THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HUNT UP TO 80LBS ELEPHANTS AND 45” PLUS BUFFALO BULLS IN KRUGER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HUNT UP TO 80LBS ELEPHANTS AND 45” PLUS BUFFALO BULLS IN KRUGER
 Login/Join

posted
Make use of this very rare opportunity and great privilege to hunt in the Northern Part of the Kruger National Park where great numbers of Elephant and Buffalo have roamed free for the last couple of 100 years.

I have 5 Elephants and 5 Buffalos available in this area to hunt. These hunts can be done any time from the beginning of August till the end of October 2010.

Elephants of up to 80lbs can be hunted on a 12 day Safari and Buffalos of up to 50” can be hunted on a 10 Day Safari.
The chances of getting these size trophies are very good, as you know Kruger Park is the oldest and biggest National Park in Southern Africa. It is 6 Million Acres in size from which we can hunt on 50 000 acres on the most Northern Part.
70 to 90lbs Elephants are not an unusual sight in this area, there are also very big herds of buffalo with an average size of between 40 and 48” and bigger have been seen quite often.

DO NOT MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HUNT WHERE ALL THE BIG IVORY HUNTERS HAVE HUNTED A 100 YEARS AGO.

12 DAY ELEPHANT HUNT – PRICE - $ 85,500.00
AND A OR A
10 DAY BUFFALO HUNT – PRICE - $ 22,500.00

The above prices include:
12 Days OR 10 Days accommodation per hunter;
All meals, water and soft drinks;
Services of skinners, trackers, PH, and camp staff;
Laundry services;
Field preparation of trophies;
Road Transport from Johannesburg International Airport to hunting area and back;
All Hunting licences;

Trophies included:
1 x Buffalo; OR
1 x Elephant

EXCLUDED:
All taxidermy fees; (dip and pack, transport of trophies)
Gratitude’s to camp staff;
All other accommodation before and after contracted safari period.
All other trophies taken or wounded.

Contact details:
Robbie Kruger
Tel: +27 82 311 8084
email: robbiekrugersafaris@yahoo.com

Posts: 14 | Location: KwaZulu Natal South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Makuleke? Any plains game on quota?

posted Hide Post
Yes, Makuleke. There is a very small quota plains game - mostly Nyala, Impala, Warthog. Main thing is Buffalo and Elephant.

Posts: 14 | Location: KwaZulu Natal South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robbie, I know some guys who have hunted the park. Not sure what part of the park. They were limited to 50lbs. What if you don't shoot a big ele.?? over 60 lets say.

I don't have 85 grand but just curious?

Good luck on this one and if you sell it I hope you post the pics

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
This is a rare opportunity indeed! When I first read the wording "....in the Northern Part of the Kruger National Park..." my immediate reaction was: This sounds too good to be true. So I made a call to Robbie and asked. He absolutely confirmed that the hunt is to be on a specific area that lies really inside the KNP. A rare opportunity indeed! Better ask Robbie for details more than what he has already confirmed as "Makuleke".

My congratulations to Robbie for succeeding in the negotiations and my very best wishes for all the hunters so lucky as to actually get to hunt tuskers there. Wink

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great area, it is just south of me, had reports today of seeing a very big bull in the area.

Robbie is this with HP?

Go well,

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
Intriguing for sure! What happens if a hunter shoots a bull over 80 lbs?

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
That's a good question. I don't recall there being a weight restriction when this area was hunted in the past. Basically, I don't know that the weight is the issue but I imagine the KNP would rather not have certain named bulls shot should they wander into the area during your stay. Those bulls are pretty closely monitored I imagine so I can't imagine a radio call wouldn't come through saying "DONT shoot this emerging tusker who is headed your direction".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tendrams:
That's a good question. I don't recall there being a weight restriction when this area was hunted in the past. Basically, I don't know that the weight is the issue but I imagine the KNP would rather not have certain named bulls shot should they wander into the area during your stay. Those bulls are pretty closely monitored I imagine so I can't imagine a radio call wouldn't come through saying "DONT shoot this emerging tusker who is headed your direction".

ha funny you mention that, as stated above my concession is on the northern boundary of kruger national park and often we see elephant on the kruger side and then kruger game scouts come by and chase them back, once they leave the elephant ultimately come back down and cross into Zim.

but that being said, from my camp if you look over the river onto kruger one can see a set of low hills by Pafuri, if and when a big tusker approaches those hills then they send the aircraft to try and chase them back. last year September they tried chasing a big bull of over 100 pounds back, he eventually crossed into my area and started drinking palm wine that the locals made - so he is a bit of an alcoholic... ha ha ha

sorry to jack the thread

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
That strip of land is pure magic and you are obviously very lucky to spend so much time there. It's a crying shame that they let so many big tuskers die of old age.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am 100% sure in my heart of hearts that there is nothing more impressive than a '100# tusker.' I saw that display in Kruger a few years back of the ivory collected from the famous Kruger bulls that had died over the years . Amazing ... I am sure that spotting one of the living giants would be a memory that would stay with me forever ... Speaking only for myself ... that might be one trophy of trophies ...for I can't imagine anything grander ... that if I were hunting on property adjoining Kruger and had such a bull wander by me ... I hope that I could let it walk back .... Frowner Just because ... (A 60 pounder would get no such consideration ... ) Just pondering ... Smiler

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
To 458 aubs no this is not Hp area and yes their
is a limed on the permit.we are only allowed to hunt up to 80 pounds the game ranger from kruger that will be hunting with us give the greenlite yo take the tropy if it is a 100lbs i am sure he will not make that call.

One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie Kruger Safaris:
To 458 aubs no this is not Hp area and yes their
is a limed on the permit.we are only allowed to hunt up to 80 pounds the game ranger from kruger that will be hunting with us give the greenlite yo take the tropy if it is a 100lbs i am sure he will not make that call.

Is there a penalty if the hunter shoots, say, an 83 pound bull? I figure they can tell the difference between an 80 lb bull and a 100 lb bull (not always, but most of the time), but what if it goes a tad higher than planned. Would this cause any legal problems?

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I am sure no ph is so good that he can spot a elaphant to a pound if it goes a bit bigger their will not be any penalties as long as the game ranger gif the green light we can take it.

One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie Kruger Safaris:
I am sure no ph is so good that he can spot a elaphant to a pound if it goes a bit bigger their will not be any penalties as long as the game ranger gif the green light we can take it.

Great, sounds like a heck of a deal! I wasn't trying to hijack the post, I've just seen it done before around Kruger where if you shoot a bull over 70lbs, there is a $1000/lb fine, which is pretty stiff. Just making sure it wasn't one of those types of hunts.

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

posted Hide Post
I am glad you say it is a good deal are you interested in one of these deals their are only 3 packages left

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please, post pictures when your hunts finish, it will be great to see such a huge bulls,by the way....

SPAIN WORLD CHAMPION

One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
To all who might be interested in this hunt (sadly I am out of the market these days), I hunted this area when it briefly opened nearly a decade ago and the whole experience was pure magic. The SANP game scouts are incredibly helpful and the experience is NOT one to be forgotten. Take a copy of Bulpin's book with you and LIVE THE DREAM!

http://www.africanxmag.com/mag.../the_ivory_trail.htm