New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ottmar Rifle Thread - Ticket Holders NOW Listed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is the best looking rifle I have ever seen. Congratulations to all those involved. I can't afford to participate in the raffle, but hope you get all the support you need.

That rifle is immaculate. Incredible.

Best of Luck

Posts: 787 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
chic,

If you get close to say 300 tickets or in any case just need a few more tickets purchased let me know and I'll pick up the slack

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10134 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are now at 240 tickets. If you have sent a check or mo and it should be here by now, you might check the list above. Sales have been brisk lately, I hope it keeps up. Thanks for all those who have bought tickets.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Customstox:
Rob,
I will assign a number to you here on this web site and you will not receive a paper copy. The number will be picked by using the stock market closing numbers for three days. I was hoping for 400 tickets sold but now I am looking at 300 unless the sales picks up some steam. At present I am looking at ending near Feb 15. It is beneficial to have an full 100 number of tickets, eg. 200, 300 or 400. In that way there are not any gaps in the drawing. A small number of gaps (non assigned numbers), spread among all the 100's, can work okay but it may require an additional day if the winning # happened to hit the gap. I hope I am not confusing anyone.

Let me explain further (or confuse more). If we ended up selling 297 tickets, I would assign 99 to each 100 group and there would be a non assigned number that may win. In that case we would go on one more day and hopefully we would have a winner.

What would happen if, for example, 307 tickets were sold? Would you keep it open until 400 sold or would you have to cut it off at exact round numbers?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bulldog,
I am having to face that issue right now. I am at 278 tickets with promises that just might bring the total to over 300. I had set a deadline of Feb 15th. The original goal was 400 and as the sales of tickets began to slow down I considered stopping at 300 and I was concerned about even getting there. I would like to get as many tickets for Monika as i can and if the total comes to 380 for instance, we can still deal with that. You could distribute the tickets evenly in the 100's ranges 95 in each. You would have 5 empty spaces but if the last number hit on that one, then you could just do it one more day to get a number that is assigned. I hope I am making this clear. If you happen to be in a tens unit that only has 9 numbers then your odds are higher than those who are not but the odds of hitting your tens unit is the same for everyone. I am confused now.

And yes it is best to be at an even 100.

I was just thinking again and to make it fair, the odds need to be the same for each unit of tens or 100s. It needs some more thought.

If you have 400 tickets, your odds of winning should be 1 in 400. That is readily understandable. You can look at the odds in a different manner and arrive at the same result. To be chosen by the 100's group, for example 1 to 100, 101 to 200, 201 to 300 and 301 to 400, and you only have one ticket, the odds are 1 in 4. To then be chosen for the tens units, 1 to 10, 11 to 20 and so on, the odds are one in 10 and the odds are the same to be chosen in the ones group. So if you mulitply 4 times 10 times 10 you arrive at 400 again. But now if you end up in a group that has only 9 names in it, your odds become 1 in 360. So it is not a small matter and to me, although I do not have a ticket, it is not acceptable.

It would work with 360 tickets, or 320 because we could have the same number of people in each tens unit.

Chic Worthing

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am just asking a simple question I have wondered from Day 1, so please no one lynch me over this.

Why the hell does it have to be so complicated? WHy not run it just like every other fund raising raffle where people buy tickets, the stub goes in a container, and someone picks a stub without looking. It works for hundreds of thousands of fundraising raffles across the US every year.

THe surrent method is some sort of CHinese fire drill on acid. I read th emethod several times, still don't have a clue how it works, and am scratching my head as to why something so simple has become so complicated. Confused

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
For the Ottmar rifle there will be no public gathering for a drawing. With the drawing setup the way Chic wants to do it there will be no doubt as to who won it and how they were picked. I agree, it's a little complicated but in the end it's a pretty fair way to pick a winner. If I win I'm counting on someone telling me I did Big Grin

On the Silver-Lining Scholarship Rifle, it will be drawn in public gathering so the complicated system won't be necessary.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chic: Put me down for five tickets. I'll mail a check on Tuesday, as Monday is a postal holiday. Bill Peters aka Stoneybroke

Posts: 336 | Location: Central PA | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marc,
Terry nailed the reason. I guess I could pull the ticket. HEY I WON!!! Well I am not buying a ticket even if the outcome is beyond my control. But let me explain further. Lets assume we have 400 tickets sold. Everyone has been assigned a number for each ticket they purchased and the numbers will appear on line for all to see. On a designated day we look at the unit number(the one just to the right of the decimal point) on the Dow Jones average closing. If the number is a 1 or a 5 then the one hundred group, ie. tickets 1 through 100 will be in for the remainder of the drawing. The rest of you are out of it. If the number is a 2 or a 6 then it is the 200 group, if it is a 3 or a 7 then it is the 3 hundred group and if it is a 4 or an 8 it is the 400 group. If it is a 9 or a 0 then we have to go another day. If we have a good number on day one then on the next day we will look for the tens group and that will just be the number and it will leave us with just ten people. The last day will give us a winner.

This works great if we have 300 or 400 tickets. If we do not then we have to make it fair for everyone involved and that is why it would be at say 320, 360 or 400. With 320 each group of ten would only have 8 names in it and you would have 2 blanks. With 360 we would have 9 in each to with one blank. Might have to go one day more but it will have the same odds for everyone.

BTW, I wanted to tell all of you a story about Maurice.

I went to the funeral and the gathering later in the small farming town was full of townspeople and they all brought their favorite dishes for a potluck. I was sitting with Maurice's "gun" friends and Monika came by and told us a wonderful story. Maurice had been forbidden by his doctor from eating any salty foods in his later years. He loved dill pickles. He asked Monika to see if his doc would mind if he had a few and of course the doctor said it would be fine. Monika bought Maurice a real big jar of those mega pickles you see in deli's. In his last weeks he ate them all. Then he told Monika that he had one last wish. His remains were to be buried on the family farm and he asked her to bury his ashes in the pickle jar. It was done just as he asked.

Chic Worthing

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

BTW, I wanted to tell all of you a story about Maurice.

I went to the funeral and the gathering later in the small farming town was full of townspeople and they all brought their favorite dishes for a potluck. I was sitting with Maurice's "gun" friends and Monika came by and told us a wonderful story. Maurice had been forbidden by his doctor from eating any salty foods in his later years. He loved dill pickles. He asked Monika to see if his doc would mind if he had a few and of course the doctor said it would be fine. Monika bought Maurice a real big jar of those mega pickles you see in deli's. In his last weeks he ate them all. Then he told Monika that he had one last wish. His remains were to be buried on the family farm and he asked her to bury his ashes in the pickle jar. It was done just as he asked.

I hope when the time comes I'm as at peace with myself as it sounds Maurice was,.

Pickles, Smiler

Posts: 1689 | Location: East Coast | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for 5 tickets. The check is in the mail.
LJS

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
I know a couple members have offered to help make up the difference to get an even 100 outcome. Since we've spilled over 300 already, with the promisses you already have, how close to 400 do you think you'll get?

If it helps get to 400, I could chip in for another 5 or 10 tickets.

I'm sure others could as well, and some have already said that they would.

What do you think is the "best" way to handle it?

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a wonderful offer and I will certainly welcome any additional sales. Right now it is at 324 tickets and I just opened this to update the list. With the promises I have received lately, it will soon be over 330. I had set a deadline of February 15th for a potential cutoff but it needs to be at 360 by then or 400. I think if we wait until it nears the deadline we could make an assesment at that time. If we are near 360 it will be an easier task. If it comes near 360 and it is near the 15th of Feb, I will likely cut it off. With 360 we will put 9 names in each tens unit so it will be equal for everyone.

Again thank you for your thoughtful offer.

Chic Worthing

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

The tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100.

Make any checks or money orders out for payment to Monika Ottmar and address them to me at:

Chic Worthing
3020 Conarty Road
Malaga, WA 98828

76 tickets.. that's about 15 of us promising $100 bucks...

Chic, I would cut this off at 400, and keep a close watch of arrivals... and then cut it off..

if we get close, let me know, and I'll though in $100 to get to the 400 mark
jeffe

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39598 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is a wonderful offer and I will certainly welcome any additional sales. Right now it is at 324 tickets and I just opened this to update the list. With the promises I have received lately, it will soon be over 330. I had set a deadline of February 15th for a potential cutoff but it needs to be at 360 by then or 400. I think if we wait until it nears the deadline we could make an assesment at that time. If we are near 360 it will be an easier task. If it comes near 360 and it is near the 15th of Feb, I will likely cut it off. With 360 we will put 9 names in each tens unit so it will be equal for everyone.

I would rather give someone else the chance, as I have already bought 5 tickets. But if necessary, and in order to help reaching the 400 mark, I am willing to throw $100 more.

B.Martins

What every gun needs, apart from calibre, is a good shot and hunter behind it. - José Pardal

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would be just great if we can reach 400. Monika moved and bought a home in Austin and taxes are killing her. She has sold that home and is moving into a smaller one and money is a big issue with her. She is a very nice lady and has told me to thank all of you for what you have done.

Chic Worthing

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Chic

Check your Paypal.

Thanks

Rich

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to buy another 5, do you want to make that paypal address public? It'll probably be a quick way to 400.
-Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found it, sent in for another 5. For anyone else as blind as me.
cworthing@charter.net
And don't refer to "rifle" put ottmar fund or raffle, I'd hate to see the anti-2nd amendment people freeze chic's account.
-Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chic,

What is the current status of ticket sales? I can go for another 5 if need be.

Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
Probably been said in other places but I'd like to say how admirable it is of the artisans who contributed their efforts toward the final rifle and, of course, to the parts donors as well.

I bought 5 but would buy some more if necessary, mostly because of the noble efforts involved. Since money to the widow is the object, it seems to me we should be able to get to 500, blowing past 400, in a couple of weeks if the word is spread at Reno and people dig a little deeper.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Chic,
wanna shoot for 500 tickets?

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As of today the ticket sales are at 375 tickets. I would like to go beyond 400 but at the beginning I said we would limit the sales to 400. I really don't think it is fair to those who bought tickets based on the 400 to 1 odds. So I feel it is best to leave it at 400. Your hearts are sure in the right place though.

Chic Worthing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm on my way to the Post Office to send a check to you for 5 more tickets.

Don

One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Chic,

Based on the way sales are picking up, it looks like we'll hit 400 with no problem.

However, if it gets right down to the wire and you're 5 or 10 short, put me down for 5 or 10 more tickets and PM me or put it up here and I'll shoot you another check for 5 or 10 more tickets.

I also like the idea of giving others a chance who haven't gotten in yet, but I don't want to see you short at the last minute.

Thanks for putting this whole thing together for a good cause.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
I agree with keeping 400 the limit, since that was the original idea.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have received the funds for 396 tickets there are funds in the mail for the remaining 4 tickets so please do not send any more or use paypal as they will have to be sent back.

I will assign numbers to those who have participated and post them on Monday. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we will use the closing Dow Jones average of those days to determine the winning number.

I would do it sooner but I am going traveling to Chicago on Thursday and will be back on Sunday.

Chic Worthing

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Chic,
Thanks man..

When you post the numbers, the market will set the first day (0-3) and then the next 2 days.. Just sharing it could finish 4-9 on the first couple days before it starts within range

jeffe

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Slight error. I had a duplicate near the end of the list and I have sold 391 tickets. Once I get the mail for today and tomorrow I will take advantage and see where I am, I am going to call Roger Kehr. He wanted to be in the raffle and I will let him fill it out.

Chic Worthing

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Chic,

Let me know if you are a few short...I will buy the remaing ones...

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10134 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just sharing it could finish 4-9 on the first couple days before it starts within range

Jeffe, a number of 0 or 4 would designate the first set of 100 (1 to 100), a 1 or a 5 would designate the next (101 to 200), 2 or 6 would designate the next set (201 to 300) and 3 or 7 would designate the last set (301 to 400). So there are only two numbers, 8 and 9 that would send us on to another day to start.

Chic Worthing

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
rokay.. that works.. Mike did it the last whole number on the market, and the day it hit it started.. but, you know, it's all good!

If I happen to win, we'll auction it off on gunbroker and donate that TOO

jeffe

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there a list of who has what #s posted anywhere??/
JIM........
What days stock market # is 1st?????
JIM............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O^O

Posts: 513 | Location: Palmetto State | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
rokay.. that works.. Mike did it the last whole number on the market, and the day it hit it started.. but, you know, it's all good!

If I happen to win, we'll auction it off on gunbroker and donate that TOO

jeffe

Very classy! I do hope you (or somebody as altruistic as you) wins it.

John

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
snake, the numbers will be posted on Monday. My trip to Chicago has been derailed by snow bound Mountain passes being closed so I will likely have it together sooner.

Chic Worthing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chic,
This is way over my head! If I win, will you just let me know.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will do Butch, good luck. Think of it as an engine with the distributor cap off. It has ten cylinders. If you crank the engine and look at which cylinder it is pointing to it would determine what the hundreds group will have the winning ticket. Only we only have 4 groups of 100. So we use two numbers for each group of 100 and in that way we have better chance of getting a winning group the first day. If it did land on a cylinder that was not assigned to a set of 100 then we would have to go at least one more day. The first day will eliminate 300 numbers leaving us with just a set of 100.

I figured I could put it in a way you could get your mind around it. Smiler

Chic Worthing

one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
I am starting to figure out how this works i guess.

ah hell, just tell me when i win.

dancing

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the list of ticket holders and their numbers. The number will be determined starting next week using the Dow Jones closing averge. We will start on Tuesday's stock market closure. You will have until Monday evening to look this over.

Number Name
139 A Baker
278 A Cooper
58 A Olds
111 A Olds
138 A Olds
262 A Olds
387 A Olds
19 B Boehm
68 B Boehm
145 B Boehm
212 B Boehm
336 B Boehm
25 B Haack
40 B Haack
63 B Haack
112 B Haack
136 B Haack
167 B Haack
251 B Haack
294 B Haack
363 B Haack
378 B Haack
13 B Lambert
48 B Lambert
105 B Lambert
140 B Lambert
154 B Lambert
225 B Lambert
247 B Lambert
277 B Lambert
344 B Lambert
399 B Lambert
60 B Martins
173 B Martins
229 B Martins
288 B Martins
359 B Martins
20 Bob Jackson
285 C Barrett
36 C Chien
327 C Chien
14 C Hazelett
106 C Hazelett
186 C Hazelett
263 C Hazelett
332 C Hazelett
161 C Lambert
42 C Santoni
108 C Santoni
220 C Santoni
259 C Santoni
347 C Santoni
52 C Tuppen
133 C Tuppen
204 C Tuppen
255 C Tuppen
314 C Tuppen
349 C Wilson
8 D Baie
82 D Baie
126 D Baie
252 D Baie
377 D Baie
6 D Buckbee
66 D Buckbee
146 D Buckbee
162 D Buckbee
178 D Buckbee
237 D Buckbee
291 D Buckbee
331 D Buckbee
343 D Buckbee
374 D Buckbee
99 D Diven
104 D Diven
179 D Diven
245 D Diven
310 D Diven
299 D Lucey
37 D Phillips
50 D Phillips
159 D Phillips
296 D Phillips
390 D Phillips
335 D Pilcher
380 D Plotnik
64 D Shumway
180 D Shumway
292 D Shumway
316 D Shumway
354 D Shumway
27 D. Markey
53 D. Markey
115 D. Markey
160 D. Markey
190 D. Markey
207 D. Markey
269 D. Markey
317 D. Markey
324 D. Markey
376 D. Markey
116 F Biliter
153 G Dietrich
39 G George
110 G George
214 G George
325 G George
365 G George
85 G Malmborg
152 G Malmborg
234 G Malmborg
323 G Malmborg
392 G Malmborg
55 H Bothe
65 H Bothe
117 H Bothe
226 H Bothe
304 H Bothe
91 H Brew
171 H Brew
213 H Brew
241 H Brew
322 H Brew
308 H Harmon
46 H Homesley
137 H Homesley
200 H Homesley
267 H Homesley
386 H Homesley
51 H Tate
103 H Tate
208 H Tate
318 H Tate
360 H Tate
95 J Bennett
174 J Bennett
244 J Bennett
311 J Bennett
326 J Bennett
81 J Bogart
199 J Bogart
239 J Bogart
274 J Bogart
352 J Bogart
113 J Cooper
16 J Gaffen
101 J Gaffen
175 J Gaffen
232 J Gaffen
383 J Gaffen
30 J Gallagher
150 J Gallagher
203 J Gallagher
260 J Gallagher
321 J Gallagher
185 J Head
33 J Kobe
158 J Kobe
193 J Kobe
268 J Kobe
312 J Kobe
358 J Kraus
21 J L T
31 J L T
67 J L T
107 J L T
151 J L T
187 J L T
219 J L T
298 J L T
307 J L T
338 J L T
70 J Measamer
148 J Measamer
227 J Measamer
302 J Measamer
393 J Measamer
12 J Pylant
98 J Pylant
122 J Pylant
258 J Pylant
385 J Pylant
75 J Smith
76 J Stark
118 J Stark
166 J Stark
221 J Stark
389 J Stark
73 J Toms
195 J Toms
286 J Toms
340 J Toms
368 J Toms
28 J Tucker
94 J Tucker
143 J Tucker
265 J Tucker
379 J Tucker
156 J Tyrell
4 K Kemp
125 K Kemp
201 K Kemp
215 K Kemp
361 K Kemp
78 K Kolosky
382 K Kolosky
191 K Schuler
337 L Bilotta
3 L Blackmon
86 L Blackmon
164 L Blackmon
209 L Blackmon
328 L Blackmon
47 L Shreker
183 L Shreker
249 L Shreker
295 L Shreker
339 L Shreker
246 L Smale
5 M Beneson
79 M Beneson
100 M Beneson
120 M Beneson
163 M Beneson
235 M Beneson
256 M Beneson
330 M Beneson
348 M Beneson
391 M Beneson
93 M Dettorre
109 M Dettorre
169 M Dettorre
222 M Dettorre
306 M Dettorre
23 M Haas
141 M Haas
41 M McCabe
10 M Skoteld
7 M Starling
131 M Starling
194 M Starling
253 M Starling
388 M Starling
9 M. Robinson
35 M. Robinson
61 M. Robinson
97 M. Robinson
123 M. Robinson
144 M. Robinson
184 M. Robinson
211 M. Robinson
238 M. Robinson
275 M. Robinson
290 M. Robinson
303 M. Robinson
355 M. Robinson
364 M. Robinson
370 M. Robinson
49 O Montemayor
168 O Montemayor
280 O Montemayor
342 O Montemayor
394 O Montemayor
289 P Hunt
32 P Kossman
155 P Kossman
273 P Kossman
293 P Kossman
309 P Kossman
356 R Johnson (AR)
89 R Johnson (Illinois)
134 R Johnson (Illinois)
240 R Johnson (Illinois)
371 R Johnson (Illinois)
396 R Johnson (Illinois)
84 R Kehr
197 R Kehr
254 R Kehr
366 R Kehr
72 R Penick
188 R Penick
276 R Penick
346 R Penick
398 R Penick
11 R Ralston
129 R Ralston
261 R Ralston
287 R Ralston
381 R Ralston
38 R Roesbeke
147 R Roesbeke
202 R Roesbeke
272 R Roesbeke
400 R Roesbeke
218 R Rzepiela
362 R Rzepiela
283 R Scott
22 R Sigler
119 R Smith
243 R Smith
77 R. Distasio
92 R. Distasio
142 R. Distasio
224 R. Distasio
305 R. Distasio
15 R. James
83 R. James
90 R. James
102 R. James
157 R. James
172 R. James
198 R. James
230 R. James
248 R. James
270 R. James
281 R. James
320 R. James
350 R. James
384 R. James
397 R. James
2 Rich Jackson
18 Rich Jackson
74 Rich Jackson
127 Rich Jackson
132 Rich Jackson
242 Rich Jackson
264 Rich Jackson
313 Rich Jackson
357 Rich Jackson
395 Rich Jackson
165 S Jenson
231 S Jenson
59 S Yates
128 S Yates
217 S Yates
266 S Yates
301 S Yates
69 T Buffum
135 T Buffum
196 T Buffum
279 T Buffum
341 T Buffum
329 T Butler
43 T Clarkson
56 T Clarkson
130 T Clarkson
205 T Clarkson
315 T Clarkson
44 T Clement
182 T Clement
284 T Clement
333 T Clement
373 T Clement
206 T Englehart
24 T Gerald
114 T Gerald
170 T Gerald
300 T Gerald
375 T Gerald
96 T Hepler
177 T Hepler
210 T Hepler
271 T Hepler
319 T Hepler
54 T Humphreys
45 T Neal
57 T Phenix
62 T Smetana
282 T Wegrich
26 W Berger
80 W Berger
149 W Berger
236 W Berger
372 W Berger
71 W Moschler
181 W Moschler
223 W Moschler
297 W Moschler
334 W Moschler
17 W Peters
121 W Peters
189 W Peters
257 W Peters
345 W Peters
29 W Rorer
87 W Rorer
176 W Rorer
233 W Rorer
367 W Rorer
216 W S Jones
1 W Spinks
124 W Spinks
250 W Spinks
353 W Spinks
369 W Spinks
34 W Walker
88 W Walker
192 W Walker
228 W Walker
351 W Walker

Chic Worthing

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Chic,
This is way over my head! If I win, will you just let me know.
Butch

You're not alone Butch. If I recall correctly, I knocked my 7th period math teacher on his ass and hitch hiked into town to see the Marine Corps recruiter. Neither move was particularly scholarly, but I'm working through it. Big Grin

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote