New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female Gorilla In Heat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The female gorilla at the zoo goes nuts and starts destroying everything in her living area then sulks up and wont eat or drink for days. The people at the zoo get concerned and call in the Monkey whisperer. He promptly informs them she needs a mate. The call all the zoos they know of and not one of them is willing to loan out their male. The manager see the janitor walk by and gets an idea. They call him in and tell them their situation and ask if he will do the deed.
He says"How much?"
$500 dollars they tell him
He ponders for awhile then replies
"I'll do it but i have some stipulations"
"I aint gonna kiss her,aint nobody but us gonna know about it, if it takes the kid needs to be raised southern baptist"
They agree to the terms and tell him i will be fine if he does it after hours so no one will know.
He says"Ok it'll take me a few days to get the five hundred together"

Posts: 195 | Location: Athens Texas "The Black-Eye'd Pea Capitol of The World" | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
That was the zoo across the campus from Texas A&M. The janitor's day job was as asst.Prof in A&M's biology lab, helping in a study to identify local wild animal scat using only the 5 senses. Big Grin

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote