Find
Notify
Tools

hellow my friends
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Hellow friends ,i have been out ,first guiding european hunter ,then with TACTICAL MEDICINE courses and competing in ipsc .MY SON WAS CHOOSEN SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR AT 12 YEARS OLD for his performance in IPSC .If you visit the website of la voz de san justo the local newspaper you can see him ,he was in the TV shooting pistols,shotguns,and assault rifles ,next year he will shoot professionally with several sponsors.ILL POST PHOTOS LATER.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Juan, congratulations to both Icky and you. Am looking forward to seeing picts.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Steven im very proud ,hes very busy demostrating his abilities to the reporters ,www.cietac.com.ar one of his sponsors gave him a lot of ammo9mm for his TANFOGLIO hes shooting everyday ,he has now a physical trainer as he will shoot all the year professionally.SOME SPANISH HUNTERS SAID THAT THE BEST PART OF THE SAFARI WAS SEEING HIM SHOOTING ,AND GIVING ADVICE ABOUT WEAPONS TO THEM .The local cops ask him to train them with airsoft .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
It is easy to see that you have reason to be so proud of your son. Congratulations to you both.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! What an accomplishment at such a young age!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan

My congratulations to both you and your son. An incredible accomplishment at any age, but at 12 years old, it is astonishing. He must have had one hell of a teacher!

To have sponsors and to be able to shoot all of the time is a dream come true, especially for one so young. A boy's dream come true.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Juan to you and Iki. salute He had a good trainer and a good mentor. From the first time I saw him shoot it was easy to see he had great promise in the shooting world. And it seems that whatever gun you hand this wonderful boy, he shoots it well; pistol, rifle or shotgun. thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan, I found La Voz on the web, and the story, but could not get the pictures..... Roll Eyes

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My boy will guide during his summer holidays for a Big Safari company to earn money for the tournaments ,probaly he will compete in USA too.Juanhttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/juanpozzi/bill319.jpg

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hre is a photo of the courses of TACTICAL MEDICINE for security personnel that im teaching with Argentine special forces members.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My son with a group of instructors from www.cietac.com.ar The shotgun is a REXIO tactical that was sent to me for evaluation .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
excuse me the photo

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
here hes with his best trophy he guide it for a spanish.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Here hes testing the new Rexio specops,shotgun ,probably he will compete with one because the fabric will sponsor him in shotgun matches.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA