THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    LOADING THE 450NE (Woodleigh RESULTS ADDED)!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOADING THE 450NE (Woodleigh RESULTS ADDED)!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
More HORRIBLE Sabbati news. I was feeling lucky this AM so I went out and set the target up @100. It was cold (for here 33) and velocities were slow ~2020:

I guess I should install a scope to really see where it shoots, but I can't bring myself to do it. Not bad for a "cobbled together junk".. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7143 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 450/400 Jeffrey's
posted Hide Post
Flyboy,
Don't you know that anything less than a Royal Grade H & H won't shoot groups like that? Seriously, you've got your double tuned up and ready to go. I think the naysayers should take note of your targets and reports. That's about as good as it gets. Congrats!

Jeff

Posts: 142 | Location: Dreaming of Luangwa | Registered: 23 August 2007Reply With Quote