Find
Notify
Tools

Some pics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted
This year was particularly bad to me, since I could managed to escape from civilization just three or four times all along the year... due to that I "refugee" Frowner myself in the pictures, which allow me to revive those so pleasant moments (better that than nothing !).

So I wanted to share some of my latest hunts...

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Martín: ¡Congrats!. Nice pictures and good trophies. The land seems as barren as I saw it a couple of months ago.
Well done my friend clap

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Martin ,you are a warrior and strong follower of the bushido code ,i know that all your hunts are just a bit more of training for you ,congrats for sharing with us your hunts .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Martin, good pictures. Please tell us when and where they were taken.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Martin.....congratulations.....next time I am i country you must come to San Francisco so we can have a big party....or maybe if we go to Lorenzo we can meet up there. Lorenzo tells me the asados are better in Uruguay, but I am not sure if they are as good as the photo of Miss Uruguay! Wink

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, we can have both !! Big Grin

Martin, GREAT pictures that pig is one of the big ones and the puma is beatiuful !!

I really apreciate when some you post pictures from la Pampa. Honestly is one of the most wonderful places to go hunting and relaxing from "civilization".

Send more please.

Juan, what is "The Bushido Code" ??
Sorry my ignorance, I am sure I can google it but is better to receive info from someone that know about it.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo ,ill be in Punta in the last weeks of february ,ill ask you for a hunting guide and a scuba diving guide.The Bushido code is the code of the SAMURAIS those of us who train in different arts of personal defense ,armed and unarmed and served in the military have a great respect for it .this is th website from a south african teaching in USA WWW.BUSHIDOTACTICAL.COM ,another modern warrior.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your comments, gentlemen !!

Some more pics...

Looking for one of those already dead hogs that, even thou, insist in running away Eeker ....

... and found!

hunting zone

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Boar hunted while eating a carcass (red deer)

Another boar, this was one of my best shots, some seventy metres away in a a rainy night with the boar facing me,I was armed with my 45/70... right in the eye !

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Martin ,you are a warrior and strong follower of the bushido code ,i know that all your hunts are just a bit more of training for you ,congrats for sharing with us your hunts .

Gracias amigo !! Te mando un fuerte abrazo!

Μολὼν λάβε