New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first trophy mount....
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
...But not my last. I got my very first mount back yesterday and I'm over the moon about the way it came out. As I'm in a rental at the moment I can't hang it off a wall (Can't even put a clock up!) I had to bash out a quick stand. This will take pride of place in my bar area when we build a house this year.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Very nice

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is very impressive!
Who mounted it?

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Sam Cervinski mounted the beasty. She's a member here.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
I like it. Too bad most houses aren't built with a room just for 8 or 10 similar-sized beasty mounts. Frowner

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
And Sam did a great job too,I have met Sam and seen quite a bit of her work,good choice Bakesy...but she in Little River how did you manage to get that great thing to her?

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I freighted the salted cape to the Tannery myself. From there the tanned cape was sent to Sam.

The mounted buff came up via my the transport company my cousin works for, for the price of a carton of crownies clap

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
thats a cheap freight price mate, It certainly pays to know some one!

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002