More of her own words

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
“I have reviewed President Trump’s medical records from Butler Memorial Hospital, where he was initially evaluated and treated for a “Gunshot Wound to the Right Ear.” Having served as an Emergency Medicine physician for over 20 years in the United States Navy, including as a combat physician on the battlefield in Iraq, I have treated many gunshot wounds in my career. Based on my direct observations of the injury, my relevant clinical background, and my significant experience evaluating and treating patients with similar wounds, I completely concur with the initial assessment and treatment provided by the doctors and nurses at Butler Memorial Hospital on the day of the shooting,” he said.

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

And she’s never been to Europe.

\

tell me you made this up, please .. or at least with the qualification that "while VP" she hasn't been to europe ...

Link

Link

The interview the idiot is touting is from a few months after she was inaugurated.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10364 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:

And she’s never been to Europe.

\

tell me you made this up, please .. or at least with the qualification that "while VP" she hasn't been to europe ...

Link

Link

The interview the idiot is touting is from a few months after she was inaugurated.

Idiot?

Again with the bullying tactics of a school yard thug.

Do you try to bully people because someone touched your no no places or is it because of your i adequate manhood?

Go have someone explain my insults as you likely don’t even know you were insulted.

As for the interview about the border? That was AFTER Harris was named Border Czar (which BTW the left leaning media is now trying to walk back). Fortunately the internet is forever so they aren’t doing well at that.

You really are a sad little
Man if all you can come up with is idiot.

I will keep you in my prayers for your redemption.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps one of you sharp-eyed MAGAts can point out the bullet wound:

Link

The one Ronny Jackson said was 2 cm and exposed the cartilage...

Still waiting...

Posts: 10364 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Link

Still waiting...

More nonsense.

T

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Link

Still waiting...

Anybody?

Bueller?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
2 things- a 2cm wound in what direction, and how much cartilage exposed.

Most upper ear wounds expose cartilage. There isn't much skin or subcutaneous tissue there.

Frankly, a chunk of deformed bullet or glass would likely kill you in the head if it was going that fast, so projectile vs. ricochet vs. glass is immaterial. The guy was lucky.

And it certainly seems the secret service has gotten complacent since the attempt on Regan.

Posts: 10981 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jefffive:

Link

An internet picture which is very likely not what it is claimed to be. Weak. We are witnessing a battle of misinformation. The truth is undoubtedly known, and may even be told, but it will be difficult for some to accept and impossible for many to find amongst the BS. Bill

Posts: 3762 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:

Link

An internet picture which is very likely not what it is claimed to be. Weak. We are witnessing a battle of misinformation. The truth is undoubtedly known, and may even be told, but it will be difficult for some to accept and impossible for many to find amongst the BS. Bill

It is an AP photo, taken on the 27th at 11:01 a.m.

There is some reason Trump will only allow statements from Ronny Jackson.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
And the proof of that is what? This is no different from the bogus clips of Joe Biden, altered and shown out of sequence. While I don't doubt that things are not as they seem, I don't buy this. I call BS. Regards, Bill.

Link

It is an AP photo, taken on the 27th at 11:01 a.m.

There is some reason Trump will only allow statements from Ronny Jackson.

Posts: 3762 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
“I have reviewed President Trump’s medical records from Butler Memorial Hospital, where he was initially evaluated and treated for a “Gunshot Wound to the Right Ear.” Having served as an Emergency Medicine physician for over 20 years in the United States Navy, including as a combat physician on the battlefield in Iraq, I have treated many gunshot wounds in my career. Based on my direct observations of the injury, my relevant clinical background, and my significant experience evaluating and treating patients with similar wounds, I completely concur with the initial assessment and treatment provided by the doctors and nurses at Butler Memorial Hospital on the day of the shooting,” he said.

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Despite this definitive statement our resident lefties will continue to argue because trump says he heard a crack and it must have been a hum or a whizzz.

Unbelievable.

They are probably still clinging to the believe that this was all staged.

Has anyone listened to the live testimony? Pretty damning.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Despite this definitive statement our resident lefties will continue to argue because trump says he heard a crack and it must have been a hum or a whizzz.

Unbelievable.

Damning in what way since I haven't heard it?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1538 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

Unbelievable.

I caught several excerpts on the radio earlier in the day.

Basically it’s a combination of denying responsibility and blaming other agencies.

Should be all over YT.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Unbelievable.

I caught several excerpts on the radio earlier in the day.

Basically it’s a combination of denying responsibility and blaming other agencies.

Should be all over YT.

I read some from thehill.com seemed more like lackadaisical and complacency. I thought that there was a whistleblower report that said that the person who was supposed to be on that roof left because it was too hot. I think it was just dumb luck that Cooks caught them off guard.

If you were the director to what degree would you micromanage such a situation? Would you want to personally approve the security setup?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
The photographer of "the ear" deleted his entire X account, then issued a statement that he did it, not Elon.. why? Due to backlash on veracity of said photo

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39587 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The photographer of "the ear" deleted his entire X account, then issued a statement that he did it, not Elon.. why? Due to backlash on veracity of said photo

This is the reporting I am reading too. Pete Souza posted it. Official WH photographer for Reagan and Obama. My understanding is that the photo was taken before the assassination attempt? Is that correct, Jeffe?

The whole discussion is bizarre. I don't understand why anybody would try to minimize the attempt on trump's life. If he wants to say he "took a bullet" for his followers, I think he's earned the right to say that.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15937 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

This is the reporting I am reading too. Pete Souza posted it. Official WH photographer for Reagan and Obama. My understanding is that the photo was taken before the assassination attempt? Is that correct, Jeffe?

The whole discussion is bizarre. I don't understand why anybody would try to minimize the attempt on trump's life. If he wants to say he "took a bullet" for his followers, I think he's earned the right to say that.

Perhaps trump is a fast healer. Pretty simple to show his ear as it is today, no? IIRC the photographer said that it was a post assassination photo.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...pF?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Given 14 days a minor wound can heal pretty nicely.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Perhaps trump is a fast healer. Pretty simple to show his ear as it is today, no? IIRC the photographer said that it was a post assassination photo.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...pF?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Given 14 days a minor wound can heal pretty nicely.

This tactic is called minimization. It's sad

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39587 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The FBI says his ear was struck by a bullet. Just missed his skull. The FBI usually knows what it's talking about.

It was an attempted assassination that nearly succeeded. That's what matters. We don't decide political contests in the US by assassination.

But it doesn't change the fact that Trump was a sociopath before the incident, and remains a sociopath today.

Posts: 6771 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
The FBI says his ear was struck by a bullet. Just missed his skull. The FBI usually knows what it's talking about.

It was an attempted assassination that nearly succeeded. That's what matters. We don't decide political contests in the US by assassination.

But it doesn't change the fact that Trump was a sociopath before the incident, and remains a sociopath today.

A heck of a lot of politicians are sociopaths.

Johnson
Nixon
GHWB
Clinton
Obama
Trump
Harris if she wins.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The photo was taken Friday as he was boarding his plane, by an AP photographer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want to know where were all these right wing crybabies decrying the secret service when a good number of assault type rifle bearers were showing up at Obama rallies in 2009. Oh, right, that 2A stuff only when it suits them.

Posts: 16098 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
I want to know where were all these right wing crybabies decrying the secret service when a good number of assault type rifle bearers were showing up at Obama rallies in 2009. Oh, right, that 2A stuff only when it suits them.

Who said you could come off the JV bench and play with the big kids?

You certainly are living up to your states acronym (someone help him with the big words)

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

Still waiting for an answer. Insults don't count as answers.

Posts: 16098 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote