The Accurate Reloading Forums
Prigozhin Dies in plane crash.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3811043/m/1371016572

24 August 2023, 03:57
Code4
Prigozhin Dies in plane crash.
Three theories I've heard so far.
1) The Russians did it. Unlikely as they like to try Traitors and execute them.
2) It was an Unathorised discharge inside the plane. Quite possible
3) The Yanks did it 24 hours after telling their citizens to leave Belarus Immediately.

Any new theories welcome.
24 August 2023, 05:29
jeffeosso
while the plane did indeed crash, that's usually what happens when a commercial aircraft takes two air defense missiles

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com
24 August 2023, 06:11
Magine Enigam
I'm surprised he lived as long as he did, given Putin's history of accidental or mysterious deaths of rivals.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

24 August 2023, 06:13
bluefish
Although the video footage is grainy it does not appear to have intact wings. Could be wrong.
24 August 2023, 06:16
Magine Enigam
quote:
Could be wrong.

Propaganda and lies are indeed rampant nowadays.

Be skeptical of practically everything.

BTW, I have a family of bigfoot living in the woods on my property. May they live in peace and propagate. Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

24 August 2023, 07:23
Aspen Hill Adventures
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
Could be wrong.

BTW, I have a family of bigfoot living in the woods on my property. May they live in peace and propagate. Wink

animal Outstanding!

~Ann

24 August 2023, 08:01
jdollar
On the news tonight they showed pictures of small holes in one of the wings. The “expert” commentator, who was an ex fighter pilot, said it was was the type of damage seen from a SAM explosion….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
24 August 2023, 09:38
Grizzly Adams1
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
On the news tonight they showed pictures of small holes in one of the wings. The “expert” commentator, who was an ex fighter pilot, said it was was the type of damage seen from a SAM explosion….

Interesting someone had the presence of mind to make a video, definitely smoke when it went down. if it was Ukraine and I was Putin, I'd be shaking in my boots. Not likely though.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell
24 August 2023, 11:27
nute
quote:
Unlikely as they like to try Traitors and execute them.

…except when they fall out of an upper floor window, get accidentally poisoned with Novichok, or drink tea containing polonium.
24 August 2023, 16:12
bluefish
quote:
quote:
Could be wrong.

Did you see the video champ? That’s all I said - it was grainy and I could not see the wings.
24 August 2023, 21:56
Mike Mitchell
Fuck with the bull, you get the horns. It was a just matter of time.

Does anybody here, or anywhere, think that somebody that tries to run an unsuccessful coup on Putin is going to survive for very long?

Be interesting to see what effect this has in Ukraine since the Wagner battalion has been one of the few combat-effective Russian units in the war.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

24 August 2023, 22:54
jdollar
Putin’s comments on the BBC make for interesting listening. 10 lbs of bullshit in a 5 lb bag. He expressed his heartfelt condolences. What a joke……. barf

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
25 August 2023, 00:21
MtElkHunter
the video shows the plane literally falling out of the sky and I it looked like it was missing one wing. Wings do not just fall off planes. It takes a lot of force (explosion) to take a wing off. I do not think you can maneuver a modern plane hard enough to rip a wing off.
25 August 2023, 01:18
DuggaBoye
there appear to be missle (con)trails in another video

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI
25 August 2023, 05:11
Magine Enigam
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
quote:
Could be wrong.

Did you see the video champ? That’s all I said - it was grainy and I could not see the wings.

I didn't mean my satire as a personal attack on you.

Just sayin' that if Prigozhin is as smart as he claimed to be, he could fake his own death and disappear. To him, it doesn't matter if there are collateral deaths.

Nothing out of Russia can be trusted.

XXX

26 August 2023, 00:11
MtElkHunter
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
quote:
Could be wrong.

I didn't mean my satire as a personal attack on you.

Just sayin' that if Prigozhin is as smart as he claimed to be, he could fake his own death and disappear. To him, it doesn't matter if there are collateral deaths.

Nothing out of Russia can be trusted.

That is defiantly a possibility, he has the means but questionable if he has the smarts..