Find
Notify
Tools

ARGENTINA COMBO SAFARI
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
rjanz from AR booked a week hunting with us doves -at least they killed each hunter 400 a day-,pidgeons ,over 100 a day each,partriges ,foxes ,hares and russian boars.ROD,JOHN AND LUCAS has a succesfull SAFARI ,became good friends of my family and los dogos hunting corp staff .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Janzs are great hunters im gld to meet them althoug JUAN AND JULIO were the PHs.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good time was had by all!

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We have had a lot of fun we laugh a lot and they shoot like machineguns.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
another great friends of lifetime after a safari with me and my guides .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting concept... a hunt report submitted by the seller. Anyone else see this as a conflict of interest or is it just me?

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
there is a report by drRod Janz you can read it ,if you search a bit ,besides that you can read hundreds of reports ,or just google my name drjuan pablo pozzi and see many more and many of my articles too .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Juan last year. I took my two sons. We were very pleased with everything. I highly recommend this. Rod

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
posted 17 May 2011 21:48 Hide Post
Juan. Thanks for the great hunt for myself and my two boys. The hunting was excellent as the pictures speak for them selves. Before we arrived I was concerned that this might not be a good spot for a family. Some hunting camps are like that. Was I ever wrong. You and your family and guides gave us a hunt of a lifetime, You were so good to the boys. They came in not knowing how to shoot very well but you made them learn to love to shoot. They got pretty good. The accomodations were new clean and cozy. The food was great and we did gain weight. Both you and Felipe were quite amusing all the time. I know I have made some long term friends. Thanks Again. Rod

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Adventure Consultants:
Interesting concept... a hunt report submitted by the seller. Anyone else see this as a conflict of interest or is it just me?

Oh, I dunno, to me, it isn't nearly as serious as someone who attacks a fellow outfitter's posts while using 2 names, and posting hunt reports under one name and neglecting to mention that he is representing that property under another. So then he goes and questions the ethics of another outfitter who competes with him in Argentina? Pretty low down behavior for someone who brings up conflicts of interest? Or at least I think so. What do you think Mikey49009?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Willem de Jager
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo, are you saying that Outdoor Adventure Consultants is also Mikey 49009? How ethical is that to have 2 profiles on AR and then make questioning statements about a competitor? Well, not on - as far as I am concerned.

Posts: 16 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now we know not to ever hunt or book with Outdoor Adventure Consultants. Thanks for the headsup.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Willem de Jager:
Gatogordo, are you saying that Outdoor Adventure Consultants is also Mikey 49009? How ethical is that to have 2 profiles on AR and then make questioning statements about a competitor? Well, not on - as far as I am concerned.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I could be wrong, but I REALLY doubt it. OTOH, he should be an outfitter in Argentina, he knows more about it than the rest of us, just ask him.....a quote from Mikey49009....

quote:
If you Pozzi lovers would just get up off your knees, pull your faces out of his crotch and take a breath maybe you’d clear your heads enough to think clearly........I bet I’ve spent more time in Argentina than all of you combined and so talk from a position of some experience.

And then we have Juan's response. I suspect that Mikey should stay out of Juan's way, or he'll find out that his alligator mouth has overloaded his hummingbird ass.......

quote:
I hope to meet you personally one day and demostrate you that im a man of honour that will do what he promised period .
Juan

Come on Mikey, speak up.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
juan is a bird man do not book a big game hunt with him

Posts: 58 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 25 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems that this guy is trying to destroy Juans hard earned reputation because ONE NIGTH ha hasnt sleep in a good lodge .I know that we didnt charged him shells of anytype because I DID THE BILL .
We have thousands of good reports and personally i offered you IAN a free bird shooting hunt if you want.Speaking about Juans family money is disgusting at least but ,i notice that you dont have education at all .
I work for Juan and he lives a very simple life ,it doesnt matter if he has money or not ,he will not change ,he just loves his books ,family ,dogs and MANY MANY friends all over the world .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
by the way i copied PWN375 AREAL EXPERIENCED HUNTER OPINION ABOUT JUAN
One of the finest hunts with one of the finest PHs I have ever hunted with. My wife and I discuss this hunt nearly every day. It was a perfect vacation thanks to Juan.

Perry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes dont book with Juan ,hes the most experienced wild buffalo hunter in South America ,famous wild boar hunter with his dogos -hes in a lot of publications around the world ,just google his name-wing shooter ,surgeon writer ,soldier and a great friend ,just dont book with him if you want to hunt big game in a farm hes the real deal .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
the guy that said dont book with him ,he looks ver HAPPY here ,i hope to meet him personally in an SCI convention ,and i can say another thing to you WE WILL STAY here at AR where we have very good friends we will not run awys like other proffesionals because ill figth for the true.And ill defend my friend .

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Adventure Consultants:

No comment, Mikey????

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been guiding there Charlie and you have been there ,its a wild place ,but nothing a normal hunter cant supourt .
Indeed the lodge its really nice and with a great cheff .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote