ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    CMS Christmas Newsletter 2022 - image heavy!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMS Christmas Newsletter 2022 - image heavy!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I took up the argument because an individual running a successful organization, who has benefitted from AR members for years, couldn’t stand the criticism he got because of his very own stupid actions.

He didn’t keep quiet, he came here and accused everyone else of criticizing him, and that is why he will no longer come on AR!

Did you really expect me to keep quiet about it?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
quote:
Originally posted by nhoro:
I've lost interest in trying to post pictures or videos on this forum - too annoying. My youngest son took a 45" buff in Dande East with CMS with a double rifle at 20 yards (there's a hunt report somewhere with pics, along with another buff and ele in Dande North). We returned with CMS and he took leopard, croc, hippo and sable in Dande North. Just booked my 3rd trip with CMS for 2024 (ele and buff). I consider CMS the top outfitter in Zimbabwe. As for the blacked-out faces, I can't blame them. Too many people have fallen victim to the social media mafia, and if they wish to expose themselves to that, great - but I commend CMS for not exposing them - they need to do that themselves ....

Agreed, I’m glad to see them take the high road and not get sucked into this mean spirited childishness.

I agree with you.

Just see who started it!

Let's see who started the shit storm after Buzz posted his Christmas letter. Looks like the very first post after Buzz posted the letter is this one:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...381046272#1381046272

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I also notice when the Duckworth's posted their Christmas letter here:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...731010372#7731010372

Showing a a client with a lion and another with a buffalo, both with faces blurred, Saeed's comment was this:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...941010372#2941010372

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:

There was only the one hunters, the one with the lion, whose face was blacked out, the buff hunter looks like a light reflection issue in the photo.

I understand Saeeds comments were based on all the hunters faces in every photo blacked out in the CMS Xmas letter, and that's entirely different to just the one in the Duckworth letter which was likely respecting that one clients wishes.
Buzz admitted that CMS arbitrarily blacked out all hunter's faces and that is what Saeed took issue over. If I had been one of those hunters I would be highly pissed off for that to happen.
I have no shame or misgivings of being a hunter and killing animals and have no wish to hide behind blurred or blacked out images.

Posts: 3848 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

There was only the one hunters, the one with the lion, whose face was blacked out, the buff hunter looks like a light reflection issue in the photo.

I understand Saeeds comments were based on all the hunters faces in every photo blacked out in the CMS Xmas letter, and that's entirely different to just the one in the Duckworth letter which was likely respecting that one clients wishes.
Buzz admitted that CMS arbitrarily blacked out all hunter's faces and that is what Saeed took issue over. If I had been one of those hunters I would be highly pissed off for that to happen.
I have no shame or misgivings of being a hunter and killing animals and have no wish to hide behind blurred or blacked out images.

Good lad

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

Trying to explain logic and common sense to Todd is pointless.

He has proven that here many times!

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Good to hear all these folks booked to hunt with CMS for the next several years. Going to be a bunch of happy hunters experiencing some amazing hunts.

tu2

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Good to hear all these folks booked to hunt with CMS for the next several years. Going to be a bunch of happy hunters experiencing some amazing hunts.

tu2

And I wish them all the best of luck.

And CMS too.

This sad episode would have died a natural death if Buzz came back and apologized!

But all he did was put the blame on AR and it’s members for his own unacceptable policies and ran away!

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

And CMS too.

tu2

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:

And CMS too.

This sad episode would have died a natural death if Buzz came back and apologized!

But all he did was put the blame on AR and it’s members for his own unacceptable policies and ran away!

tu2

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
quote:

And CMS too.

tu2

tu2

Mike

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:

tu2

And CMS too.

Those who cannot stand criticism better go on websites where they pay to be protected.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Here's more on the above-mentioned "accommodation" - which I refunded immediately when it became clear to me what was and had been going on.

I was not impressed by this snide response. Needless to say, I was not "acknowledged" in the newsletter in the manner promised.

No knock meant here on Charmain at all, BTW. I am sure she was just following orders.

We found Charmain to be a very charming person.

On Sep 23, 2022, at 10:50 AM, CMS <admin1@cmsafaris.com> wrote:

Hi Mike

Just recevied a transfer from you for $928. Many thanks for the kind donation to DAPU. You will be acknowledged on the newsletter that goes out to all donors and past hunters at the end of the year.

Hope you and Lynn are well

All the best

Charmain

Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2022 2:14 AM
To: CMS
Subject: RE: Final Invoice

Thank you, Charmain, for acknowledging receipt.

I would donate as much tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and the next day and the next, if I could know it would do any good.

I never saw a soul combatting poachers while I was hunting with CMS last June.

Only the tracks of harassed and in two instances, snare-maimed bulls, that we were tracking.

I know it is a hard job, and I do not mean to make light of it.

I hope these funds permit CMS to do it better.

Sincerely,

Mike

good morning Michael,

As i have mentioned earlier CMS has e-mailed out the final information for DAPU and CMS.

If you have or if you did not receive it, i will forward the e mail to you. Or if you you like a paper form i will print and mail it to you. Your donation was listed with the group of individuals who provided some support for DAPU.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Reading this is kind of like watching a slow motion train wreck with participants shoveling coal on the fire rather than hitting the brake... sad but the norm today unfortunately.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Reading this is kind of like watching a slow motion train wreck with participants shoveling coal on the fire rather than hitting the brake... sad but the norm today unfortunately.

It is rather unfortunate that some want to take the high road and claim innocence for problems they create themselves.

And even worse when they try to put the blame on others.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:

It is rather unfortunate that some want to take the high road and claim innocence for problems they create themselves.

And even worse when they try to put the blame on others.

Isn’t it awful when people take the high road?

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone would like to read about the wonderful hunt for bull elephant that I just enjoyed a week ago with CMS, please see my hunt report on this forum. It was a very positive experience.

Posts: 233 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 24 January 2009Reply With Quote