Notify
Tools

is there hope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
You guys from the states commenting can fuck off! In reality all you are interested in is protecting your own rights in your homeland and care more that the example coming from here is going to hurt you, not the interests of NZ firearms users, and many of your comments suck.
Its americans spamming our police sites on the issue thats leading organisations in NZ to mislabel us as Pro NRA and outside the states that does not have a positive connotation.
Also the level of understanding of the position we are currently in is next to zero.
Naki you are wrong too. We have exactly the same history all but on a smaller, shorter time scale as almost every other country.
The basic facts are that before this happened kiwis had some of the easiest, most sensible firearms laws in the world, one of the highest levels of gun ownership and one of the lowest levels of firearms crime. And that was still dropping. It took a foreigner to come here and ruin it for us, and he did so deliberately knowing this would be the result.
Now we are all hurting and being targeted for something we have no part in and have to find our own way through it. Some aspects we will have to accept, some we should try and fight, but we dont know yet until we see what we face.

Have it your way. Go fuck yourself, and you can join the rest of the sheep your country is so famous for for all I care. NOTHING that happens in your country has any bearing on the US so you can blow that out your ass.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Is that all you got to say? Really? Then why are you even on the NZ forum?

You are a typical Right wing bully who tries to poke his nose in other peoples' business instead of minding his own.

Who is paying you - NRA or Putin?

quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
quote:
You guys from the states commenting can fuck off! In reality all you are interested in is protecting your own rights in your homeland and care more that the example coming from here is going to hurt you, not the interests of NZ firearms users, and many of your comments suck.
Its americans spamming our police sites on the issue thats leading organisations in NZ to mislabel us as Pro NRA and outside the states that does not have a positive connotation.
Also the level of understanding of the position we are currently in is next to zero.
Naki you are wrong too. We have exactly the same history all but on a smaller, shorter time scale as almost every other country.
The basic facts are that before this happened kiwis had some of the easiest, most sensible firearms laws in the world, one of the highest levels of gun ownership and one of the lowest levels of firearms crime. And that was still dropping. It took a foreigner to come here and ruin it for us, and he did so deliberately knowing this would be the result.
Now we are all hurting and being targeted for something we have no part in and have to find our own way through it. Some aspects we will have to accept, some we should try and fight, but we dont know yet until we see what we face.

Have it your way. Go fuck yourself, and you can join the rest of the sheep your country is so famous for for all I care. NOTHING that happens in your country has any bearing on the US so you can blow that out your ass.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oooy Gryph, when is the last time you washed your beard? Good to hear your grumpy tone mate.

I had a golden shower last night....twins too,soooo much gold,so much warmth,so much dirt washed out.

I am so sick of divisions in the firearm community.

I divorced myself again from the internet shit by filming some sambar again this morning.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
LOL! Lucky bugger.

quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
quote:
Oooy Gryph, when is the last time you washed your beard? Good to hear your grumpy tone mate.

I had a golden shower last night....twins too,soooo much gold,so much warmth,so much dirt washed out.

I am so sick of divisions in the firearm community.

I divorced myself again from the internet shit by filming some sambar again this morning.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Boys - we all need to sit down , have a cup of your favourite tea , and stop going out of your way to wind everyone up.

I know its a stressfull time , and its easy to type shit that you should keep in your head - but please - desist. You really arent helping anybody by baiting all those who have a differing opinion.

We will work through this in time , no need to alienate the rest of the world. And no - people from overseas do not understand . Accept that and let it go.

Its a shit place we are in and we dont know whats coming . Biting people on internet forums wont fix that .

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 30.06king:
Shanks,
In the wake of the shocking Chrictchurch tragedy changes are coming. In what form exactly I can't predict but I'm expecting more compliance and cost for us gun owners. Around the world there are active anti gun activists attempting through political lobbying to shut down most or all small arms ownership. At UN level the anti gun faction constantly attempts to push through multi country treaties with the same aims. The whole pro gun / anti gun struggle is such a political battleground, perhaps nowhere more so than the USA currently, and I think I understand the concerns of our American firearm owning brothers in what may fall out in NZ in terms of renewed gun laws. Some of their comments could be somewhat off the mark in relation to the NZ context ( I haven't read them ) but I would say their concern for our firearms owning future is genuine and well founded, based on the struggle they maintain to retain their firearms owning rights. I think they just identify with what we are perhaps about to face. Comparatively we Kiwis are a little more laid back. To date we could afford to be as public sentiment is not vehemently against gun owners here. Depending on proposed changes that emerge we gun owners may have to be prepared to step up a bit more prominently to assert a good, common sense case.
Disregarding the nutters crimes in Christchurch NZ definitely has very low firearms crime levels. Logical new gun laws and continued good behaviour by gun owners will maintain that status I'm sure.

Yep, but these guys are not helping and overall the input from Americans that is making its way into NZ public conscience is more likely hardening the opposition to sensible results and will be used against us, because the culture of the way we talk on these subjects is far different and what is acceptable language in America is not acceptable here.
I also take exception to anyone, kiwi or foreign, who derides another kiwi for the personnel opinion they hold as a firearms owner on this subject. We all have a tough time coming and its over to each of us how we deal with and rationalise the changes we will be forced to make.
Likewise Naki, your statements are inflammatory and have no relevance to the topic at hand.But on that topic, Most of us realise the similarities rather that the differences in the colonialist pasts of our respective nations, and the reasons for those differences.
Back on subject. We dont have a law prohibiting firearms for self defence. Just a law that says self defence must be proportionate to the threat you or another person faces. you can not give self defence as a legitimate reason to have a firearms licence. just hunting and target shooting.
None of that hides the fact that we are facing an attack on the democratic process by way of the speed and lack of consultation involved. Though I think given the almost unanimous support across the political spectrum, it would not matter much to the end result anyway.

Posts: 4251 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow....brilliant eagle27! Tell me, what is an assault rifle to you? A scary black gun? A scoped .300 magnum that holds 4 rounds? Then you criticize the US because all you know about it is what's fed to you by the grossly biased media. Perhaps you and the other here are just trolls?

Good luck gents. There's a few "pro-gun" guys in this thread that you don't need on your side.

Where did I criticize the USA, I made two references that you obviously take as criticism, Rambo movie? I happen to have watched them all and enjoy them just for the action entertainment factor but they hardly reflect real life and I make the point that trudging round our countryside here in NZ trying to emulate Rambo in dress and weapons as I have actually seen some do is not conducive to responsible firearms ownership and conduct.
The other reference was to your Ku Klux Clan organisation where I believe the deranged Aussie, who slaughtered 50 innocent NZ citizens including children in the name of white supremacy, would be more at home in. Surely you don't hold the KKK dear to your heart.

If you feel my reference to the KKK and what it stands for was an affront against the USA I don't apologize, I just feel sorry for you but I hope I'm judging you wrong.

BTW to be clear and re-reading my post I'm sure I am, my references to assault rifles and MSSA's are all in relation to my country, not yours or anyone else's. What you do in your country doesn't concern me, you live with your laws.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:
Wow....brilliant eagle27! Tell me, what is an assault rifle to you? A scary black gun? A scoped .300 magnum that holds 4 rounds? Then you criticize the US because all you know about it is what's fed to you by the grossly biased media. Perhaps you and the other here are just trolls?

Good luck gents. There's a few "pro-gun" guys in this thread that you don't need on your side.

Where did I criticize the USA, I made two references that you obviously take as criticism, Rambo movie? I happen to have watched them all and enjoy them just for the action entertainment factor but they hardly reflect real life and I make the point that trudging round our countryside here in NZ trying to emulate Rambo in dress and weapons as I have actually seen some do is not conducive to responsible firearms ownership and conduct.
The other reference was to your Ku Klux Clan organisation where I believe the deranged Aussie, who slaughtered 50 innocent NZ citizens including children in the name of white supremacy, would be more at home in. Surely you don't hold the KKK dear to your heart.

If you feel my reference to the KKK and what it stands for was an affront against the USA I don't apologize, I just feel sorry for you but I hope I'm judging you wrong.

BTW to be clear and re-reading my post I'm sure I am, my references to assault rifles and MSSA's are all in relation to my country, not yours or anyone else's. What you do in your country doesn't concern me, you live with your laws.

I was attempting to be supportive until it was flung back in my face. I care about the good people all over the world. If you think more than 0.000001% of the US population supports the KKK you're sadly mistaken. We happen to be in an extremely challenging time in the US with social justice warriors and far-left wing media dominating social consciousness on the surface. Everyone here makes everyone else's problems their own instead of just being a good person and a good citizen. I was moderate my entire life until the last 10 years which has seen me pushed farther right than ever before. That's not to say in any way that I am extremist. I happen to be a surgeon and consider myself to be a good husband, father and citizen.

I apologize if I came across as inflammatory and I wish you all the best in sorting this out. I'm also quite envious that your country is not filled with these nuts that claim to be tolerant and caring as long as you agree with them. Remember, conservatives are all about live and let live as long as you're a good citizen, as opposed to the left which is about do as we say not as we do.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your new restrictions.

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:

Don't be a dick. No reason for your horseshit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only thing this American has to say is I am very sorry to see what my friends(the country as a whole as well) in NZ are going through. I truly hope for the best outcome possible. Best regards,
Steve Bertram

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:

Don't be a dick. No reason for your horseshit.

They seem to be supportive of them.

When I doesn't fight back all kind of things can happen.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...5621043/m/7451039052

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Really Norton what did you have to say

One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Like I said in the other thread. I hate that one evil person has caused so much pain, suffering and strife in your nation.

I have been fortunate enough to travel to 15 different countries all over the world. I lived in Germany for 2 years.

Two things I have learned.

My expectations of what another society is going to be like are usually wrong.

The impressions other society's have of the U.S. are always wrong.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

I was attempting to be supportive until it was flung back in my face. I care about the good people all over the world. If you think more than 0.000001% of the US population supports the KKK you're sadly mistaken. We happen to be in an extremely challenging time in the US with social justice warriors and far-left wing media dominating social consciousness on the surface. Everyone here makes everyone else's problems their own instead of just being a good person and a good citizen. I was moderate my entire life until the last 10 years which has seen me pushed farther right than ever before. That's not to say in any way that I am extremist. I happen to be a surgeon and consider myself to be a good husband, father and citizen.

I apologize if I came across as inflammatory and I wish you all the best in sorting this out. I'm also quite envious that your country is not filled with these nuts that claim to be tolerant and caring as long as you agree with them. Remember, conservatives are all about live and let live as long as you're a good citizen, as opposed to the left which is about do as we say not as we do.

All good beer

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Muzza I do not know what news media you are following. I do not see any of the BS you claim. Not one suggestion to ban semi auto shotguns, .22 or even centre fire hunting rifles like BAR, Win 100, H&K etc.

I guess the bit in Toothy's speech about any semi automatic with a detachable magazine going to Cat E and don't bother applying for one just slipped straight past you?

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
The TV announcement saying .22 and shotguns for duck hunting are not included seems to have slipped past you.

Those who are so passionate about semiauto guns are not going to agree. Those who are influenced by "gun rights" are not going to agree.

You can either decide to understand the other point of view or you can try to force your own.

I am done with this waste of time.

quote:
Originally posted by Sambar 9.3:
quote:
Muzza I do not know what news media you are following. I do not see any of the BS you claim. Not one suggestion to ban semi auto shotguns, .22 or even centre fire hunting rifles like BAR, Win 100, H&K etc.

I guess the bit in Toothy's speech about any semi automatic with a detachable magazine going to Cat E and don't bother applying for one just slipped straight past you?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Naki,

open your heart. there is an UN agenda to disarm civilians.

https://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/salw/

they have to start somewhere. when they will remove from the hands of legal owners some firearms you dislike they will go after the ones you like.

it is just a matter of time.

gun control is not about gun is about control.

Posts: 1737 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

I haven't commented thus far, but after reading this all I feel compelled.
Truthfully, I and most American members here are very sorry about all this. The massacre was unspeakably evil and all the results or outcomes from that evil will be poor.
America may in some ways glorify violence in media, movies, games etc, but individually, these headlines make us all nauseous.
I feel very sorry.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I suggest you open your mind and brain and serious think about facts and logic.

Even totalitarian countries like Russia allow ownership of guns. Not easy and not for everyone but it is allowed.

Even very controlling societies like Japan allow ownership of guns with severe controls. It takes many years to graduate from shotgun license to rifle license. Bit it is allowed.

Restrictive countries like India allow easy and abundant ownership of guns for national level target shooters.

The US is an extreme outlier.

Rights to own guns is BS. Stand Your ground law is just legalising murder.

The day the US brings in sensible gun regulation including blocking the loophole for background check, the American people will find some peace. Your suicide rates will drop. Families will have fewer dead fathers & brothers - common gun suicide are men & teen youth.

In NZ it is NOT a political issue.

I TOTALLY condemn all those who want to import American political thinking into NZ society.

I even disapprove of the importing of Halloween 20 years ago purely for commercial purposes.

Let us be NZ. Plenty to be proud of.

quote:
Originally posted by medved:
Naki,

they have to start somewhere. when they will remove from the hands of legal owners some firearms you dislike they will go after the ones you like.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Even totalitarian countries like Russia allow ownership of guns. Not easy and not for everyone but it is allowed.

Even very controlling societies like Japan allow ownership of guns with severe controls. It takes many years to graduate from shotgun license to rifle license. Bit it is allowed.

Restrictive countries like India allow easy and abundant ownership of guns for national level target shooters.

The day the US brings in sensible gun regulation including blocking the loophole for background check, the American people will find some peace. Your suicide rates will drop. Families will have fewer dead fathers & brothers - common gun suicide are men & teen youth.

I TOTALLY condemn all those who want to import American political thinking into NZ society.

I even disapprove of the importing of Halloween 20 years ago purely for commercial purposes.

quote:
Naki,

Naki im in Canada .... gun control and logic ... look up in Australia they even lost the right to own pump action shotgun but continue to own handguns under what logic?
your country was under a really bad tragedy but the ones dancing on the grave to input more control will never stop it.

i wish you the best but one day someone will question why some have elephant gun caliber like the 9.3x62 you own: there is no wild elephant in your country ...

Posts: 1737 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
The 9.3X62 is an ideal caliber for Sambar mate! Wink My 470NE is very good for head shooting rabbits - most ethical way to kill a rabbit! Big Grin

Boots on the ground here - there is NO rabid anti-gun or anti-hunting rants here. A few gun lobby types are a tiny voice in this pristine landscape.

Wait & see - I think we will all be good in 6 months.

I hope I am not wrong.

quote:
quote:

quote:
Naki,

Naki im in Canada .... gun control and logic ... look up in Australia they even lost the right to own pump action shotgun but continue to own handguns under what logic?
your country was under a really bad tragedy but the ones dancing on the grave to input more control will never stop it.

i wish you the best but one day someone will question why some have elephant gun caliber like the 9.3x62 you own: there is no wild elephant in your country ...

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
No one moaned about American culture in New Zealand when the Japanese were on the war path.

People like you Nakihunter are the problem with New Zealand today not America.

Trump 2020 MAGA

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
so on some NZ hunting forums the fact that hunting magazines has been removed from display is not anti hunting perception?

the fact that some gang members already said they wont surrender their firearms should tell you guys that they are aiming legal gun owners. but who im we already have to deal with the antis in Canada ...

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Only one chain of book shops at this stage. Paper plus

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
You don't like me, then move to Trump land or Putin land! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by TOP_PREDATOR:
No one moaned about American culture in New Zealand when the Japanese were on the war path.

Trump 2020 MAGA

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
quote:
You don't like me, then move to Trump land or Putin land! Wink

quote:

Trump 2020 MAGA

Better idea send you to Tsavo, I hear the Lions are hungry Wink

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Boys - Nakihunter and Top Predator - desist. Stop shitfighting amongst your selves. If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion then sit on your typing fingers.

This type of infighting is exactly what will derail any chance we have of hauling back some of the measures in the new law. Throwing each other under the bus is not helpfull - Naki , you in particular have been unhelpfull in this discussion and I think you need to go away and take no further part. James - back off as well , biting each other wont make a scrap of differance. Its a testing time for all of us

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
I’m not the one that rolled over on the rest of New Zealand gun owners.

When third round of laws changes come MSSA will be least of our worries.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is all anyone needs to know about you. Thankfully, other than your chums in the government, you seem to be an outlier in your own country.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
If I was an outlier here in NZ, where are the raving and ranting lunatics screaming about the law change. The only ones making an issue are Gun City, the gun lobby & wannabe Rambos like the other bigot here.

I know people with 60 guns who are not into the Rambo BS.

Any attempt at "stand your ground" here will land you in jail.

quote:
quote:

This is all anyone needs to know about you. Thankfully, other than your chums in the government, you seem to be an outlier in your own country.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
You are a racist bigot. You want me dead eh?

If you have the guts, let me see if you can face me!

Rambo wannabes are cowards with no guts.

quote:

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Muzza

Where have I been unhelpful? I have not called names or made personal attacks. I have a right to my views like anyone else. I am a Kiwi like anyone else. After 27 years I have earned that.

This bigoted racist wants me dead or leave my country after 27 years just so he can hold on to his Rambo toys!

Let us see some honesty from you mate. What right have you to tell me not to take further part in this "discussion" when there has been racial abuse, bigotry and xenophobis directed towards me?

Please check your moral compass mate. Just look at yourself in the mirror.

quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
Boys - Nakihunter and Top Predator - desist. Stop shitfighting amongst your selves. If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion then sit on your typing fingers.

This type of infighting is exactly what will derail any chance we have of hauling back some of the measures in the new law. Throwing each other under the bus is not helpfull - Naki , you in particular have been unhelpfull in this discussion and I think you need to go away and take no further part. James - back off as well , biting each other wont make a scrap of differance. Its a testing time for all of us

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
You have a right to disagree just like I do.

You have no right to abuse, attack personally and insult me with your racist, bigotry.

Try that face to face and I will take you to the Human right commissioner.

You are a bigoted coward barf

quote:

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
You want me dead eh?

FFS Naki where was anything like that mentioned?

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The proposed laws do not affect me.... yet.

Despite that Im feeling very aggrieved and disillusioned with the situation. This is because the proposed laws are punitive against a group of people who have done nothing wrong. They dont address the actual failings in the licence system. A better system that wouldn't cost 300,000,000 and that would go towards fixing the holes that currently allowed this is sitting there waiting if only we were given time to work through the issues.
Though hunting is my main focus, Im not self centred enough to put aside the realisation that many NZer just plain enjoy shooting.
Calling each other names and dividing us is what the shooter wanted.

Posts: 4251 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

I haven't commented thus far, but after reading this all I feel compelled.
Truthfully, I and most American members here are very sorry about all this. The massacre was unspeakably evil and all the results or outcomes from that evil will be poor.
America may in some ways glorify violence in media, movies, games etc, but individually, these headlines make us all nauseous.
I feel very sorry.

And for my part im sorry at the laungauge I used and the way I expressed myself there. Having spent some time in the states, and more time with American's, I know that mostly we are all similar. While i dislike some of the more extreme commentary and action that has come on this from the states, I also heartily dislike that way our dear leader has been held up as an example to the rest of the world, including by some of you politicians. Im sorry you guys have to deal with her too.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Try the Tsavo experience suggested for me and stay alive, mate.

He is the one who started the personal attacks and wanted me out of my country just because he cannot have his dumb Rambo toy.

That coward is a bigoted racist with no place in NZ society.

quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
You want me dead eh?

FFS Naki where was anything like that mentioned?

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Since a few mates of mine are wondering why I am so pissed off by some of the comments I see, let me give you bit of facts.

I have been a Kiwi for 27 years. All my 3 kids have grown up here - either born here or grown up here since a few months old.

No one has the right to tell me that I should not be here. That is just plain bigotry.

After the terrible Christchurch incident, that weekend my 19 year old son was scared and in his flat in Hamilton as there were cops all around. Some here have met him. He was scared to go to the Supermarket. No one should be in such a situation. How many of your kids had that experience?

As soon as I saw the TV news I thought that if I had been walking down the road then with my family, we could have been among the victims. I shared this with my family a week later and it just freaked out them all. How many of you had that conversations with your families at the dinner table?

All it needed was one hateful bigot to kill 50 people.

All it needed was one hateful bigot on ARPF to make this into such a shit fight.

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Fear of terrorism as a child yes I know all about it, you may have heard of IRA bombing London?