Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI Says Trump Was NOT Hit By A Bullet!!?? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 68292 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump said he wasn't hit by a bullet, he's just too stupid to realize it.

First he said he heard a "whizzing" sound and felt something hit his ear. Then he told RFK Jr. it sounded like "the world's biggest mosquito".

We're all gun people here, and every one of us knows a supersonic bullet doesn't "whiz" or buzz like a mosquito, it "cracks", like a whip.

A piece of teleprompter screen hit by a high velocity bullet will "whizz", and that's what scratched his ear.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10176 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It would be such an irony if the guy who seems not to use a teleprompter much, was saved by one.

Posts: 4516 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The irony is there are so many questions about this, and I doubt we will ever get straight answers.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68292 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They showed pictures of intact teleprompters when he put his hand on his ear.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What I found amusing was how he spent the next day golfing with his ear out in the open, but he wore a very obvious huge bandage for his rallies. Showboat much?

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t start bucking for a Purple Heart, because he “took a bullet for democracy!” Roll Eyes

Posts: 5811 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Being that the FBI has repeatedly broken the trust of the American people as a whole I have very little trust in them.

I prefer to wait for verifiable information rather than speculation to see if he got hit or not but he was bleeding that we know.

It looked like the teleprompters were intact from the footage.

My personal belief is that he did get nicked and we all know how much the head bleeds from even the most minor cut.

I wail for all of the investigating agencies to finish.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
It would be such an irony if the guy who seems not to use a teleprompter much, was saved by one.

I'm not clear on the angles involved but the teleprompter to his right had a chunk between the size of a golf ball and a tennis ball out of the top right corner. 3 or 4 local police officers who were nearby were hit by "debris", treated for minor injuries and accompanied Trump to the hospital for treatment of his ouchie.

Posts: 10176 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for adding new information.

USSS protocols would have had them take him to the nearest hospital because at the time they really didn’t know the extent of his injuries.

If it was a ouchie ok fine.

The fact remains that someone got close enough to take a shot.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of 450 Fuller
posted Hide Post
Being a retired State and Federal agent, I am with Hasher on this.
Even the old school FBI agents are furious with Obama-Wray and 3500 retired agents forwarded a complaint letter-signed by them to Wray. The "NEW" FBI has returned to the original politicized Bureau of Investigation of the 1920s.

Will there be a full investigation, and will the USSS be held accountable?

Posts: 411 | Location: Between Alaska and Gulf of Mexico | Registered: 22 December 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The attending physician or SS staff should have taken pics of his injuries so we should know if it's round or some other shape.

Also what would have been between him and Crooks that could be hit and cause the bullet to fragment?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1468 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 450 Fuller:
Being a retired State and Federal agent, I am with Hasher on this.
Even the old school FBI agents are furious with Obama-Wray and 3500 retired agents forwarded a complaint letter-signed by them to Wray. The "NEW" FBI has returned to the original politicized Bureau of Investigation of the 1920s.

Will there be a full investigation, and will the USSS be held accountable?

I remember when we were little and the FBI was held out tk us as all that was good and right about America.

What they have become saddens me I do t think there is anyway to turn that clock back.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
Thank you for adding new information.

USSS protocols would have had them take him to the nearest hospital because at the time they really didn’t know the extent of his injuries.

If it was a ouchie ok fine.

The fact remains that someone got close enough to take a shot.

Several shots, which despite the fact that I despise him and all he stands for is completely unacceptable.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
The attending physician or SS staff should have taken pics of his injuries so we should know if it's round or some other shape.

Also what would have been between him and Crooks that could be hit and cause the bullet to fragment?

I've seen pictures of the teleprompter to his right with a golf-ball sized hole, but pictures are so frequently faked these days I'm not sure of the authenticity.

If it was damaged it's no doubt in evidence.

Then there's this:
Link

one of us
posted Hide Post
I said this as soon as I heard Trump's "loud whizzing noise" statement. His further testimony that the other bullets flying by went "zip, zip", comes from watching too many movies. None of this outweighs the ineptitude of the Secret Service though. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3716 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bullet or fragmented object from something being hit by a bullet is immaterial to me.

Trump came within inches of being killed by an assassin’s bullet. That and the how of it are Walmart matters.

Posts: 11833 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Bullet or fragmented object from something being hit by a bullet is immaterial to me.

Trump came within inches of being killed by an assassin’s bullet. That and the how of it are Walmart matters.

I can assure you from personal experience there is a vast difference between being shot and being shot at.

If given the choice take "shot at" every time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

I can assure you from personal experience there is a vast difference between being shot and being shot at.

In this case it's after the fact since he and others didn't know it was coming. Confronting an armed individual knowing that he likely will shoot back adds a whole nuther level.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard rounds pass to close for comfort. It’s definitely a whizzing sound. Any crack you hear is at the muzzle.

Posts: 3500 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
I’ve heard rounds pass to close for comfort. It’s definitely a whizzing sound. Any crack you hear is at the muzzle.

If you are far enough away that the rounds have dropped to subsonic, that's why so many places got nicknamed "Hornet's Nest" in the Civil War.

Go work the pits at a 100 meter Known Distance range for a minute and you'll hear the difference.

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Again any crack heard is from the muzzle. No bullet breaks the sound barrier twice.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again any crack heard is from the muzzle. No bullet breaks the sound barrier twice.

It breaks it continuously as long as it's supersonic. It's heard once at each spot it passes, just like a supersonic aircraft.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A sonic boom does not occur only at the moment an object crosses the sound barrier and neither is it heard in all directions emanating from the supersonic object. Rather, the boom is a continuous effect that occurs while the object is traveling at supersonic speeds and affects only observers that are positioned at a point that intersects a region in the shape of a geometrical cone behind the object. As the object moves, this conical region also moves behind it and when the cone passes over the observer, they will briefly experience the "boom".

Link

Any other elementary science you'd like an education on?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

In tgr context if an attempted assassination of a major party candidate, the distinction is not worth the difference. No matter how we slice it, Trump came inches away from eating an assassin’s bullet. We cannot forget that would be assassin killed a man behind Trump and two more are still hospitalized from the want to be assassin’s bullets.

Posts: 11833 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LHeym500

What you said bears repeating as often as possible.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

In tgr context if an attempted assassination of a major party candidate, the distinction is not worth the difference. No matter how we slice it, Trump came inches away from eating an assassin’s bullet. We cannot forget that would be assassin killed a man behind Trump and two more are still hospitalized from the want to be assassin’s bullets.

It certainly does make a difference when Trump is claiming he "took a bullet" for this Country.

He got scratched on the ear.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It certainly does make a difference when Trump is claiming he "took a bullet" for this Country.

He got scratched on the ear.

This is about the most shallow analysis of the situation as I have seen.

I am sure am fine the lefts flying monkey will be along shortly to tell you “hold my beer”.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump was bled for the direct cause of a passions bullet.

Why Trump took the bleeding that left one dead, and two critically injured, because a man was moved to use violence to solve a political issue.

In attacking Trump, the use of violence to obtain a political result, Trump, those three individuals, our Constitution, all of us were bled. 1 was killed and two remain hospitalized.

When the far right attacks our system with bio we and the Constitution itself were victims. The same must be said in this matter.

The means matter. The only legitimate, correct, right means of dealing w Trump is through due process in courts and the ballot box.

Trump as a candidate was nearly killed because he is a candidate for President. Yes, that is taking a bullet for the country. The attempted assassination, murder, and assault upon the other two citizens are bullets taken for America and by America.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

One of them has been released from the hospital. The other is still in serious condition.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why Trump took the bleeding that left one dead, and two critically injured, because a man was moved to use violence to solve a political issue.

In attacking Trump, the use of violence to obtain a political result, Trump, those three individuals, our Constitution, all of us were bled. 1 was killed and two remain hospitalized.

When the far right attacks our system with bio we and the Constitution itself were victims. The same must be said in this matter.

The means matter. The only legitimate, correct, right means of dealing w Trump is through due process in courts and the ballot box.

Trump as a candidate was nearly killed because he is a candidate for President. Yes, that is taking a bullet for the country. The attempted assassination, murder, and assault upon the other two citizens are bullets taken for America and by America.

The shooter was MAGA, his Father is MAGA.

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Nope, it’s just a whizzing sound.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

And your proof is where.

Otherwise you are just another shit sling flying monkey leftist mouthpiece.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
OF COURSE it was a Bullet!!! The FBI has a HISTORY of PLANTING EVIDENCE!!!

Posts: 2450 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am Pretty sure shot at means YOU WERE NOT HIT!!!

Posts: 2450 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:
quote:

And your proof is where.

Otherwise you are just another shit sling flying monkey leftist mouthpiece.

He was a registered Republican, his father had MAGA yard signs up and was in a Trump campaign database of supporters that tracked gun owners.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slider:
quote:

I am Pretty sure shot at means YOU WERE NOT HIT!!!

Everybody who was ever hit was first shot at, not everyone shot at is hit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope, it’s just a whizzing sound.

I'll be sure to alert physicists worldwide of your startling discovery.

Sure you haven't made yourself look stupid enough yet?

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
5.56 at 10:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HdgyoGdyV0

Crack and whizz are both understandable descriptors.

Posts: 3300 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was a registered Republican, his father had MAGA yard signs up and was in a Trump campaign database of supporters that tracked gun owners.
. Your misinformed. His Father is a Libertarian and his Mother is a Democrat. He is Obviously a MAMA’S BOY like all Democrats!!!

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeff,
I normally agree with much of what you post, but take exception to this statement.

Neighbors said there were no political signs in the yard. As far as the Trump campaign having the Father in their database does not mean in any way he was a trump supporter. Getting information on people who may own a gun and may support your efforts can be sourced from many places.

I also would like to know why the press keeps using a picture of this kid from the 8th grade, his current pictures are much different (this is a rhetorical question, I know exactly why the press does this).

Posts: 786 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote