gets dangerous---like letting Icky serve one Fernet instead of wine Wink

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend IKY,likes you a lot ,but more your rifle ..... Smilerhes shooting IPSC everyday you would not believe how is he performing with his 9mmtanfoglio pistol.....hope to see you soon my friend.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA