Tools

1963 Congressional Record - Appendix Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

The ASL gives a date of 1993. That is not far into the 90z again, the militia movement Bible is the Turner Diaries published in 1978. The Turner Diaries is where the ideology for the violence of the early 90s comes from. It is the Militia Movement’s Mein Kampf. It being sold on the back tables is why I quit going to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot.

I am not wrong on President Bush Registration. I did not give a date. I know it was in 95. The point is the milia movement is fertilized in the 80s. We see violence in the early 90s peaking in 96. Violence the NRA condoned. See WLP statement.

Now, we see this violence being brought again by far right ideology. Ted Nugget, “ Suck in my Machine Gun-NRA Board Member, Jan 6, and most recently the nut who went President Obama hunting at the institution of President Trump.

Oh, the guy who went to shoot yo a puzzle place bc Dems were having children sex cults.

uhm, i'll give you a chance to go back and proofread/correct you post before I answer --

well, i tried
1 it's adl anti-defamation league, not ASL - american sign language
2 it's 90s (nineties) not 90x (ninety times)
3 most importantly, as we are discussing the 80s, not a SINGLE THING in your rant occurred in the 90s ... 70s, 90s, 2000s, but not ONE occurred in the 80s.
oh, just for fun - WLP didn't become evp of the NRA until 91 .. again, NOT in the 80s

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote