New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valhalla Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
Can we have a forum to remember those on AR who have gone to the next world? It would be a great way to remember those who have gone on and to learn from them.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
YES!

People, dogs, horses, cats, goldfish and anything else. Great idea!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Are you reaching the age where your own mortality is bothering you?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
I hope to live another 50 years but many posters here are not as young as I. I think it is important to remember those here who contributed so much and meant so much.

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
It would be a nice gesture, I am just not real sure that some on here would want to remember other members.

Look at some of the comments in the discussion about pets.

Also, and it is a phenomena of Inter Net Forums/Chat Rooms/Bulletin Boards, that people actually develop hatreds toward others simply over the comments they make on-line.

I think an In Memoriam section for members that have passed would be a nice gesture. There are a lot of good, knowledgeable folks that contribute here.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The lives of AR folks and friends of the hunting world we lose is always sad.

It would be nice to have one place to go.

I can't think of anyone on AR, that won't be missed. Even that jackass Rich from Idaho.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Wyoming, don't hold back, how do you really feel about Rich?

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Wonderful,
Do not assume Rich would be missed, there may be one or two posters here that he has not abused...

Posts: 10169 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cheers Ross,

You are probably right!

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
What do you say Don?
A good place to remember the likes of Ken Greenlee and go back to honor Allen Day.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Maybe a Wall of Remembrance rather than an actual forum.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
What do you say Don?
A good place to remember the likes of Ken Greenlee and go back to honor Allen Day.

Everytime someone passes here it's just another excuse to bash them one more time.

Other than Saeed and I, no one else here is universally loved.

Big Grin

We'll pass on this idea.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote