New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI Says Trump Was NOT Hit By A Bullet!!?? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
These comments are amazing!!! The FBI Walked back their statement. WHERE do you think this RICOCHE Occurred? The Libtard had a DIRECT LINE OF SIGHT!!! And YES Citizens there said The Shooter wore a Face Diaper Long after they were required!!! His father and Mother were just spotted at The Grocery Store and SHE STILL is WEARING ONE!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . must be something in the water in East Wenatchee.

Mike

Posts: 21681 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The bottom line? Hit by a bullet or not, trump is still the same piece of shit he's always been. No points for being shot at just because he's in the race.

Posts: 16098 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
The bottom line? Hit by a bullet or not, trump is still the same piece of shit he's always been. No points for being shot at just because he's in the race.

Good lord you will tolerate anything. Including if an attempted assignation of it means Trump is not elected.

You sicken me.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
If you are in fact a piece of shit, like Trump, the fact that someone attempts to assassinate you does not change the fact that you were, before the attempt, and are, after the attempt, a piece of shit. You are simply a piece of shit that someone has attempted to assassinate. Hitler would be another good example. An attempted assassination does not bestow virtuous status to a piece of shit. Hopefully that clarifies the matter for you.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
If you are in fact a piece of shit, like Trump, the fact that someone attempts to assassinate you does not change the fact that you were, before the attempt, and are, after the attempt, a piece of shit. You are simply a piece of shit that someone has attempted to assassinate. Hitler would be another good example. An attempted assassination does not bestow virtuous status to a piece of shit. Hopefully that clarifies the matter for you.

Just to clarify.

You support political assassination if you designate the person as evil?

So they are bad that makes it ok?

I guess for you the end justifies the means.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Please reread what I posted slowly, maybe have someone read it to you, perhaps you will see then that I did not say what you say I said.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Assignation"?

You used that word twice. I don't think you know what it means.

Posts: 6772 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Please reread what I posted slowly, maybe have someone read it to you, perhaps you will see then that I did not say what you say I said.

You implied that any means necessary to keep trump including violent removal was ok just like Hitler.

It was pretty clear.

Perhaps having someone check what you say before you post would help. You are as slow as Biden on these things.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
"Assignation"?

Thanks for the catch. autocorrect got me.

I will know the meaning of assignation. It was actually funnier before I fixed it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You implied that any means necessary to keep trump including violent removal was ok just like Hitler.

I can't find any such implication. Perhaps you can guide me to the words where he implied what you claim.

Posts: 6772 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:
"Assignation"?

I will know the meaning of assignation. It was actually funnier before I fixed it.

If anyone, it's Trump who's had too many assignations.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I can't find any such implication. Perhaps you can guide me to the words where he implied what you claim.

Of course there was no such implication or insinuation . . . only the observation that Trump and Hitler are and were pieces of shit before and after their respective attempted assassinations. They were both males too (or so I believe) before and after their respective attempted assassinations.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Assignation"?

Ask Kamahala how she got her start in politics in San Francisco. The correct is “what is on her back”. Ask Willie Brown.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Assignation"?

Ask Kamahala how she got her start in politics in San Francisco. The correct is “what is on her back”. Ask Willie Brown.

You mentioned him before, and when I called you on it, you didn't come up with anything. So I looked Brown up myself.

And found that neither Harris nor Brown ever denied that they dated decades ago. Maybe she slept with him, maybe not--that's their business.

Only a sexist would try to make something out of it now. Especially in the face of her opponent's sexual exploits and abuse record.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Assignation"?

You mentioned him before, and when I called you on it, you didn't come up with anything. So I looked Brown up myself.

And found that neither Harris nor Brown ever denied that they dated decades ago. Maybe she slept with him, maybe not--that's their business.

Only a sexist would try to make something out of it now. Especially in the face of her opponent's sexual exploits and abuse record.

It’s wasn’t dating

Willie even admired that he helped her career along because if it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . must be something in the water in East Wenatchee
I am not sure what that comment was for but IF YOU have Proof of a Ricochet I am ALL EARS!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Assignation"?

It’s wasn’t dating

Yes it was.

And

So what?

Posts: 12059 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Assignation"?

It’s wasn’t dating

Yes it was.

And

So what?

They have nothing of substance to attack her on (she has almost 4 times as much public service experience as the Republican ticket combined) so they go for the made-up (Border Czar) and the vile.

She got elected District Attorney of San Francisco by the voters.

She was re-elected by the voters.

She was elected Attorney General of California by the voters.

She was re-elected by the voters.

She was elected to the Senate by the voters.

She was elected Vice President by the voters.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10364 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

She was elected Vice President by the voters.

jeffery, NO ONE votes for a VP -- it's called political coattails (Gladys can help you look up that phrase)

We don't elect a president by their "not president" voting -- it's by voting for them in a primary, then in the general .. you can understand that there's usually two election processes (steps, i guess, in plain english) where you need to win both...

It's not hard to understand, but you might take Gladys a pastry (that's a sweet from a bakery) and ask her to explain to you that things aren't the same "all over the country" as they happen in peckerwood county --

Say, you never answered on the voucher thread -- or mentioned in the abortion thread, how many kids/grandkids do you have?

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39587 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how many kids/grandkids do you have?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully none.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It’s more like: dating Wink Wink Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37783 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
she has almost 4 times as much public service experience as the Republican ticket combined

And there you have the problem. Founders rolling in there graves.

As well as Reagan: “10 most dreadful words ever uttered — we are from the government and here to help you.” (Paraphrased)

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37783 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
she has almost 4 times as much public service experience as the Republican ticket combined

As well as Reagan: “10 most dreadful words ever uttered — we are from the government and here to help you.” (Paraphrased)

For a job running something as large and complex as the Federal government experience is a plus, as Trump so painfully proved.

Posts: 10364 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

For a job running something as large and complex as the Federal government experience is a plus, as Trump so painfully proved.

I run a couple of multimillion dollar companies. I wouldn’t hire Harris to take out the trash. She has zero executive experience to boot.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I run a couple of multimillion dollar companies. I wouldn’t hire Harris to take out the trash. She has zero executive experience to boot.

Lane

She does however have experience servicing executives.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
lol

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
And Montel Williams does say she plays well with others!

I am sorry! I just couldn’t resist. thumbdown

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And Montel Williams does say she plays well with others!

I am sorry! I just couldn’t resist. thumbdown

Were she and Montel having a little group action?

And the lefties want to call us amoral.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey jeffery,
what "large and complex" organization to you have experience RUNNING? by that, i mean bigger than being kleagle of peckerwood county
uhm, her one job was the border

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lane

She does however have experience servicing executives.

animal

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey jeffery,
what "large and complex" organization to you have experience RUNNING? by that, i mean bigger than being kleagle of peckerwood county
uhm, her one job was the border

And she failed!!!! Miserably!!!!!

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

She never bankrupted a casino.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps one of you sharp-eyed MAGAts can point out the bullet wound:

Link

The one Ronny Jackson said was 2 cm and exposed the cartilage...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

She never bankrupted a casino.

And she’s never been to Europe.

Or the Border.

Her own words.

She has probably never dealt with construction loans either. BecUse she never had a career in construction. Lol

The things you fabricate (someone tell him what the big word means) as arguments astound (sorry big word again) us all.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, bankrupting all tire buddies ventures is relevant when you run on bring a mogul, construction businessman that knows how to run a profitable concern.

That was Trump 1.0 pitch.

Everything else said about what Dr. Easter would hire and VP Harris not bring in construction is irrelevant.

Funny, VP. Harris best endorsement I have heard yet is Dr. Easter’s statement he wound not hire her.

Posts: 12059 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16098 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Funny, VP. Harris best endorsement I have heard yet is Dr. Easter’s statement he wound not hire her.

I'm thinking the same. He's a great reverse barometer on most subjects.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

\

tell me you made this up, please .. or at least with the qualification that "while VP" she hasn't been to europe ...

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

\

tell me you made this up, please .. or at least with the qualification that "while VP" she hasn't been to europe ...

In her own words.

https://www.instagram.com/reel...MXd5azR6cmx1M3J4Nw==

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE