THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Double Rifle Shooters Society Spring Hunt
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double Rifle Shooters Society Spring Hunt Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
9 members of the Double Rifle Shooters Society gathered at Raggedy Creek Ranch, in Crowell Texas. The lodge we stayed at was modern and comfortable. It over looked a nice lake.

Unfortunately, we could not scare up many hogs. Only two were taken. One by Jim and his Merkel 470. He took his hog on an evening hunt and by the time we took pictures the meat was in the freezer!

the other by Tony with his 450/400 3 1/4

Fred with Tony's rifle

Jim with Paul 500 Merkel

Tony and the 500 Merkel

It was great to welcome the new members to our hunt and the fun and fellowship were worth the trip. We all took turns shooting the other member's doubles.
Mark with Tony's 450#2

I provided some comic relief by doubling Jim's 470 right off the bat! I was afraid that Perry standing in the background might have hurt himself when he fell to the ground laughing!

Here's our class photo. Double rifles and Cohibas!

Fred, Paul, Mark, Jim, Rusty
Perry, David, Tony, Jim
The Collection!

Replacement value roughly. $130,000 USD.

I'd like to thanks Melody at LONG-GRASS OUTFITTERS for donating a bunch of Coozies for our hunt!

I'd also like to thank MILITEC for donating samples of their lubricants and grease. http://www.militec-1.com/

The Society has voted to try to put together a 4-8 member buff and cow elephant hunt in Zim, in '07.

I'd like to thanks all the members who could make it. Once again I had the pleasure to be among some the finest people I've ever met!

Side note-
Mac couldn't make it because of both his mother and mother-in-law passing away. Ernest was left at the gate, literally by mechanical problems with a plane. Sonny traveled up to hunt and eat with us Friday night, then he left for a family funeral in Arkansas.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Gee, I can't wait until I get my 45.70!

homer

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you will like it Frank! Perry's Kreighoff 500/416 was in for repairs. He brought his trusty Pedersoli 45/70

Perry and I both commented that after shooting the 470 and the 500, his 45/70 felt like shooting a 20 gauge shotgun!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
looks like an excellent time. I should be there next time WITH a cart. double.

Looks like a saeed video on the 500

jeffe

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39673 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Will a Remington Spartan 45-70 qualify one for membership? sofa

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cohibas eh?

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Yep! Cohibas!

There may have been some concern about contraban property, so we burned as many as possible!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
A Spartan will do just fine!

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
Damm
Looks like a great time. Doubles,hogs and cigars! I could have added another lowley kodiak to the mix. I miss all the fun.
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Looks like y'all had a great weekend.

I guess that my tenth SxS, is going to have to have those spiral groove thingys in it. sofa

Hog Killer

PS: Next year, if it fits your schedules, try to hunt during the new moon. May help with the hogs.

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Cohibas!
Can't get any pre-emb Cubans so I stick w/my H. Upmann, Partagas, and Sancho Panza.
Nice double rifles too!!
Nothing like a good smoke after a good day of shooting.

one of us
Picture of sbhva
posted Hide Post
How does one join the Double Rifles Shooter's Society? I have a double in 9.3x74 made by Husqvarna.

Steve

Posts: 120 | Location: Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Suprised you guys did not see more hogs. Seem to be in abundance this year. Of course I would never want you to reveal your source of contraban shame, but you may want to question him. I have several friends in the cigar business and the glass-topped Cohiba's were the subject of much discussion. In the end, concensus was that they were as authentic as a ration hunt is legal in Zim!!

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
welcome to the Double Rifle Shooters Society, Steve! You qualify!

Actually anyone, with a love of double rifles and the good folks that own them, is welcome to join the Society.

If you would care the have a shirt and hat with the AR logo/ Double Rifle Shooters Society and your name embroidered on them please contact Kate at Onyx Embroidery. The number for Onyx is: 1-248-588-9393. The Society does not recieve any monies for these items.

Glad to have you with our "Band of Brothers"!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty:

I enjoyed the adventure and appreciate you making all the arrangements, etc. It was great to meet all the guys...much fun!

Thanks for posting the pictures...at least I was able to keep my eyes open while shooting Paul's 500 NE. I will never forget him hitting that tree..it was like a lighting bolt strike!

My 470 NE seems fine even after your double!

Thanks again and look forward to seeing all you guys soon! I guess I will have to meet JudgeG in Tanzania...only 2 1/2 months away!!!

Jim/jjs

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Looks like great fun! Wish I had a double and lived about 3800 kms (2350 miles) closer. Smiler

Great pics BTW. I can see that those 500 NE's must be real fast on the follow up! Wink

Cheers,
canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sbhva
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rusty for admitting me to the group. Do you have a listing of future planned events?

Steve

Posts: 120 | Location: Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty:

Again, thanks for everything you did to set this up and thank you for a very memorable weekend!

Jim:

I'll follow up on your post so other know what we're talking about regarding the tree.

On Friday afternoon, Jim and I hunted alone in the high fence area. Our guide took us around the area where we would hunt and when we got out of the vehicle, we saw about seven boar in the field to our left. Jim and I ran up to the fence line and Jim let his .470 rip at the big boar in the front. After he fired, we saw the boar trip and run slower. We knew that Jim hit him, just didn't know where. Right after Jim fired, I put the bead of my .500 on one of the boars in the back and squeezed off my right barrel...bringing the gun down out of recoil, I saw the boar was still running, but I did notice that a tree directly behind the boar was falling...Not a huge tree..maybe 5-7 inches in diameter (Jim, would you say that was right?) Seeing that happen I couldn't concentrate on the boar any longer and I just had to laugh.

We paced off the distance and we were shooting at the boars from about 140 yards. (I think it was 146 yards.) When we got to the opposite corner of the field, we looked at my tree and sure enough, it looked like lightening had struck it...splinters everywhere.

So, when confronted with a deadly charging tree, I have NO DOUBT that my .500 NE will do its job!

Clark

"Guns! Guns! When do we get the guns?!?"

Posts: 36 | Location: Fairfax County, Virginia | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I would like to to put to rest the rumors that he is having the tree mounted! Eeker

He was fortunate to get a "tree trimming stamp" on his license and avoided any fines that could have been assessed!
roflmao

Seriously, that 500 had plenty of "Whomp"! I thought it was the heaviest recoil of the bunch. Now the fact that he hadn't installed a recoil pad had a lot to do with felt recoil! And I did feel it!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul:

Thanks for adding the details but I remember that Tree being at least two feet in diameter!

Paul and I had just put our feet on the ground when those Hogs started crossing the field. I yelled out "about how far"..the young guide yelled back "100 yards". I fired at the first (largest) Hog...it stumbled...Paul got the Tree...it died right there!

Off we went chasing the Hogs down a ravine...when we caught up my Hog was obviously favoring one side...I fired into the thick stuff and did not see the Hog come out..I told the guide I going in after him (the guide thought better of it..he being young and inexperienced)...I dove into the thick grass crossing the ravine (thinking my second shot had done the job...but I was wrong..complete miss)...I stepped down and there was the Hog about a foot away ..eyes glued on me..possibly ready to charge...I do not know what came first ...my yelling oh sh** or the roar of my 470 NE...the 470 stopped the possible Hog Charge!!!

My first shot had landed low..the distance being 150+ yards..the shot clipped the Hog at the knee (if Hogs have a knee...thats about where the shot landed)..The North Fork Cup Point severed the leg which was held together only by hide....Paul's Tree was about 200 yards and totally destroyed! Those Cup Points work well on "potentially" charging Hogs!

We all had a great time!

Sbhva or anyone other fellow DRSS member, if you are going to place an order you may wish to do it by this Wednesday that is when Kate is going to place an order for the goods...

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Rusty,
Cohiba? Your been fooled Cool Those are Mexican cigars made from tobacco of Cuban seeds sofa

Congratulations to Tony and Jim thumb

Cheers beer
/ JOHAN

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Right!

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great report. I am truly sorry to hear of Mac's loss.

I am not at all surprised to see that Tony found one of the two hogs taken. He seems to have the knack. I am guessing that is one of his rifles with the extra-large scope in the "Collection" picture.

JudgeG will no doubt get over his lost opportunity with anticipation of Africa.

It looks like a great time was had by all notwithstanding the paucity of pork.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Looks like I missed a fine time had by all. I did my darnedest to make it but was royally screwed at the airport... With a little honesty on the part of American, I could have made the trip, albeit, on another airline and a wee bit late. Alas... I didn't get that Oban that jjs bought for me. Did you save it for me in Tanzania, Jim?

I have written American Airlines about the goat roping that went on at the Jacksonville airport. When I arrived at 5:00 a.m., I bought a ticket, but was not informed that the plane was down for repairs and probably wouldn't go on time, if at all. At the departure time, 6:35 a.m., the gate folks first told us that there would be an indefinate delay (and that they had been working on the a/c since 2:15 that morning.

At 9:35 a.m. the passangers were told that a part had just been ordered from Dallas and re-routing passengers would take place immediately. The lady in front of me in line, I was about 5th, had 51 tickets in her hand from a travel group to Dallas (of which she was sponsor).

I could overhear the agent say, with a chuckle, that no one after her would be going to Dallas that day after she got all those folks rescheduled. All flights on all airlines to Dallas that day were full up before 40 of the 51 were re-ticketed. In fact, I overheard that American was "over-booking" the substitute flights by double the usual, hoping that delayed passengers would give up and go back home when "bumped" by earlier ticketed passengers.

Disgusted, I asked that my bags be unloaded, my money returned and I be "allowed" to go home. Unbelievabliy, the stupid idiot told me that he was sorry but that I had bought a non-refundable ticket and only could get partial credit on a future flight.

Without going further as to what my reaction was, I left JAX with my bags and money.

Pity the poor folks who put up with mindlessness. Maybe they are still waiting at the gate?

I'll be interested in what American has to say about the above events and my other complaints. I'll bet they never answer. No wonder they are in the toilet.

One good thing came out of my missing the trip, though.. Getting ready, I finally cut out foam inserts for my double-double rifle case that "snuggle" my Searcy and Westley Richards just perfectly!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7697 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

Thank you for ramrodding this event. You are a gentleman of the first order.

To the other members who brought their doubles...thanks guys for allowing me to burn some expensive ammo. That was a treat to be able to compare a 9.3X74 to a 450/400 3 and 3.25 inch to a 450 #2 to a 470 German, French and English to a 500 NE. Paul's 500 will make you grin at the awesome power of that caliber, but it certainly did stick them where you pointed it.

Mark gave us all a history lesson on the various doubles and there particulars. Tony enlightened the masses with a seminar on the proper feeding of the beasts and use in close quarters combat with all manner of critters from elephants to klipspringer. He even showed particular concern for the African environment by not littering up the countryside with careless disposal of his empties. Even with large beasts who were not quite dead still danger close Razzer.

Fred and Tony need special recognition for providing two great hunting videos and Paul needs a pat on the back for traveling such a great distance and helping in the North Texas mesquite eradication project. Wink Sonny deserves a pat on the back for taking time out of his compressed schedule to spend a few hours with his buddies while on his way to an unpleasant task. Judge, we were all prepared for you with White Owl cigars, J$B and Depends. Sorry you couldn't make it. Mac, better times for you my friend. See you at the next meeting.

I am looking forward to the next gathering of the DRSS Band of Brothers and seeing all of you again.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What the hell is that double in the middle with barrels about 6 feet long?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Peter, if you look carefully you will see 2 doubles with "6 foot" barrels. The one in the middle is Jim G's 470 Evans, the one on the right end is my Edwinson Green and Sons 450 No2. Both have 28 inch barrels. Both are very sweet handling.

We had a great get together. It was a blast getting to shoot so many doubles at one time.
I will make specific comments about each of the doubles shortly.
Sorry Sonny could not stay, and sorry Judge and Mac could not make it.
The hunting was fun, lots of walking, wish we could have seen more hogs.
I enjoyed everyones company.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
First how I managed to shoot a hog.
I was walking with Jim G and Dave, as I have taken several hogs in the past I was hoping they would get to take one with their new doubles. Dave and I were up on a ridge and Jim was below us. We were keeping in line and in sight as much as possible.
All of a sudden Dave says "Right There" or something to that effect. I looked at him and he was pointing right in front of me about 10 or so yards away. A pig was behind a tree [my view] and Dave has seen him jump up and run. I got a brief glimpse of him as he rocketed off the ridge heading for the low country. I could see him running between the trees, but I did not know where Jim was. All of a sudden I hear Jims 470, Boom...Boom, I knew he was to the right and behind the direction the pig was running. Dave could not see the pig from where he was, the pig continued to run. I raised my London Sporting Park Ltd. 450/400 3 1/4" and fired the right bbl. The 400 grain bullet hit the pig and drove him into the ground, he did not take another step. I could se his head and left leg moving so I fired the second bbl as I came down out of recoil. [Second round missed].
Pig was done for when we got to him.
The bullet a 400gr Hawk .035jkt struck the pig just in front of the right rear ham. Becausr of the angle the pig was running away and the slight downward angle of the shot, the bullet crossed the abdomen, taking out the left lung, exiting the rib cage breaking a rib on the way out and lodging just under the skin directly behind the left shoulder. The recovered bullet weighs 306 grains and expanded to .835x.980.
The core and jacket stayed together, but can be pulled apart. Once again proving to me that the Hawk bullets are a top choice for an "elephant" gun, when shoting smaller big game.
This is the first animal I have taken with the 400gr Hawk, so it is hard ti form a solid opinion, but if performed just as I thought it would baised on the .408 300grain, and the .366 285 grain. I will be taking this bullet to Idaho in my 400 to use on black bear this June, along with my 375 Blaser.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I ate a little of the wild pig meat last night at my deer lease, I stopped there on the way back from the DRSS. It was good with no wild taste. We were concerned how the meat would be as these hogs were very lean with almost no fat.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The rifles, Going by bore size:
I have said enough about my 9,3x74R Chapuis, scoped so no further comments are necessary by me.
The Evans 400/360. I have shot this rifle on past DRSS hunts, it fits me perfectly. It has great engraving. It is the perfect British double for the lower 48.

There were 2 Hollis 450/400 3 ". I have shot them both before also and shot Marks in this trip. Both are Best Quality boxlocks, and shoot and handle perfectly. Both are very accurate.
My 450/400 3 1/4" is a working boxlock with minimal engraving. It is very accurate even to 300 yards, I have taken a lot of game with it including black bear and caribou.

Perry had his Kodiak 45/70. This rifle is put together very well. Much nicer than its price would suggest. It shoots very well. It will handle 45/70 loads stout enough for even the biggest bears. It is also a great NA double.

What can I say about my 450 No2, it is my most favorite rifle. It performed perefectly in Africa. It seems to kick less than any other rifle I have fired in the 450/475 group, but I guess it should as it has 28 inch bbls and is heavier than most rifles in this calibre class.

The 470 Chapuis on this hunt has a pretty stock and attractive color case hardening. It is very accurate. They have a semi beavertail which some people do not like, however if you shoot a double a lot in hot weather you will quickly learn its advantages.

The 470 Evans is another Top Quality boxlock with nice engraving. Jim is still working up loads for this rifle, it seems to shoot best with IMR 4831 vs RL 15. This rifle has a very nice stock, and fits me very well. It has 28 inch bbls, a feature I like.

The Merkle 470 and 500, these rifles looked like twins. There has been a lot of talk about Merkels, and the other new made doubles, on the Forum. I have shot a 9,3 Merkel before, but this was my first chance to shoot one on a big bore. The fit and finish was very good. Both rifles had attractive wood, again nicely finished. They handled very well. They have partridge sights, which give a sight picture just like high quality combat pistol sights.
Both rifles shot very accurately, Perry shot a bulls eye with both, but as the owner of a Krieghoff he has an advantage with German doubles. Big Grin
I saw some targets shot with the 470 at 100 yards that would do a scoped big bore bolt rifle proud.

All the rifles present would make excellent hunting rifles.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Whoops,

Lousy computer operator as well.. Cool

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:
Rusty,

Being a stalwart & brave shooter of the double rifle & being of questionable breeding and sub standard morals, education & judgement. I also would like to join this rare breed of large bore, boar slayers.

Next time guys we should hunt on my lease which heavly infested with evil porcines whom are also of questionable breeding.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Recoil. eek2
The 450/400's have much less recoil than the larger bores. They are usually lighter, thus easier to carry. For the person who wants to use one double for a lot of different animals the 400's are a great choice.

The 450/470,s recoil is a BIG step up over say a 375, but the recoil is not as sharp, it just pushes you back harder. With the proper technique they can be shot fast and accurate. For a person who will do a lot of buff and elephant hunting they are a great choice. With @350 grain bullets thay are great for NA game and with Nitro for Black loads they kick less than most 45/70's because of their greater weight. These loads greatly extend the usefullness and fun with these doubles.

The 500 Nitro:
I talked to several dealers at the Dallas Safari Show who sold both 500 and 470 rifles about their recoil. About half of them said the 500 actualy kicked a ltttle less as the velocity was a litle less and the pressure little lower.
I fired the 470 and the 500 Merkel side by side [pardon the pun Big Grin]
The 470 with Federal factory loads and if I remember correctly the 500 with Superior loads.
the 500 Merkel definately kicks more than the 470 Merkel. The 500 feels lighter, it is a joy to carry. The recoil is almost to the point that Ray describes as "being something you need to get ready for before each shot". Recovery time is a little longer. Clarks 500 did not have a recoil pad. The rifle was not painful, the stock did not hurt my shoulder or my face. My hand was not banged by the trigger guard nor did the front trigger bang my trigger finger.
The rifle just slams you back harder and rises higher. Shooting at game I would not notice the recoil, as it is not painful.

When I asked Rusty which recoil was worse the 470 when it doubled or one round from the 500, he replied "THE FIVE HUNDRED" nut
Thinking about the two doubles I have had with my 450 No2, one due to wearing slippery camo gloves, the other from shooting at a pig from an akward position, first shot mdid hit the pig, I am inclined to agree with him.
Eeker
After shooting and handling these Merkels I must admit I was impressed.

one of us
posted Hide Post
surestrike
Nice pig. What load did you shoot him with.
Where is your lease? DRSS members "Have Guns... Will Travel. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Rusty, That is actually my 450/400 in the picture with the pig, I shot the pig with it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N E 450 No2:
surestrike
Nice pig. What load did you shoot him with.
Where is your lease? DRSS members "Have Guns... Will Travel. Big Grin

That was a 500gr Barnes x on top of 97 grs of H4350 (2150FPS)

My lease is outside of Paducah Tx. Not to far from crowell.

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
DRSS members:

Maybe we should do a tented safari on Surestrike's lease next time. I think I can come up with a wall tent, shower tent and dining cover.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PWN375:

Now that would sound like a lot of fun. Since I would have to fly in drom DC, I couldn't contribute anything tangible such as a tent, but would be more than willing to throw in some $$$$ for whatever would be needed.

Posts: 36 | Location: Fairfax County, Virginia | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thanks, tony! I have corrected the post!

DRSS party at Surestrike's lease! jump

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Surestrike:

What double are you carrying in that picture?

Clark