Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russians thank McConnell and the GOP Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Shameful behavior. They're laughing at us.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/wor...ukraine-ebof-vpx.cnn

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
However, they began laughing loonnngggg ago when they watched Biden unlock the gate to the southern border and began destroying our country from within.

Hopefully the Republicans are steadfast in their resolve to make them shut it down before another penny is sent to Ukraine.

The ball is in the (D) court.

I care WAY more about controlling our southern border than I do about Ukraine…not that I don’t care about Ukraine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
However, they began laughing loonnngggg ago when they watched Biden unlock the gate to the southern border and began destroying our country from within.

Hopefully the Republicans are steadfast in their resolve to make them shut it down before another penny is sent to Ukraine.

I care WAY more about controlling our southern border than I do about Ukraine…not that I don’t care about Ukraine.

Look! Over there!

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Look! Over there!

The funding is tied to border security. The Bill is on the table for Democrats to pass giving money to Ukraine.

If Biden thinks he is going to with pitting Ukraine against border security…he is dumber than I thought. But…I hope he does! Cool

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Look! Over there!

The funding is tied to border security. The Bill is on the table for Democrats to pass giving money to Ukraine.

If Biden thinks he is going to with pitting Ukraine against border security…he is dumber than I thought. But…I hope he does! Cool

The funding is tied to border security thanks to the republicans.

Again. Shameful behavior.

Did you see my post about the trump mug-shot digital trading cards? You'd be one of the dumbasses that is the target for that grift. Have you ordered yet?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Shameful???

Smartest thing they have done in years! clap

A plus is that it plays well politically with public as well.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you see my post about the trump mug-shot digital trading cards? You'd be one of the dumbasses that is the target for that grift. Have you ordered yet?

More evidence that it is difficult for you to argue on the facts. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

More evidence that it is difficult for you to argue on the facts. Wink

Says the man who quacks about the border when asked about Ukraine.

Look! Over there!

So, how about those trading cards? dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shameful???

Which Public?

The same public who saw no problem when Trump blatantly tried to extort Zelenskyy with the threat to withhold military aid for dirt on Biden.

Plays well - yea, on Fox News. This is great spin material for the fodder - a real money maker.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Russia??

Really??

The WHOLE WORLD is laughing at you lot!

You must be the most stupid VOTERS on this earth!

Bloody hell, what does one expect from a country where MEN compete in WOMEN sports! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Russia??

Really??

Bloody hell, what does one expect from a country where MEN compete in WOMEN sports! rotflmo

I beg to differ. People that subject themselves willingly to a monarchy are sheep.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks have short memories. In 2016 both the DNC and RNC were hacked by Russia.

The "take" from the DNC was provided to Wikileaks for use against Hillary.

The "take" from the RNC was more valuable for leverage in the future.

Welcome to the future.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
Shameful???

Which Public?

The same public who saw no problem when Trump blatantly tried to extort Zelenskyy with the threat to withhold military aid for dirt on Biden.

Plays well - yea, on Fox News. This is great spin material for the fodder - a real money maker.

The public in which 72% dislike how Biden is handling the border and 60% are not happy with unconditional funding for Ukraine.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Shameful???

Which Public?

The public in which 72% dislike how Biden is handling the border and 60% are not happy with unconditional funding for Ukraine.

Those numbers are goofy and wrong per many polls but....Yep. The only thing worse than Biden being re-elected is trump being re-elected.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then why are you all not upset by Biden linking funding for Ukraine to funding for Israel and funding for a bunch of places for displaced persons, and humanitarian assistance to Gaza, etc.?

Biden started the open border stuff for whatever reason. He’s been inclined to ignore it as an issue. So far his administration refuses to really admit there is even a problem there.

That is the only logical reason for the republicans to join the two.

We all understand the idea of compromise.

So where is Biden giving anything as a compromise?

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Then why are you all not upset by Biden linking funding for Ukraine to funding for Israel and funding for a bunch of places for displaced persons, and humanitarian assistance to Gaza, etc.?

Biden started the open border stuff for whatever reason. He’s been inclined to ignore it as an issue. So far his administration refuses to really admit there is even a problem there.

The "Open Border" bullshit is a Republican lie that encourages people to come and try to cross.

Both apprehensions and fentanyl seizures are UP under the Biden Administration, which Republicans stupidly point to as support for their "open border" bullshit.

If the border was "open" all those people and all than fentanyl would just walk right through.

Posts: 9565 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I could take issue with a lot of the statements in the post but what does any of that have to do with abandoning the Ukrainians to Putin and the Russians? Other than giving you the opportunity to push the absurd "open border" argument?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The open border is allowing unfettered illegal immigration.

Biden openly said and passed executive orders to allow that.

He (within his powers) encouraged people to come here by stopping the Trump administration acts that were deterring illegal migration.

So yes, he encouraged it, and the border is more open than it was.

Most citizens don’t like it.

I don’t disagree that the GOP has its share of blame for the ongoing situation. They want the cheap labor subsidized by the taxpayers.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I could take issue with a lot of the statements in the post but what does any of that have to do with abandoning the Ukrainians to Putin and the Russians? Other than giving you the opportunity to push the absurd "open border" argument?

If you had been paying attention, I’ve been all for clean bills.

I am for supporting Ukraine, but with some oversight. In my mind we give them what we need to commensurate with our allies while we work out the oversight.

I don’t want Ukraine to fall.

Better they do the dying than us from a selfish point of view.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The open border is allowing unfettered illegal immigration.

Biden openly said and passed executive orders to allow that.

He (within his powers) encouraged people to come here by stopping the Trump administration acts that were deterring illegal migration.

So yes, he encouraged it, and the border is more open than it was.

Most citizens don’t like it.

I don’t disagree that the GOP has its share of blame for the ongoing situation. They want the cheap labor subsidized by the taxpayers.

Kindly point us to these "Executive Orders" you speak of.

Link

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.pewresearch.org/sh...ns-proposed-changes/

A quick search came up with this.

Not a single Executive Order allowing "unfettered immigration" at that link, much less the plural you claimed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Numerous EO’s that reversed Trump policy that were seen as making it allowable.

There was a reason that as soon as Biden took office and rescinded the old EO’s that illegals flooded the border.

I’m not claiming that Biden’s acts were illegal; rather that he removed prior acts seen as restricting immigration and did nothing to stop the flood of illegal immigrants.

He owns the massive disruptions this is causing.

He has not done anything proactive to try and stop it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Numerous EO’s that reversed Trump policy that were seen as making it allowable.

There was a reason that as soon as Biden took office and rescinded the old EO’s that illegals flooded the border.

I’m not claiming that Biden’s acts were illegal; rather that he removed prior acts seen as restricting immigration and did nothing to stop the flood of illegal immigrants.

He owns the massive disruptions this is causing.

He has not done anything proactive to try and stop it.

CBP has set records the last three years, under President Biden, for the most apprehensions of undocumented immigrants, far more than under Trump, because President Biden has done nothing?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"CBP has set records the last three years, under President Biden, for the most apprehensions of undocumented immigrants, far more than under Trump, because President Biden has done nothing?"

Sorry, doesn't fit their narrative.

Posts: 15874 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
"CBP has set records the last three years, under President Biden, for the most apprehensions of undocumented immigrants, far more than under Trump, because President Biden has done nothing?"

Sorry, doesn't fit their narrative.

They just miss the pictures of kids in cages.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Highest numbers returned.... but record numbers all way around, means more rejected. The numbers let in, and escaped are staggering.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Highest numbers returned.... but record numbers all way around, means more rejected. The numbers let in, and escaped are staggering.

More people are moving all over the world, not just here.

And the only people on TV saying our borders are open, thereby inviting immigrants to come, are Republicans.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was part of Bidens campaign speeches. The illegals are still quoting it at the border. They have shown them doing so on several networks.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mike,
Please answer for the record…do you believe the narrative that the border is being breached daily by unprecedented numbers of illegal immigrants is false or as you put it…absurd?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The basic reason for a surge (if true) at the border is because of the rightists' and Fox News disinformation narrative of "open border".

They think it's true. Rightist's push it to make Biden wrong but it has other consequences, such as the surge. It's a political lie.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That might be the biggest pile of BS you have ever spewed Kabob.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
The basic reason for a surge (if true) at the border is because of the rightists' and Fox News disinformation narrative of "open border".

They think it's true. Rightist's push it to make Biden wrong but it has other consequences, such as the surge. It's a political lie.

oh, you mean the actual OPEN border, which was under control at the end of 2020, which is allowing MILLIONS to cross over the last 3 years, is just optics?

ME, you can't believe that pointing out an issue is tantamount to there BEING an issue?

8 MILLION have crossed the border, by this administration's own numbers, in the last 3 years -- and you think this is an OPTICS/propaganda stunt?

all hat, no cattle

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was going to join in the voices arguing that Biden's statements and policies are partly responsible for the flood of illegals, but then I realized that would be rewarding the "Look! Over there!" tactic that Ledvm employed.

Posts: 6104 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Russia??

Really??

We don't know how hard to laugh at your government because your government operates in secrecy.

Posts: 6104 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:

oh, you mean the actual OPEN border

There is no such thing as an actual open border.

It's made-up shit by Fox and the right to attack Biden.

IOW, it's a lie.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Man…reading this thread is depressing. I mean severely.

The surge at the border is massive. I don’t live on the border permanently but I have ranch holdings there and have been associated with Texas/Mexican border my whole adult life…40+ years. The surge of migrants I see with my own eyes…it is unprecedented. I am told by acquaintances with CBP that smuggling and trafficking are at unprecedented levels as well.

The fact that some question whether it is even happening is terrifying to me.

It is happening and it is the biggest threat to our nation (at least as I have known this nation) today.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:

oh, you mean the actual OPEN border

There is no such thing as an actual open border.

It's made-up shit by Fox and the right to attack Biden.

IOW, it's a lie.

Not true. Large groups of people traverse our southern border daily…blatantly. They don’t even try to hide.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kabob needs to do a fact check.
As a candidate, Biden said that if he were elected president, "migrants should immediately surge to the border".
No-one else is to blame but Biden for the surge.
Look it up.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
I was going to join in the voices arguing that Biden's statements and policies are partly responsible for the flood of illegals, but then I realized that would be rewarding the "Look! Over there!" tactic that Ledvm employed.

All I can say is that I have emailed my congressman and my senators and expressed how happy I am that they are demanding border security before funding Ukraine. And, I am sympathetic to Ukraine. I love America much more.

J. Lane Easter, DVM