Notify
Tools

This season in Japan
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Mr 505 Sir,
Your poor grasp of English precludes you from being able to digest a few simple words...read my reply again eh ace!

Now it does seem under your rules of fair reply that you can question people but not them you...
Btw I would just about believe it that if you changed your online name to .243 Winchester it would more than likely be a far more accurate assessment of your true calibre.

Your replies to not only me but also to others seems as if they are from someone suffering like the little runt that owns a Rottweiler or a Wolfhound..little man big dog syndrome.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mr 505 Sir,
Your poor grasp of English precludes you from being able to digest a few simple words...read my reply again eh ace!

Now it does seem under your rules of fair reply that you can question people but not them you...
Btw I would just about believe it that if you changed your online name to .243 Winchester it would more than likely be a far more accurate assessment of your true calibre.

Your replies to not only me but also to others seems as if they are from someone suffering like the little runt that owns a Rottweiler or a Wolfhound..little man big dog syndrome.

please point out the part of your reply that I misinterpreted, perhaps the statement that your children would like to take a kick at my "arse" means something different in Australian than it does in American. hilbily Would you also explain what "little man big dog syndrome" is? Roll Eyes

p.s. anytime you find yourself in Texas and would like to put a couple of rounds through the Gibbs, pm me, I'll even provide the ammo for free, I'd consider it my admission to some good entertainment. Wink

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
A typical answer from a shooter that has most of his posts in the political forum,i got through 7 of your pages to be convinced of that ....

I must add that you are being presumptuous in adding that nonsense about firing a 505 Gibbs,you dont know but I may have even run a few shots through something bigger.

Now as far as little man big dog syndrome,it didnt take you long to surface with that "i have a big dog" in mentioning your 505,get it now?

Btw I would be far more impressed if you had a T-rex or something other than your current toy.

Hoping to get to visit my good mate in Weatherford TX one of these days so please have a full pack for me to run through that old clunker.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:
505 gibbs who are you to question the quality of someones parents.

D99, Hokkaido created doubt as to the quality of his parents by being rude when someone asked him a very simple question. He then erased any doubt as to their or his character when his hand was called on his behavior and he became even more aggressive. It would be one thing if this was a discussion based in controversy and differing opinions, it however was one gentleman asking another gentleman how he was able to accomplish something the other thought impossible. Shame on Hokkaido for not being a gentleman, and yes, it reflects poorly on his parents just as it would if my children went out and behaved like savages.

I don't think a jab at any person's parents is even remotely a gentlemanly trait.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think a jab at any person's parents is even remotely a gentlemanly trait.

I wasn't referring to myself 99

one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D99:
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:
505 gibbs who are you to question the quality of someones parents.

D99, Hokkaido created doubt as to the quality of his parents by being rude when someone asked him a very simple question. He then erased any doubt as to their or his character when his hand was called on his behavior and he became even more aggressive. It would be one thing if this was a discussion based in controversy and differing opinions, it however was one gentleman asking another gentleman how he was able to accomplish something the other thought impossible. Shame on Hokkaido for not being a gentleman, and yes, it reflects poorly on his parents just as it would if my children went out and behaved like savages.

If my son conducted himself the way Hokkaido did I would consider it a failure on my part.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The powers that be have rejected my suggestion to add a couple of stickies to this forum; How to own guns in Japan, and how to get a hunting license in Japan.

So you delicate flowers who are OH! so tired of dealing with the questions will have to struggle on the best you can.

THE INSUFFERABLE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL! SOMEBODY MIGHT ASK QUESTIONS!

I can't speak for anybody else, but I believe the fortitude shown by those on this board who have withstood the withering affront of those who ask "hey, can I hunt in Japan," ranks right up there with the Londoners who fought off the Blitz or perhaps those who engaged in the Warsaw uprising.

Posts: 8938 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: 11 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
The funny thing is that I truly don't have any interest in hunting in Japan. No offense but the pictures I've seen make it look about as easy as canned hunts here in the states, very light hunting pressure apparently. I'd much rather hunt in places where my firearms aren't such a political hot potato.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Slug:
The funny thing is that I truly don't have any interest in hunting in Japan. No offense but the pictures I've seen make it look about as easy as canned hunts here in the states, very light hunting pressure apparently. I'd much rather hunt in places where my firearms aren't such a political hot potato.

You may have gotten the wrong impression. Hunting in Japan certainly isn't canned. If only because no one could make a living selling canned hunts in Japan. There's just no market.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here here's what you have been waiting for boys! I'm locked and loaded!

First off, gyrphon is not one to be messed with. If any of you pansies were face to face with him, the only thing coming out of your mouth would be the words "I didn't mean it!" and a few lost teeth. Just do a little search, the man has hunted harder, been in more tossups, is in better shape, has more knowledge of guns, has accomplished more than all of you wash-ups combined will ever dream of in your sorry assed lives. You so called "hunters"! Any comment about a person's kids is below the belt, but which should be expected by 505levis. You are much more a hypocrite than a gentleman.

Chinaboy..I have not been able to find the clause in the AR regulations requiring serving a term in the navy. People here seem to think I owe them something. I don't really understand it. I don't understand how people who claim to have no interest in hunting in Japan would post to this thread. Some of you think I'm rude? I don't give a shit. You are not on polite patrol. What you think about the way I say things has nothing to do with hunting, which is supposed to be what this site is about. It's people like yourselves that have slowly degraded AR into just another site full of know-it-all yanks. Take that how you like, again I don't give a shit.

middlefinger

One thing for sure, none of you will ever legally hunt in Japan. Chinaboy has listed a few very dated things and left hope to some of you who truly desire to hunt the world's biggest sika, some of the biggest brown bear etc. But the truth is it will never happen. There are many many many many "details" in getting licensed here that chinaboy has no clue of. First off, a complete mental evaluation is required, twice in fact, and I doubt any of you cockheads would ever pass.
middlefinger

Now that your panties are completely vacuumed up your ass, know this: Three years I ago started posting my adventures in Japan. People asked about how to go about hunting here and I mailed and PMed responses. But since I couldn't find the " You are required to answer all questions regarding hunting in Japan" rule on my hunting license I sorta laid off. Then the shit starting flying, in my direction in fact. Calling me a fake, an impostor, stealing pics and calling them my own, every other thing you can imagine and the AR regulars ate it up, like watching a soap opera. It can be easily searched. It sorta put me on the offensive as one might imagine. And every year I have posted here it has been the same. Every year my fellow Americans feel it necessary to remind me of Pearl Harbor and the march of bataan. Somehow I am less patriotic living here. But as many folks have reminded me, most of the people here are a waste of time, just trying to waste mine, which I allow at times, like now.

So I decided to let a couple guys come over and experience it with me. And they have came and had great times. And they will be back again. And I'll be at their places hunting as well. I have been in magazines and will be again. It's not fake nor cut and pasted.

Remember, I didn't start this brawl. But when those of you who are easily offended chime in with your BS, I will respond simply with pictures of big dead sika stags, soon to take the top SCI spots.

Next time you feel like replying to this thread, why don't you think hard about what it is that you are trying to accomplish, and how that pertains to the topic.

one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
Classy.

-+-+-

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hokkaido:

Remember, I didn't start this brawl. But when those of you who are easily offended chime in with your BS, I will respond simply with pictures of big dead sika stags, soon to take the top SCI spots.

I wasn't aware that tame farm animals were allowed in the SCI record books.

And we all know just how tough you non-Americans are......why, just look at your military history. middlefinger

I bet those braces would tear up the inside of your mouth pretty nicely there, tough guy.

I suspect your display on here is similar to the tantrums you throw when Mum and Daddy limit your trust fund withdrawals.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:

First off, gyrphon is not one to be messed with. If any of you pansies were face to face with him, the only thing coming out of your mouth would be the words "I didn't mean it!" and a few lost teeth. Just do a little search, the man has hunted harder, been in more tossups, is in better shape, has more knowledge of guns, has accomplished more than all of you wash-ups combined will ever dream of in your sorry assed lives. You so called "hunters"! Any comment about a person's kids is below the belt, but which should be expected by 505levis. You are much more a hypocrite than a gentleman.

Chinaboy..I have not been able to find the clause in the AR regulations requiring serving a term in the navy. People here seem to think I owe them something. I don't really understand it. I don't understand how people who claim to have no interest in hunting in Japan would post to this thread. Some of you think I'm rude? I don't give a shit. You are not on polite patrol. What you think about the way I say things has nothing to do with hunting, which is supposed to be what this site is about. It's people like yourselves that have slowly degraded AR into just another site full of know-it-all yanks. Take that how you like, again I don't give a shit.

One thing for sure, none of you will ever legally hunt in Japan. Chinaboy has listed a few very dated things and left hope to some of you who truly desire to hunt the world's biggest sika, some of the biggest brown bear etc. But the truth is it will never happen. There are many many many many "details" in getting licensed here that chinaboy has no clue of. First off, a complete mental evaluation is required, twice in fact, and I doubt any of you cockheads would ever pass.

Now that your panties are completely vacuumed up your ass, know this: Three years I ago started posting my adventures in Japan. People asked about how to go about hunting here and I mailed and PMed responses. But since I couldn't find the " You are required to answer all questions regarding hunting in Japan" rule on my hunting license I sorta laid off. Then the shit starting flying, in my direction in fact. Calling me a fake, an impostor, stealing pics and calling them my own, every other thing you can imagine and the AR regulars ate it up, like watching a soap opera. It can be easily searched. It sorta put me on the offensive as one might imagine. And every year I have posted here it has been the same. Every year my fellow Americans feel it necessary to remind me of Pearl Harbor and the march of bataan. Somehow I am less patriotic living here. But as many folks have reminded me, most of the people here are a waste of time, just trying to waste mine, which I allow at times, like now.

So I decided to let a couple guys come over and experience it with me. And they have came and had great times. And they will be back again. And I'll be at their places hunting as well. I have been in magazines and will be again. It's not fake nor cut and pasted.

Next time you feel like replying to this thread, why don't you think hard about what it is that you are trying to accomplish, and how that pertains to the topic.

yuck, by the way, I wasn't talking about your kids, I was talking about your parents and how they must be trash like you. Wink

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Hokkaido,You know as well as I do that the best way is to go out and get another big one,it makes them all the more green.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger middlefinger

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Thats the way exactly,thumbs up!

one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
Why don't you two just make out and get it over with?!

-+-+-

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
You ARE fascinated arent you slug ..your last eleven posts are simply shit picking posts on this thread..do you own a gun? Do you hunt?

one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
"do you own a gun?"

Yes, I own many, including many types that you aren't allowed to in Australia. Guess what? If you were to ask me why I'm allowed to own them I would just explain it to you, you know, Constitution and all. What I wouldn't do is be a punk-ass bitch and give wise-ass answers to amuse the America bashers that seem to frequent this forum. You can continue to jerk each other off all you want but Hokkaido is a classless cunt, pure and simple.

There are examples of him lieing about his hunting exploits in earlier posts where he was called out and exposed but you and a few others conveniently ignore that because he's an American that takes pleasure in bashing fellow Yanks so that makes him okay to you. Enjoy your circle jerk.

-+-+-

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Hhaaaa rung your bell today ace..I have to say that you do own some real clunkers there,thats if they are your`s and not ripped off the net

BTW I`m not a Yank basher as you seem to think so dont lump me in with others,I`m my own man and I do have some very good friends from the US that actually come out here and hunt with me,real hunting that is without wire.

Noticed you answered the own a gun q`s promptly but ignored the 'do you hunt' q`s

one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I ripped the last pic of my then 15 year-old son off the net! Yes, I hunt. Our hunting here in the NE US is quite challenging actually and I don't really have any trophy-quality animals to my credit but that's okay.

Look, I really have no problem with you. I apologize for being a prick, not just to you but to the whole forum. Seriously. This whole damn thread could have been quite pleasant if that ex-pat could have been civil. It really is that simple.

-+-+-

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
you do own some real clunkers there

Can I have some of those "clunkers", Slug.......please? Big Grin

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have to say that you do own some real clunkers there,

shhh, you're letting everyone know what you really are. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

middlefinger

middlefinger

Actually, you did start this. It's not much of a brawl. It's really more like you're just on the rag.

Take this piece of insanity:

quote:
There are many many many many "details" in getting licensed here that chinaboy has no clue of. First off, a complete mental evaluation is required, twice in fact, and I doubt any of you cockheads would ever pass.

Unlike you, I actaully read what I linked to. The linked articles cover the medical certificates a gun owner is going to need. It's not exactly a new requirement. So, obviously I have a clue about it. And just as obviously if somebody like you can qualify under the law, it's not a very harsh restriction.

You say others should think about what it is they're trying to accomplish. It's obvious what you're trying to accomplish:

quote:
Then the shit starting flying, in my direction in fact. Calling me a fake, an impostor, stealing pics and calling them my own, every other thing you can imagine and the AR regulars ate it up, like watching a soap opera. It can be easily searched. It sorta put me on the offensive as one might imagine.

Awwww? You've got your feelings hurt! I sincerely hope a few SCI heads will compensate for your inadequacies.

When I do start threads on a hunting forum, or respond to them, I am very much aware about what it is I'm trying to accomplish. Which would be furthering a discussion about hunting. Something that's apparently beyond your capabilities.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

middlefinger

middlefinger

Actually, you did start this. It's not much of a brawl. It's really more like you're just on the rag.

Take this piece of insanity:

quote:
There are many many many many "details" in getting licensed here that chinaboy has no clue of. First off, a complete mental evaluation is required, twice in fact, and I doubt any of you cockheads would ever pass.

Unlike you, I actaully read what I link to. The linked articles cover the medical certificates a gun owner is going to need. It's not exactly a new requirement. So, obviously I have a clue about it. And just as obviously if somebody like you can qualify under the law, it's not a very harsh restriction.

You say others should think about what it is they're trying to accomplish. It's obvious what you're trying to accomplish:

quote:
Then the shit starting flying, in my direction in fact. Calling me a fake, an impostor, stealing pics and calling them my own, every other thing you can imagine and the AR regulars ate it up, like watching a soap opera. It can be easily searched. It sorta put me on the offensive as one might imagine.

Awwww! You've got your feelings hurt! I sincerely hope a few SCI heads will compensate for your inadequacies.

When I do start threads on a hunting forum, or respond to them, I am very much aware about what it is I'm trying to accomplish. Which would be furthering a discussion about hunting. Something that's apparently beyond your capabilities.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Again, sailorboy, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Take it from the only gaijin to pass the current tests in Japanese (so far), there are many, many things you don't know and never will. I don't feel like going into it with a forum slut like yourself.

My feelings hurt? I don't think so aho. If so I would simply leave, instead it is much more interesting to watch you folks like you get worked up. People who have no business here feel obligated to call me an asshole. White guy hunting deer in Japan. It bugs the shit out of some people. Some of you are part Asian, some of you are sticking up for your buddies. Either way, I owe you nothing.

quote:

LOL! Seriously, I STARTED this thread about HUNTING. And folks like yourself turned it to shit because you think I am obligated to be nice all the time...

But honestly, Thanks for posting those links. I wasn't aware of them as I have all I need in Japanese and can simply call the PD with any questions I may have. You gave them a bit of info, mostly old and dated as the licensing laws just changed AGAIN and 12/09.

The reason guys keep posting is simple, THEIR feelings are hurt.

Should I be responsible for a bunch of pussified crybabies? I don't think so....There are a few guys lurking around just dying to hunt Japan...And I am really pissin them off. dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think so aho. If so I would simply leave, instead it is much more interesting to watch you folks like you get worked up. People who have no business here feel obligated to call me an asshole. White guy hunting deer in Japan. It bugs the shit out of some people. Some of you are part Asian, some of you are sticking up for your buddies. Either way, I owe you nothing.

Yeah, I know. I've seen the martyrdom syndrome before. It's never pretty.

quote:
LOL! Seriously, I STARTED this thread about HUNTING. And folks like yourself turned it to shit because you think I am obligated to be nice all the time...

Nobody thinks you have to be nice all the time, Hokkaido. You've got to be who you are. Which is, apparently, something of a jerk. I "turned it to shit" by giving people leads to answers to questions about hunting you'd rather address with an FU emoticon.

quote:
Thanks for posting those links. I wasn't aware of them . . .

And you're welcome for posting the links. I realized early on there's a lot of things you're not aware of. So I thought I'd help you out.

No need to thank me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell me again chinaboy,

Who is licensed here? That's right, it aint you. You're blatantly full of shit if you ever think the simple stuff in English that you find on the net would ever compare to what I've learned here firsthand.

quote:
So I thought I'd help you out.

Hehe.. You haven't helped me a bit, your "info" is completely useless. I was just thanking you for feeding your brethren forum sluts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, I know. I've seen the martyrdom syndrome before. It's never pretty.

I saw that on wiki as well, right next to the "I was a grunt stationed in Japan and now I know everything about the country, Hell I know more than Japanese people! I should be the next emperor!" disorder.

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should be the next emperor!" disorder.

That was an great retort,had me cracking up and no matter how hard they try you come up with the winners H

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks....
But they'll be back.
Anyway here's a couple shooters..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And a closeup of the one on the right..

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Hokkaido's mom thought ya'll would like to see a pic of him bowing up on gryphon1, I knew those 2 were sweet on each other.

rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Hokkaido,

Thank you for sharing the pictures. This year's thread has become so personal for everyone that it detracts from the fine scenery and animals. I really enjoyed your thread last year. Everyone's disposition was much better then and you provided some nice information about hunting Japan and the hunting culture in general. For those interested in reading that here is the link:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...341069401#9341069401

I am curious. In Japan, would they consider a 12 gauge gun with a rifled choke a shotgun or would they consider it a rifle?

Anyway, it looks like great fun. Please post again next season.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grenadier:
Hokkaido,

Thank you for sharing the pictures. This year's thread has become so personal for everyone that it detracts from the fine scenery and animals. I really enjoyed your thread last year. Everyone's disposition was much better then and you provided some nice information about hunting Japan and the hunting culture in general. For those interested in reading that here is the link:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...341069401#9341069401

I am curious. In Japan, would they consider a 12 gauge gun with a rifled choke a shotgun or would they consider it a rifle?

Anyway, it looks like great fun. Please post again next season.

Grenadier,

Thanks for that link. That thread certainly was a lot more civil than this. Not sure why the information was given so freely then but not even linked to or alluded to this time.

-+-+-

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep posting pics of those unreal stags..

Season's fast approching..

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Posted Jul 2, 5:41 AM Keep posting pics of those unreal stags.. Season's fast approching..

You hit the nail right on SB as thats what hunters do they hunt and yes this is a HUNTING forum and one only has to do some heavy searching around here to find out who actually hunts,who pen shoots,who doesn't seem to do anything at all and who shoots in artificial light fs.

505 gibster I have a lot of stock photo`s of you (yes you) that I have been sent from various forums from around the world and let me say that they have far more entertainment value than your pansy effort.

Remember the forums you used to belong to that you posted in so prolifically,they are the ones!

Shall I ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey gryphon,

Myself being the OP and all, I think it would only be right. 243win has came here where he has no concern and started slinging shit and acting righteous. It's time to see what this maggot is all about!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having lived in Japan Many years ago, I can give you an outline of what it was like in 1992.

First you must get a "Blue Book". This certified you to own shotguns, and is the registration document. The application is filled out in Japanese. If I remember correctly, the Japanese officials would help you with this. If you were in an area of any size someone in the police department would speak English and help you with the application. You must take a "handling test" The handling test consists of hitting 10 out of 25 clay targets on an international Skeet course. If you drop a cartrige on the range, you automatically fail the test, and must wait, it was either 3 or 6 months to apply again. Now remember in Japan only a blue book holder is allowed to handle a shotgun. With these rediculious requirmemts, as you can imagine, there were more american bluebook holders the Japanese holders in our area....

You are limited to owning 16 shotguns, and they must be stored in an approved locking safe. The receiver is the numbered part, so you have have a full set of barrels for each receiver. If you have a blue book, the police can enter your home at ANY time, no prior notice, no warrent, to check that the shotguns are properly stored. All shotguns must be plugged and have a maximum of three rounds regardless of what you are hunting. If you wish to get a rifle, you must hunt for 10 CONSECUTIVE years without incident to get your rifle license. There are no magazine limits on rifles.

On the plus side, they actually paid a bounty on doves during the rice planting season. This was usually enought to pay for your shells.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
505 gibster I have a lot of stock photo`s of you (yes you) that I have been sent from various forums from around the world and let me say that they have far more entertainment value than your pansy effort.

Remember the forums you used to belong to that you posted in so prolifically,they are the ones!

Shall I ?

Please do, I'm always up for a good laugh. Lets see what you and your butt pirate buddy Bukkake got. dancing