THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PHOTO ALBUMS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Photo Albums And Videos    Video - Lion attacks trainer in Ukraine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video - Lion attacks trainer in Ukraine
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Dadgum!
Those two lions were pissed at that guy, and did not intend to let him get out. Didn't look like any of the rescuers got bitten.
The guy at the door should have been quicker. Did one of the attacking lions get out?

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
The trainer had already been attacked and was "bleeding out of his right leg". I don't understand why he stayed in there. When he gets attacked again he still refuses to leave the cage. I would think the smell and taste of blood would just invite further attacks.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of edholum
posted Hide Post
If you ask me the second attacks at least are provoked due to the trainer smacking the lion in the face with that pole. Ummm...this whole scenario with multiple male lions in one cage just seems like a bad idea. homer

"Conservation through Hunting"

Posts: 260 | Location: SE South Dakota | Registered: 20 April 2009Reply With Quote