THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Got My New DRSS Custom Reloading Blocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got My New DRSS Custom Reloading Blocks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
My order from cncshooter.com just came in.

Quality, of workmanship and fit, is outstanding!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, very cool!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Rusty,
mighty classy.
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Wow, very cool!

+1

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Those are nice!

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know..................you guys are costing me a lot of money!
Damn those are sweet.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Rusty,
I am trying to save money here! Wink At least I now have on order a reloading block that will hold 600 Nitro Express rounds tu2 (and one for my 450-400).

BTW, I am still waiting on both Midway and Cabelas to replace your 450-400 brass.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
I just use 20ga blocks for my 600..

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
I just use 20ga blocks for my 600..

homer

And to make me feel even worse, I use 20 gauge shell holder belt slides for my 600 OK so I should have realized that! Guess I'll just have to grin and bear it every time I look at these blocks when they arrive.

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
You know..................you guys are costing me a lot of money!

I resemble that remark! Ordered some last night.

Regards, Tim

Posts: 1319 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
CCMDOC,
No hurry I have plenty to shoot.

I found the 375 H&H block hold the 308 Winchester I am reloading now, very nicely! The more I handle these the more I like them.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice. Mine are on the way.

Posts: 1573 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

Those looked so nice I had to go and order myself a couple. Thanks for the tip. Mike

JP Sauer Drilling 12x12x9.3x72
David Murray Scottish Hammer 12 Bore
Alex Henry 500/450 Double Rifle
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock 6.5x55
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock .30-06
Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
Cogswell & Harrison Hammer 12 Bore Damascus
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I'm still making these everyone, and I have some new stuff available as well.

Thanks!

Posts: 12 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 16 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Did you get my order for 600NE and 450-400?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Boy, never seen them before. Those are nice!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived a week ago: .375 flanged magnum, .303 British, .22 K-Hornet, 10 gauge.

Regards

Posts: 1319 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
I want a DRSS spit cup, shot glasses and cigar holder. Two barrels of course Wink
Maybe I could shorten someones 600 nitro for the cigar holder and have some cool sights on it. Just need to cap the ends and thread one side. A 12 gauge might be cheaper and can take the larger ring gauge though. Could be a fun project.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
God Bless you, Boomy!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
God Bless you, Boomy!

Big Grin
Anyone got a 600 NE that could use some shortening? popcorn

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The best way to reload is on a flat surface without reloading blocks,IMO.What happens if you accidentally spill some powder while the blocks contain reloaded rounds-grains get jammed between the case and the block makeing the remaining round difficult to get out without causing further spills.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote