Find
Notify
Tools

Prigozhin Dies in plane crash. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted
Three theories I've heard so far.
1) The Russians did it. Unlikely as they like to try Traitors and execute them.
2) It was an Unathorised discharge inside the plane. Quite possible
3) The Yanks did it 24 hours after telling their citizens to leave Belarus Immediately.

Any new theories welcome.

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
while the plane did indeed crash, that's usually what happens when a commercial aircraft takes two air defense missiles

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised he lived as long as he did, given Putin's history of accidental or mysterious deaths of rivals.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Although the video footage is grainy it does not appear to have intact wings. Could be wrong.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Could be wrong.

Propaganda and lies are indeed rampant nowadays.

Be skeptical of practically everything.

BTW, I have a family of bigfoot living in the woods on my property. May they live in peace and propagate. Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
Could be wrong.

BTW, I have a family of bigfoot living in the woods on my property. May they live in peace and propagate. Wink

animal Outstanding!

~Ann

Posts: 19157 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
On the news tonight they showed pictures of small holes in one of the wings. The “expert” commentator, who was an ex fighter pilot, said it was was the type of damage seen from a SAM explosion….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
On the news tonight they showed pictures of small holes in one of the wings. The “expert” commentator, who was an ex fighter pilot, said it was was the type of damage seen from a SAM explosion….

Interesting someone had the presence of mind to make a video, definitely smoke when it went down. if it was Ukraine and I was Putin, I'd be shaking in my boots. Not likely though.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unlikely as they like to try Traitors and execute them.

…except when they fall out of an upper floor window, get accidentally poisoned with Novichok, or drink tea containing polonium.

Posts: 7165 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Could be wrong.

Did you see the video champ? That’s all I said - it was grainy and I could not see the wings.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fuck with the bull, you get the horns. It was a just matter of time.

Does anybody here, or anywhere, think that somebody that tries to run an unsuccessful coup on Putin is going to survive for very long?

Be interesting to see what effect this has in Ukraine since the Wagner battalion has been one of the few combat-effective Russian units in the war.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Putin’s comments on the BBC make for interesting listening. 10 lbs of bullshit in a 5 lb bag. He expressed his heartfelt condolences. What a joke……. barf

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
the video shows the plane literally falling out of the sky and I it looked like it was missing one wing. Wings do not just fall off planes. It takes a lot of force (explosion) to take a wing off. I do not think you can maneuver a modern plane hard enough to rip a wing off.

Posts: 499 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
there appear to be missle (con)trails in another video

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
quote:
Could be wrong.

Did you see the video champ? That’s all I said - it was grainy and I could not see the wings.

I didn't mean my satire as a personal attack on you.

Just sayin' that if Prigozhin is as smart as he claimed to be, he could fake his own death and disappear. To him, it doesn't matter if there are collateral deaths.

Nothing out of Russia can be trusted.

XXX

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
quote:
Could be wrong.

I didn't mean my satire as a personal attack on you.

Just sayin' that if Prigozhin is as smart as he claimed to be, he could fake his own death and disappear. To him, it doesn't matter if there are collateral deaths.

Nothing out of Russia can be trusted.

That is defiantly a possibility, he has the means but questionable if he has the smarts..

Posts: 499 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote