THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The more I see of Mike Johnson…the better I like him!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The more I see of Mike Johnson…the better I like him! Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
neither side has the high ground

Well, one side has indictments with 91 felony counts. How does that measure in high ground?

hmm, cute -- this is called "pivot AND move the goal posts" .. to bring us back to topic, johnson has ZERO indictments (you might read the difference between indictment and counts) --

say, of those 91 inditements, how many are for sedition or related crimes? I mean, I've only been calling for trump to face the same accounts in COURT for months---

hint -- what number comes before 1?

ZERO -- none - zippo - nada --

dang it, it hurts me to have to present facts-that-could-be-misread-as-protecting-trump-AND-johnson in the same post...

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm just not taking your word for the facts. In responding to you quickly, I don't have time to fact check what you say.

And, I can infer lack of good intent/faith from anyone who tries to minimize the insurrection attempt.

If you really believe that the acts, however weak, regarding Trump's (and team) unconstitutional attempt to steal the election has parallels on the other "side", then your reality compass is broken too.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19781 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
trump's, and others "in-power" attempt at an insurrection could be solved with a simple trial -

don't take my word for johnson's weak brief -

here's a link to it
https://www.supremecourt.gov/D...20--%20corrected.pdf

btw, if it's insurrection charges you are looking for, here's johnson and 125 more that could be charged -- bring em up on charges....

nevermind that there isn't a judge that wouldn't dismiss charges against amici (i think that's the conjugation of several amicus) as protected speech --

Literally your position is that YOU disagree with a persons right to free speech, that doesn't impact you IN ANY WAY, and you were totally unaware of for almost three years, is that they should be called insurrectionist --

nice..

but people who said the same EXACT things, to literally MILLIONS of people are better?

i mean, you must be in tiptop shape, after those mental gymnastics

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yea, after all we now know, voting for Trump is an act of insurrection. Even thinking about it too. Wink

That's how a democratic republic flips to fascism.

No trial can resolve that. Fascists will just say the judicial system is broken and fix it favoring fascism.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19781 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Yea, after all we now know, voting for Trump is an act of insurrection. Even thinking about it too. Wink

That's how a democratic republic flips to fascism.

No trial can resolve that. Fascists will just say the judicial system is broken and fix it favoring fascism.

dah, tovarishch, when even thinking about voting for a candidate is considered an act of insurrection, that is exactly when a republic falls .. would it be easier for you to read in russian?
да, товарище, когда даже мысль о голосовании за кандидата считается актом мятежа, то есть именно республика падает

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was intentionally provoking you.

You are too easy. Smiler

But I do like arguing with you. Smiler

XXX

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
yeah, me too - weird, huh?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a compliment.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I refrain from arguing with ME these days as with even being armed with logic and fact…it is an exercise in futility.

But I will say I believe he is a good person with good heart and one which always remains civil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote