New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting a photo for me
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can I email someone a couple photo's of my Brown Bear and have someone post it to this site. I am not computer knowledgeable on how to do it even after looking it up on how to do it.

Thanks

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twilli:
Can I email someone a couple photo's of my Brown Bear and have someone post it to this site. I am not computer knowledgeable on how to do it even after looking it up on how to do it.

Thanks

You could always open a free account at photobucket.com and upload the photos to "photobucket" directly from your computer. Once the photos are there, copy the ULR of the photo on your account, and paste it here. To do that, create a new topic or post (just like you did above), click on the "URL" button at the top of the window, and paste the photo's URL there.

After that, just click on Post Now. That's all there is to it.
Mrs. Moose

Posts: 1103 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried that and all I get now is junk mail.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to post it for you, just email me at Thebear_78@hotmail.com

Posts: 671 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Set up an account at www.hunt101.com It's free, no junk mail, etc... Easy to use.

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

*We Band of .338 ers*.NRA Member

Posts: 415 | Location: Milwaukee WI USA | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
twilli...awesome!

details please...

what gun, distance, measurements, location, load info ect ect ect!

riflemanz...you might want to join the we band of 45-70ers thumb

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Twilli: A very nice bear!! congrats!! I'm leaving for Alaska (and arriveing the same day) Sept 5.. You're not helping me .. the waiting is hard to take.. Les

Posts: 431 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I killed this bear with a .340 weatherby using 240 Grain North Forks loaded by Superior Ammunition. I shot him at 210 yards in the heart and lungs quartering away and he dropped like a load of bricks. Hunted with George Wescott Alaska Hunting Adventures. Took him in Kiliuda Bay which is a draw area with 3 tags in the Spring. Bear squared 9ft 8" without stretching the head and head measured green 27 1/2". Followed fresh tracks in the snow for 5 miles before we caught up to him farting around on the side of the mountain. His foot pads were still soft and the hide did not have one blemish on it. One of the best and hardest hunts I have been on. Now I have to save up for Polar Bear!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hotdoggy! That's a pretty bear!

Congratulations!

Posts: 1103 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
awesome!

northforks...good taste! thumb

i am guessing no bullet recovered because of a pass through...

polar bear aint cheap...hope you like pb and j sandwiches Big Grin

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
That's one beautiful bear. Love the blonde/chocolate coloring.

BOWHUNR

NEVER BOOK A HUNT WITH JEFF BLAIR AT BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING!

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote