Non paying clients
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by llamapacker:
Jack,

Your Holier than Thou attitude is wearing more than a little thin with many on this site.

Aside from your own support of illegal hunting in Zimbabwe, you have no idea about the particulars of this event. You and a few of your buddies have reached conclusions without any real knowledge of the facts.

The aftermath of this situation to date has been the disappearance of a fly by night booking agent on this site, and the removal of an unlicensed PH from the Malipati concession. Just try to dispute these facts. There has been a rather thorough investigation by several parties. Trying to hide your own suspect actions through wild accusations against others is a common tactic of the guilty.

Perhaps I need to start replying to every one of your post with accusations of your association with illegal hunting. It seems counter to the spirit of this site, but there seems to be few rules of decency in the terms of service on AR.

I won't be going away unless directly requested by Saeed. Having done nothing wrong, I refuse to be intimidated by a few rabid dogs. As the owner of this site, I respect the wishes and requests Saeed makes to the AR community. Are you willing to follow his rules as well?

Bill

Pfhifer,

You have to know, every time anyone mentions NON PAYING CLIENTS, we will think you are Queen Bee deserving that title.

quote:

Trying to hide your own suspect actions through wild accusations against others is a common tactic of the guilty.
Bill

Hah, bingo! That's the second time you have accused me of an illegal hunt. And what can you possibly base that goat dribble statement on!?

I can only conclude you, in additional to being a liar and thief, are a sad and lonely individual. I would suggest therapy, but that would imply I care about you.

Remember packer, what comes around goes around.

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
in additional to being a liar and thief,

+1 I haven't heard anything exculpatory about the same liar and thief claiming the traverler's checks were stolen. Hmmmmmm......

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your Holier than Thou attitude is wearing more than a little thin with many on this site.

It's not wearing thin with this member of "many on this site". As a matter of fact, every time that I see that llamapacker has posted again, it reminds me what low lifes live among us, disguised as hunters.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
I am still booking hunts for Nixon Dzingai of SSG Safaris. I just haven't been on AR. Obviously American Express Traveler's Checks are not allowed any more. Anyone who does accept them is foolish. I would not have believed AmEx would allow such a fraud with solid evidence pointing to the culprit. Life goes on though. Wire transfers are very easy. I have a good reputation with references for being the intermediary between Nixon and his clients. Nixon is doing well as is his business. He is a great guy.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been wondering..... Did llamapacker tip the staff with TC's????

If so.. I would be more than happy to post up pictures of the families who's income were stolen from them.. Just makes your chest swell with pride don't it llamapacker..

MopaneMike

Posts: 1110 | Location: Southern California USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
You can post their names, along with the full details of the story, and send them a link.

That should wake them up.

Bravo!

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IMO the original poster doesn't seem to have really wanted a solution, likely he did have ap roblem with some clients and the threat of flushing them out on here was all he was looking for. in truth the best thing he, and others on both sides, can do, is post all the facts on here. While this board doesn't encompass the whole safar/hunting community, it is a good size group, and as evidenced many are very very very vocal, good or bad it gets around. It behooves whomever is in the wrong to make things right lest they risk being blackballed.

I too am a handshake guy, and think it is unfortunate that contracts are NECESSARY, but they are. I prefer doing business with people I like, but find increasingly hard. i.e. it seems every construction/contractor I have had do work for me, if I'm friendly and cool I get screwed, in some cases I prefer working with somebody that I don't like, but respect and know he just wants to get the work done and get paid.

hunting though I'd still want it to be somebody I want to enjoy the experience with. I couldn't do that with anybody knowing I was going to screw them in the end (or know I was getting screwed).

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I too am a handshake guy, and think it is unfortunate that contracts are NECESSARY, but they are. I prefer doing business with people I like, but find increasingly hard. i.e. it seems every construction/contractor I have had do work for me, if I'm friendly and cool I get screwed, in some cases I prefer working with somebody that I don't like, but respect and know he just wants to get the work done and get paid.

Red

As a carpenter/small contractor it works the other way too. I expect about 1/2 of all my clients to try and renegotiate a contract at the end of a job regardless of what they agreed on prior to starting.

For a small business, like many outfitters (or contractors) are, bad customers just seem to be part of the package. I see the parallel in that the customer in both cases gets what they want; a buff hunt etc. or a new bathroom......and the service provider is at a loss when they refuse to pay....often with little recourse in practical terms.

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MopaneMike:
I've been wondering..... Did llamapacker tip the staff with TC's????

If so.. I would be more than happy to post up pictures of the families who's income were stolen from them.. Just makes your chest swell with pride don't it llamapacker..

I can't answer that, but I can tell you that the ones who paid for Phifer's elephants were the local villagers.

The trophy fees in that part of the world go directly to the Village Council, who use the money to do things like dig wells, supply schools, outfit meager clinics, and the like.

Bt the way, the local Zimbabweans are amongst the warmest, sunniest, friendly people I have had the pleasure of meeting. And that A-Hole Bill Phifer steals a life changing amount of money from them.

What a dick.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Way to many unanswered questions. Like they say "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck"

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will not comment on the incident but just my personal experience. I will be going to africa in aug and this will be my 31st safari there and I think almost everytime I have departed home either oweing the oufitter some funds or him oweing me some. I have never not had my funds sent to me as soon as i get home and I have always wired my balance due the day I get home.That is just my experience, and i know that some people have had bad things happen, I just never have knock on wood.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It appears we have a concerted effort by the Nixon Dzinghai suuporters to try and rehabilitate his reputation. Jack D Bold seems intent on hiding his association with illegal hunting by fabricating wild accusations and name calling.
Anyone who has followed this saga will recognize the nonsense he is spouting is entirely a misdirection to hide his involvement with illegal activites.
Anyone hunting with SSG safaris in Zimbabwe has been fairly warned that this operation is not above board.
Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by llamapacker:
It appears we have a concerted effort by the Nixon Dzinghai suuporters to try and rehabilitate his reputation. Jack D Bold seems intent on hiding his association with illegal hunting by fabricating wild accusations and name calling.
Anyone who has followed this saga will recognize the nonsense he is spouting is entirely a misdirection to hide his involvement with illegal activites.
Anyone hunting with SSG safaris in Zimbabwe has been fairly warned that this operation is not above board.
Bill

I don't know about Mr. Bold, but I do know about you. IMO you are a liar and a thief.

How do I know? Well, you get back from Africa and don't mention a word about the "stolen" Amex Traveler's checks until months after the fact when the first reports of your perfidy surfaced in here on AR. Seems more than passing strange to me and others and can lead to only one reasonable conclusion.

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
posted Hide Post
dinsdale, you are absolutely right, both sides do the screwing. that's why this place is great, we get plenty of reports, good and bad, from both sides.

and some of these people on here can really write! some of the hunt reports are just missing a cover and they could go on the shelf.

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dago Red:
dinsdale, you are absolutely right, both sides do the screwing. that's why this place is great, we get plenty of reports, good and bad, from both sides.

and some of these people on here can really write! some of the hunt reports are just missing a cover and they could go on the shelf.

Red

Can't argue with that Wink

Good luck for the left handed daughter thing rotflmo

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
llamapacker you really need counseling, call Dr Phil !!!.

Posts: 332 | Location: eastern oregon usa | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 11980 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Wait, this just in-

"Bill Phifer IS telling the truth. Really! Everyone else is a lying infidel!!"