New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accu-Tig and California
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess you just have to call me ignorant of the finer places in life, like Kalifornia. Idaho is so pedestrian.
Sooooooo, about my attitude:

It comes from living in a state where the state constitution was written to protect law abiding citizens and prosecute criminals.

It comes from living in a state where the law says "shall issue...", and the carry concealed law says "License", not "permit."

It comes from living in a state where illegal immigration is not only not encouraged, but punished by jail time and being returned across the US border.

No one has ever called Idaho "Northern Mexico", business regulations are designed to encourage and help prosper business owners, on and on. We determined here that government is the servant of the people, not our nanny.

One of the most popular bumper stickers seen on vehicles here reads "Don't Kalifornicate Idaho."

I don't discriminate against y'all, I have sold several rifles to Kali residents without issue. I just feel sad for you.

By the way, NRA as advocacy is not the substitute for growing a set. It just says to the rest of us that you are either too lazy or incapable of taking care of yourselves.

Some years back, we did not have a state veteran's cemetery. A businessman donated a couple hundred acres for one. One of our state reps (sad to say mine)voted against a bill to fund the upkeep and maintenance. Myself and a couple dozen other Veterans got together at the VFW the next evening and decided to do something about it. We did not call the NRA. We wrote and carried recall petitions to every home and business in his district. Every one. In two days we had enough signatures to get a recall election slated in thirty days. He crawfished, and said he had been quoted out of context. His opponent was an OIF Veteran, and got almost seventy percent of the vote.

Now, you come here to post that you pro-2nd Amendment gun owners do not have the votes in even one state district to oust even one anti-2A politician? You guys are funny...

Tell me again what part of "the right of the people to bear arms shall NOT be infringed..." you are having trouble understanding and implementing? The libs took your state away from you a piece at a time, over the last forty years or so. Maybe it's time to start taking it back.

regards,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, nice reply, respectable, truthful. I really want you folks taking your state back. You see, we don't want you here. You think that you're conservative, stand up for God and country, but you're not like us. You were raised and indoctrinated into that lifestyle and way of thinking, I know, YOU don't think like that, but, you don't think like we do. Fight a little harder, we don't want you.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 10 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
I will PM my address to you so you will know where to hunt.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22WRF:
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Kevin,
I don't think you are right in regards to Texas. Don't try to trespass or you may find out.
Butch

Butch

Your pretty good with the law.

Show me the statute.

And beware that if you shoot at me you better make sure you kill me.

Kevin
You might stay out of texas, then..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/In_T...ing_on_your_property

EVERY INCH of texas is owned, unless BOUGHT by the feds -- BOUGHT, not taken.

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39708 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tell me again what part of "the right of the people to bear arms shall NOT be infringed..." you are having trouble understanding

regards,

Rich

So you believe that convicted murderers should be allowed to "keep and bear arms" while incarcerated?

quote:
the balls to take them to the SC by using the appeals process, you wouldn't have the shithole you live in now.
Rich

There is so much FAIL in that sentence, combined with a fundamental misunderstanding of how the legal system works that it's really not worth responding.

Perhaps you could just read the link I posted earlier that lays out the legal efforts that are being made in CA, which will ultimately help everyone in the US.

Legal efforts in CA and elsewhere.

We are winning a chess game, and ignorant commentary like yours does nothing to help.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
You have lead me to believe you are a lawyer. Where are you licensed to practice?
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR4759:
quote:
If you don't post "No Trespassing" signs at least three to the mile you are allowing public access to your land.

This is how out of staters wind up arrested for trespassing in other states.

Sorry not in my state ole timer!! Do not need to hang up signs unless you want to. Purple paint is all you need but we use both. The trespassing laws now have some teeth here!! A bullet can trespass! It is also illegal to pursue wounded game on another person’s property without securing said landowner or their agents permission. Only alternative is to wait for the GW to accompany you—got a couple of poachers/lease hunters 3 years ago who actually shot the deer on the fence line but it jumped across on our side and died about 30 yards across. We know they poach because they leave 4 wheeler tracks (gas lease folks leave gate unlocked—fixed now) and they are easy to follow lol!!!

I called the GW on the cell and he showed up I showed him what happened with the blood trails and where they dragged the deer under the fence. The worst part was they lied to the GW and told him they went to the house and no one was there lol. I was watching from near the house the whole time.

A ticket was issued and if I had gotten there and caught them on our property with a gun then it gets very ugly!

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Butch---we have had problems over the years with trespassers. The use of “deadly force” is allowed but only under certain conditions such as you being in fear of your life, protecting property being removed by a perp under certain conditions etc. If I were to shoot at someone or actually hit them for just trespassing then it would not be pretty for me. The trespass laws have teeth in them now so it is not smart to try and hold someone until the GW or LEO can arrive. Just take plenty of pictures and let the LEO do its job.

It is very scary to see a poacher run into the thick brush when you can see that he is armed and that you are at a disadvantage because you are in the open driving a power line. Have seen this happen twice in my life and neither time did I pursue the person. The best thing to do is have a really good camera that way when the GW gets there is no question.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kevin,
You have lead me to believe you are a lawyer. Where are you licensed to practice?
Butch

Even I would like to know that, not that it really matters.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry not in my state ole timer!! Do not need to hang up signs unless you want to. Purple paint is all you need but we use both. The trespassing laws now have some teeth here!!

Dufus,
Good luck with that reading disability.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wyoske:
Rich, nice reply, respectable, truthful. I really want you folks taking your state back. You see, we don't want you here. You think that you're conservative, stand up for God and country, but you're not like us. You were raised and indoctrinated into that lifestyle and way of thinking, I know, YOU don't think like that, but, you don't think like we do. Fight a little harder, we don't want you.

Wyoske, Rich and others "second ammendment defenders" in the Id, Wy, Mt triangle: maybe if you had taken a break from patting yourselves on the back for all that you have done to protect your right to keep and bare arms and gotten off your asses to fight the animal rights wackos you would not be crying about the spread of reintroduced wolves and grizzles.
Roll Eyes

Silly right?

Come-on guys, blaming Ca gun owners for our problems with gun control is just as assinine as blaming Id/Mt/Wy hunters for their problems with reintroduced wolves and bears. After all, if you guys would have "gotten of your lazy asses" your deer and elk would not be in this mess, right??????

Oh wait, you mean that it is not that simple?
Roll Eyes

And Rich, comparing your "dozen man march" for a Vet cemetery(against a politician who was basically being a tightwad) to the fight against the well funded and organized gun control advocates is laughable at best.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:

If anyone is "Indoctrinated" into any lifestyle It's the rest of the US. We here in California actually practice Freedom of speech, Freedom of religion, Not like some other area's I've been to where when you meet someone for the first time all you here is their lunatic ravings of how great their church is. The church was one of the hand full of reasons this country was formed. To get out from under it's thumb. Conservative?? give me a break, "Freedom for all!!!" (that we allow to have it) Support gun rights while at the same time trying to force roman catholic views down the throats of our school kids. Racist tendencies etc. Sure we'll get right on that band wagon. As soon as the Nazi's come back into power.

For one Everyone here needs to realize one thing WE HAVE NO RIGHTS AS CITIZENS! Every thing you believe is a "right" is nothing more then a privilege granted to you by those in power. and those rights Privileges can be taken away at any time. No right to trial, No due process, No nothing, our government can lock you up and throw away the key any time they want. And if you think I'm sighting the patriot act think again. Just ask the thousands of US citizens that where imprisoned with no charges being filed and their only crime was being Japanese during WWII The point is you only have the privileges that they give you and nothing more

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Rich,
We have a lot of conservative counties and voting districts in California. If you look at the election results by county you will see that the large urban (welfare) counties because of their population base drag the rest of the state along. Our problems here are all driven by the large cities full of welfare recipients and liberals that vote for more handouts.

The 2008 election results show the conservative counties. It's the large cities that screw us over.
County....Obama.....McCain
Orange.... 47.70%.... 50.20%
Del Norte ....45.40%.... 52.20%
Inyo..... 43.90%.... 53.10%
El Dorado ...43.70%.... 54.20%
Placer.... 43.40%.... 54.70%
Siskiyou... 43.30%.... 53.70%
Plumas.... 42.80%.... 54.80%
Mariposa.... 42.50%.... 54.90%
Tuolumne... 42.50%.... 55.20%
Madera.... 42.40%.... 55.70%
Calaveras... 42.20%.... 55.10%
Kings.... 42.10%.... 56.20%
Amador.... 41.50%.... 56.10%
Yuba..... 41.50%.... 56.20%
Tulare... 41.50%.... 56.90%
Sutter.... 40.80%.... 57.50%
Kern..... 40.20%.... 57.90%
Colusa.... 40.00%.... 58.10%
Glenn..... 37.80%.... 59.90%
Sierra.... 37.40%.... 58.20%
Tehama.... 36.70%.... 60.80%
Shasta.... 36.00%.... 61.70%
Lassen.... 31.50%.... 65.80%
Modoc.... 29.80%.... 67.50%

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well, first off, I blame our wolf problem on folks that do NOT live in WY, MT, ID, and by the way, we can shoot them in most of this state, the church?, you lost me on that one, as far as the Japanese, at the time it was the right thing to do, Rich and the cemetary?, kudos, he was trying to show you that a few people can make a difference, belittle it?, don't be an asshole

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
well, first off, I blame our wolf problem on folks that do NOT live in WY, MT, ID,

Really, so your wolf problem is caused by big money groups that operate out of New York and Washington? Wow, that sounds a lot like the anti-gun groups that have mucked-up Ca.

quote:
Rich and the cemetary?, kudos, he was trying to show you that a few people can make a difference, belittle it?, don't be an asshole

Come on, Rich and a few guys got a politician to flip-flop on funding the upkeep of cemetery. Comparing that to overturning gun-control in Califoria is like saying, "Me and the boys damned up the creek out back and made a nice swimming hole, so you'll should get of your asses and do the same thing to the Mississippi."

Did I belittle their action? No. But I did belittle the idea that it was somehow applicable to overturning gun control in Ca.

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
BTW, I don't mean to belittle what you guys in the Red states do to keep your rights intact.

I am just pointing out that here in Ca we have a real uphill battle. Our state has 12% of the total US population and our population density is 40 times what you have in Wy and Mt. And urban areas tend to be more liberal than rural areas. The gun control groups have a field day here because the urban areas elect so many liberal politicians.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:
as far as the Japanese, at the time it was the right thing to do,

If you'd had seen what these people had to live in you'd be shocked. And by condoning that action you just gave them permission to do the same to you. Throw your constitutional rights out the window and treat you like animals.
That whole situation could have been handled better but the government was so damn scared of spies and internal attacks they just rounded up the whole lot and put them in camps. At that time the only thing separating us from the Nazis was we didn't fire up any ovens. but we still treated our domestic prisoners like pests.

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kcstott:
quote:
as far as the Japanese, at the time it was the right thing to do,

If you'd had seen what these people had to live in you'd be shocked. And by condoning that action you just gave them permission to do the same to you. Throw your constitutional rights out the window and treat you like animals.
That whole situation could have been handled better but the government was so damn scared of spies and internal attacks they just rounded up the whole lot and put them in camps. At that time the only thing separating us from the Nazis was we didn't fire up any ovens. but we still treated our domestic prisoners like pests.

I must agree that on this issue the US fell on its face. Even my Grandfather who until the day he died would not buy anything Japanese and was on the USS Saratoga when it was torpedoed commented that this was a horrible thing to do. He used to say “Hell David we never rounded up the Krauts just the Japs and that was a bunch of crap”! Those people lost in many cases everything because of internment and it was a travesty. A sad and not proud part of our countries history.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
I don't see anything wrong that the state of Texas did in this case. Are we supposed to mollycoddle each alcoholic and doper because he had a poor upbringing?
If he were innocent, why couldn't your group get him released? How come the Supreme Court let the execution continue?
Butch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, however we are supposed to make sure that ALL people are treated fairly and are equally and competently represented.

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kevin,
I don't see anything wrong that the state of Texas did in this case. Are we supposed to mollycoddle each alcoholic and doper because he had a poor upbringing?
If he were innocent, why couldn't your group get him released? How come the Supreme Court let the execution continue?
Butch

Butch---At least here if you do the crime you do the time so to speak. Our system while not perfect is the best we have. As you well know there are groups that would protest an execution of Jack the Ripper!! Personally could care less what someone’s background is---if you kill someone that person no longer gets to experience life. Maybe if they brought back public hangings it would deter some of this activity---after a few of the younger folks watched someone dancing at the end of a rope or the executioner adds too much weight and the head comes off maybe it will cause them to choose a different path.

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is some Texas Justice:

Our experience representing a defendant on death row didn’t inspire confidence.

By TOM JOHNSON and GREG MERZ
Texans are known to tell tall tales. And Texas Gov. Rick Perry told a whopper during a recent Republican presidential debate.
When asked whether he struggled to sleep with the idea that any one of the 234 people executed during his time as governor might be innocent, his response was an immediate “No, sir. I’ve never struggled with that at all. Texas has a very thoughtful, a very clear process in place … they get a fair hearing, they go through an appellate process …”
For 11 years, we represented one of the people who was executed while Perry was sleeping like a baby. Based on our experience, the governor should have had many restless nights.
Our client was a young Hispanic man of limited means, Peter Miniel. He was already on death row when we took up his case. Along with a male friend, Peter had spent the day “partying” with the victim. At some point the fun ended; the victim was murdered. Stereo equipment taken from the victim’s apartment was in the possession of Peter and his friend when they were arrested. Both were charged with felony murder, a capital crime in Texas.
Contrary to Perry’s positive description of Texas-style justice, what unfolded was neither thoughtful nor fair. Almost immediately, the prosecution offered to cut Peter a deal. If he agreed to testify against his friend, the prosecution would drop the death penalty charge against him. Peter said “no.” The prosecution then offered the same deal to Peter’s friend. The “friend” accepted the offer.
At trial, the friend testified that Peter had plotted to murder and rob the victim, providing the elements necessary to make it a capital case. Later, the friend recanted his testimony , stating that he had been pressured by the prosecution to testify as he had and that there had been, in fact, no robbery plot. But that was after Peter was on death row, and neither the prosecution nor the court thought the recantation was material.
Unlike with the highly professional public defender system in Minnesota, defense attorneys in Texas are appointed on an ad hoc basis by the presiding judge. During jury selection, one prospective juror expressed his opinion that the justice system was too drawn out and “if you speeded up the process, a few innocent might die, but society might be better off.” Peter’s attorney offered no objection, leaving Peter to make the case for keeping this person off the jury. The judge allowed the person to serve.
During the trial, Peter’s attorney called no witnesses, seldom objected to prosecutorial abuses and did little cross-examination, including no cross-examination of Peter’s friend who had cut the deal with the prosecution.
At the close of the guilt-innocence phase of the trial, Peter’s attorney made only one argument to the jury — and it was a badly mistaken one. He argued that Peter should receive the same sentence as his friend, apparently thinking that the trial was at the sentencing phase.
Because he didn’t bother to conduct any investigation of his own, Peter’s attorney was unaware that Peter was a victim of severe child abuse by his adoptive father; that Peter, in an effort to escape the horror of this childhood, began using drugs and alcohol when he was only 10 years old, or that Peter suffered from a brain injury that severely limited his ability to comprehend the consequences of his actions. As a result of his trial lawyer’s failure to make even a rudimentary effort on his behalf, no evidence of Peter’s personal history was put before the jury at the sentencing phase, even though the U.S. Supreme Court has said factors such as those present in Peter’s case are necessary for the jury to hear as a matter of basic due process.
Even without a high school diploma, Peter could see that his attorney was failing to provide effective representation. On several occasions, Peter asked the judge to appoint a new attorney. Each request was either ignored or denied.
Our efforts in the appellate courts went on for more than 11 years. All the while, Peter lived on death row. When he had finally reached his limit with Texas style justice, he directed us to make no further efforts on his behalf.
Peter was executed during the night of Oct. 6, 2004, at the age of 42.
Peter’s story, although a terribly unsettling one, is all too common among the 234 people who have been executed during Perry’s time as governor. Tall tales have their place. But not when they involve “ultimate justice,” as Gov. Perry puts it.
On nights when the Texas executioner is at work, there is good reason for Perry to go sleepless.

Which is exactly why Dan won't weld bolt handles for folks from California.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sure hope Dan doesn't get a visit from the bolt police.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So that big group that worked 11yrs to help him did no good. Kevin, that tells the whole story there. He wasn't innocent or that big dogooder group would have made sure he was freed if innocent. You know Kevin, this place is turning into a "It ain't my fault society". I drank water in my youth that had too much iron in it. It made me kill a person during a robbery. Everybody is trying to find a reason not to take responsibility for their actions.
Butch

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ring the bells and sound the horns. For once I agree with you.

Bite me!

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks, go to the innocence project and injustice everywhere.

One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
Guilt or innocence is determined in voir dire and $.

And juries often choose not what's legal/illegal but what is right and what is wrong.

Tell you what though, if Orenthal's trial was here in Texas, he'd be in Huntsville and right about now, starting to sweat.

2-3 years ago we had a local GW killed in a shoot out with a poacher. This rocked the community. Somehow I have a feeling you can pretty much do anything you want with a poacher- drag him onto your property under a fence and I doubt johnny law will see it anything other than he got what's coming........

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1444 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, however we are supposed to make sure that ALL people are treated fairly and are equally and competently represented.

+1 tu2

www.KLStottlemyer.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
Who is to judge whether he was represented properly? Is it you? What does your above statement mean? "It doesn't matter if he is guilty or not".
Butch
PS: Where are you licensed to practice?

One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Adequate representation is a key factor but guilt or innocence's should be top priority regardless of his upbringing.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a rats ass if the guy was abused everyday of his life and did more drugs then it would take to kill a horse. If in fact he did what they allege and convicted him there of, How he was raised only plays into why he may have killed someone but id doesn't excuse the crime nor the punishment.

California is one of the biggest offenders on this issue. Bringing in the persons past history to draw sympathy from the court. In a juvenile court sure lets catch this problem now, get the kid the correct help and support he needs to be a productive member of society. But on a case by case basis anyone older then thirty should have their act together and if not screw em. Lock em up or better yet For capitol crimes give capitol punishment. I'm tired of over crowded prisons and jails. clearing out death row would be a good start

www.KLStottlemyer.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
22WRF, You're not arguing the scumbag didn't do it, but that a poor upbringing and a hundred other social excuses should get him off. How do you explain it when the same upbring results in a perfectly upstanding individual. They both have the ability and mental function to tell right from wrong and the scumbag decided to go to the dark side! Let him pay the price!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guilt or innocence is determined in voir dire and $.

FMC must be the lawyer around here. He seems to have hit it right on the nose when he said, "Guilt or innocence is determined in voir dire and $".

Now knowing that, I would certainly try and keep the last few posters off the jury for cause. hilbily

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FMC,
I agree on the voir dire or how every you spell it.In our rural county I guess we can't afford good prosecutors. Wife went on a DWI trial. The Highway Patrol had the guy on camera, failed the field sobriety test, and blood test later. The prosecutors didn't question the potential jurist properly. After all of this they voted to acquit because 3 of the 7 said they knew the Highway Patrolman's wife and just couldn't stand her. They weren't going to send this nice young man to jail. He deserved another chance and they liked his relatives. Of course the slime walked. It was his 4th DWI. Did not do a bit of good raising hell with the DA and prosecutor later.
I was on a case that a guy broke into a house to steal guns and whatever to buy dope. The young lady was the only person home. He shoved the shotgun into her mouth breaking 3 of her teeth. He had been handled for dope 4 other times. His attorney even said this during the trial. We had 3 dogooders that had dopers in their family and thought he needed a break. We outlasted them and barely got him 10yrs.
I'm sick of the sorry SOBs.
Butch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mommy . . Mommy somebodies pussy hurts!!

craigster,
IF you could have followed a couple simple suggestions from your 'phone call,your bolt wouldn't have been returned untouched w/ reimbursed shipping.

Yes, the Ca DOJ statement was a line of BS,
as I ship to CA on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Keep'em in the X ring,
DAN

www.accu-tig.com

Posts: 429 | Location: Fairbanks,AK. | Registered: 30 October 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dans40XC:

craigster,
IF you could have followed a couple simple suggestions from your 'phone call,your bolt wouldn't have been returned untouched w/ reimbursed shipping.

Priceless!

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

craigster,

So tell me about the suggestions that were never made.

And whose line of BS was the Ca DOJ statement? Your note (which I still have) said "I don't/won't modify/ship firearms related items to California".

Oh yeah, the MO I sent you was made out to Dan Armstrong rather than Acc-Tig and you had a problem with that.

I've got a half dozen or so bolts here that I was planning on sending to you weld, but that ain't gonna happen now.

And as far as a sore pussy goes, that's your problem not mine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't recall your/our'phone conversation-

Your hand written note/instructions(I have copy)- Your instructions-
Replace handle-
Swept-

Replace With what-a shovel/hoe/pick/Pulaski handle??

I'm not a mind reader
Handle set for open sight or scoped configuration??
Welds blended??
Welds polished??

Loose/Loose situation on my part.

Reverse side of your note has my statement in regards to CA DOJ.Total BS
-as I ship to the land of fruits & nuts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis & will continue to do so.

MO was made out to????Accu-TIG.

1/2 dozen less handles from 500-600 yearly will make my day.

Hope your Moma can help your sore pussy!!!

Move on-Get a LiFE!!!

Keep'em in the X ring,
DAN

www.accu-tig.com

Posts: 429 | Location: Fairbanks,AK. | Registered: 30 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Replace handle-
Swept-

I'm not a mind reader
Welds blended??
Welds polished??

-as I ship to the land of fruits & nuts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis & will continue to do so.

Move on-Get a LiFE!!!

You're one lyin' sack of sorry shit.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:

craigster,

quote:

Replace handle-
Swept-

I'm not a mind reader
Welds blended??
Welds polished??

Move on-Get a LiFE!!!

I just got off the phone with Dan. We had an interesting conversation.

Basically Dan said that he will work/ship for Californians. But he wants clear instructions on what the owner wants, or at least phone number or email address

Obviously this conversation was much different than the one I had with him a week ago(before my first post). Then he indicated that he would not ship to CA because of the DOJ. I don't believe he had seen the post then.

BTW, it was about 5pm(Alaska time) on Friday when Dan answered the phone and it sounded like he was done with work for the day and well into relax mode, but he still answered the phone to discuss business with me. I think that speaks volumes about him as a businessman.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your pussy does hurt-doesn't it!!!!!

Glad I'm not in CA as I might get sued for hurting someone's feelings.

If memory serves me correctly-
(I don't have note book/your note in front of me)
Your Hand written note on Green paper??
(I didn't copy note in color)

VZ bolt shipped not 96-98 mauser bolt-correct???

You made money on the bolt's reimbursed shipping-CASH!

GET A LIFE-Move on!!!

You should direct your efforts to your Sacramento communists,
as sooner than later the only pieces of firearms related memorabilia you'll have are your 6 bolts.

Keep'em in the X ring,
DAN

www.accu-tig.com