THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    OT - Asking for prayers for my young wife - UPDATE: Trust fund for Ewan
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OT - Asking for prayers for my young wife - UPDATE: Trust fund for Ewan
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Paul, you and your son are in our prayers daily. I cannot imagine your pain and grief....may God place his hands upon you and your son for comfort and grace.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
God bless you brother, God bless you and your family.

chris meier

"there is one promise that is given...I'll meet you on God's golden shore"

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of h2oboy
posted Hide Post
Paul,
Our deepest sympathy go out to you and your son. You will be in our prayers. We are battling cancer in my family as well. My mother is dying from small cell lung cancer. She has completed chemotherapy and radiation but it will only prolong her life. We have had several close calls this last week. She has a massive blood clot in her lungs from the treatments and to make matters worse she had heart failure this week. Her blood clotted enough to allow a pacemaker to be implanted. So far she is stable but It has not been a good week. I pray that she can find peace. I am glad you were able to be with your wife at the end, I am sure she was comforted by your presence.

Dirk Schimmel
D Schimmel LLC
Dirk@DoubleRifles.Us
1-307-257-9447

Double rifles make Africa safe enough for bolt guns!

Posts: 495 | Location: Gillette,Wyoming | Registered: 16 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul,

I just saw this. I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lee

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
We had a timely death in our home about three weeks ago. That was relatively easy, as he was worn out and 84.
The untimely loss of a young wife you loved so much is a far, far harder thing. Wish you and your son peace, grace, healing.
Geez this is tough.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16653 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Paul: My sincerest condolences and sympathies. The coming days will be hard, but you have your son to remind you of Karin, and the Lord will fit you to the task of being strong both for him and yourself. Rely on His love and tender mercies.

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Gentlepeople:

Thank you so very much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I have a received many PMs and emails asking me if anything was being set up in regards to Ewan and a college fund.

I am not soliciting money, but simply am giving this information out to those of you have asked,because responding to each message, IM, and email is too much for me at this time.

If anyone is interested in making a contribution to my five year old son's future, here is the information:

A trust is being established to help with future expenses for Karin and Paul's son, Ewan. If you wish to make a donation, checks should be sent to the family's financial advisor.

Make check payable to:
"Ewan Hawk Trust, Paul Hawk Trustee" or "Paul Hawk, Trustee for the Ewan Hawk Trust"

Send checks to:
John L. Haase
Senior Vice President/Investments
Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
7200 Wisconsin Avenue
Suite 314
Bethesda, MD 20814

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good thinking Paul. wave Our community is a good one. tu2

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote