THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    10 day Elephant and PG hunt in South Africa $23 000 USD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 day Elephant and PG hunt in South Africa $23 000 USD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys,

Right i have two elephant available in Alldays, Limpopo, South Africa. Both have CITES permits so they can be taken by foreign hunting clients and the trophy is fully exportable. This hunt needs to take place asap, the sooner the better.

Price = $ 25 000 USD NOW $23 000 and includes the following:
10 days hunting
trophy fee for one elephant
accomodation in a luxury 5 star lodge
all meals, drinks, etc
transportation from O R Tambo International Airport and back
Licensed PH
All permits, etc, etc, etc
Folks this is an all inclusive deal and we have taken two elephant already, below are the attached photos.

Should the elephant not be taken there is a refund of $ 17 000 USD on the trophy fee.

Additional trophies available:
Bushbuck $ 1000
Bushpig $ 1000
Duiker $ 400
Eland $ 2750
Gemsbuck $ 1350
Giraffe $ 3500
Hartebeest $ 1350
Impala $ 500
Klipspringer $ 1000
Kudu $ 2000
Mountain Reedbuck $ 1000
Nyala $ 2750
Tsessebe $ 3500
Warthog $ 400
Waterbuck $ 2000
Wildebeest $ 1350
Zebra $ 1350

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries, i can be reached by cellphone on 0027 82 695 5327 or e-mail aubrey@pelandabasafaris.com

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys we have taken an additional two elephant to the above mentioned and both over 35 pounds.

we have one elephant left due to a cancellation from a prospective hunter who is not forthcoming with his deposit, so this one is good to go at $ 23 000 USD.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I wasn't so busy, I would leave tomorrow.

Posts: 11975 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how good is my credit with you?????? or can we negotiate for me to work off the cost of the hunt????? Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Dang--what an offer.
I'm lined up for Central america next month or I would be on this one..

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doc, you would love this hunt even if you had to be around Aubrey for 10 days rotflmo since you have done a pig sticking in south america maybe you get get Aubrey to show you how he spanks buffalo????? rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote