THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    The Passing of a Once Great Hunting and Shooting Forum - the Obsolescence of AR
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Passing of a Once Great Hunting and Shooting Forum - the Obsolescence of AR Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you disagree with me then fine.

Took you God Damned Long Enough To Figure That Out!!!!!!

Each and EVERY post I have made on this thread and on the one about Blocking The PF, all have the same basic message!!!!!!!!

You got to participating in the Crater, got your ass reamed, then went to whining about how the Crater was ruining the whole site.

Some how in looking around it does not seem like a whole lot of folks are buying into your contention!

I do find it odd, that after 8 years of No One wanting the Crater shutdown in spite of all the comments directed at Obama's regime and the folks that supported it, 6 months into Trump's Administration, you are hollering UNCLE!!!!!!!

I hope that Trump does succeed, if for no other reason, the number of Conservatives on here that will stroke out if he fails, will hurt the site.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
The above contorted diatribe of mixed fact and fantasy delivered in your characteristic curmudgeonly tone exemplifies the very thing I called attention to. Thank you for helping to get the message across.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
The Political forum at the moment: http://forums.accuratereloadin...3811043/m/7281099432

But then most people understand what the PF is for and underneath the crap aren't really bothered and will go out of their way to help people.

Most people understand that, the emotionally immature prefer to kick up a fuss over nothing.

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The above contorted diatribe of mixed fact and fantasy delivered in your characteristic curmudgeonly tone exemplifies the very thing I called attention to. Thank you for helping to get the message across.

What is contorted? I merely pointed out that I DO NOT AGREE with you on this subject, and HAVE NOT since you started whining!!!!

Grow your ASS UP!!!!

The ONE thing about Accurate Reloading that WILL keep it active, is that the PTB'S ALLOW people to express their opinions, WITHOUT Draconian Moderation!!!!

No One on here is under ANY obligation to agree with anyone else!

You got your tissue paper ass hole bent out of shape because EVERYONE did not agree with your opinions on EVERYTHING!!!!

That is the difference between Free Thinking Adults and individuals that think EVERYONE should agree with them on EVERY THING!

I worry when people agree with me, because when they do, then this world is as FUCKED up as I think it is.

You have been whining about this long enough, people are growing weary of it, Move Along with your life, the PTB's of the site aren't concerned and damn few of the members care!

You have a lot of good information and knowledge to pass along and there are plenty of other discussion areas on here that I have seen you participate in, you are not WINNING this one.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stumps? You sure seem to worry about it ........a bunch. You can't leave it alone......kinda like a,moth to a flame......

Posts: 41800 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I worry when people agree with me, because when they do, then this world is as FUCKED up as I think it is.

Damn, truer words were never spoken. Completely by accident, I'm sure. Similar to a monkey typing out a Shakespeare play by accident. Smiler

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Completely by accident, I'm sure.

No Sir, I have maintained that belief for the majority of my 67 years of life.

I am a Pessimist and a Realist, both of those tend to bother people.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
kinda like a,moth to a flame.

Yep, not one damn bit different than you buzzing around like a mosquito searching for ANY post/comment or response I make on the entire site, so you can make one of your witty little digs!!!

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Witty? Big Grin

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
Completely by accident, I'm sure.

No Sir, I have maintained that belief for the majority of my 67 years of life.

I am a Pessimist and a Realist, both of those tend to bother people.

More like a pissamist......

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, the word is Pessimist.

Expecting the PTB's of this site to bend to the wishes of a few individuals because they got their asses reamed in a discussion area that they DID NOT have to get involved in, is ludicrous.

Trying to get it done after all the Hell Conservatives, INCLUDING myself, raised about Obama from 2007 till 2017, after Trump being in office for a little over 6 months, is DOUBLY STUPID.

I do not pretend to be something I am not, nor do I act like I am more intelligent than I am or than my experiences have made me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, the word is Pessimist.

Expecting the PTB's of this site to bend to the wishes of a few individuals because they got their asses reamed in a discussion area that they DID NOT have to get involved in, is ludicrous.

Trying to get it done after all the Hell Conservatives, INCLUDING myself, raised about Obama from 2007 till 2017, after Trump being in office for a little over 6 months, is DOUBLY STUPID.

I do not pretend to be something I am not, nor do I act like I am more intelligent than I am or than my experiences have made me.

No, "pissimist" is correct and seems to better capture some of your more colorful interaction here. I, on the other hand am more of a skeptical optimist, or perhaps an optical skepticist......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More popcorn, please! New arrival of pootinbots!

Vlada
Russian troll

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
INTJ, I am a Pessimist and the beauty of this site is that each of us has the ability to express our OWN UNIQUE/INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS on the various subjects that come up.

The best thing about AR, including the Crater is that contrary to the BELIEFS of yourself and other Americans on here, EVERYONE can express their OWN thoughts/beliefs on the issues that get brought up and NO ONE has to fall into LockStep with ANY particular group or Political Ideology!!!!!!!

That is one of the concepts that is rearing its ugly head on the site and it is one that is so odd, because of the "Group" that is pushing it, but in actuality members of AR of one particular American political ideology really would like to see a certain level of censorship on here.

The sadder part is, they honestly seem to believe that others cannot see thru the hypocrisy of Americans, who supposedly cling to the concept of Freedom Of Speech, want people, even other Americans who do nit agree with them censored.

It is like they or you INTJ cannot comprehend that after 10 years + or - , whining/bitching/cussing Obama with 0 calls to shut down the Crater, 6 months into Trumps Presidency those folks want the Crater shut down or blocked!

I really hope Trump succeeds, because if he doesn't, there will be several members stroke out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's hell gettin' old,

Ah to be young, witty and eruidite like my bud
Amir!

these days I must be satisfied just being a cunning linguist!

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
INTJ, I am a Pessimist and the beauty of this site is that each of us has the ability to express our OWN UNIQUE/INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS on the various subjects that come up.

The best thing about AR, including the Crater is that contrary to the BELIEFS of yourself and other Americans on here, EVERYONE can express their OWN thoughts/beliefs on the issues that get brought up and NO ONE has to fall into LockStep with ANY particular group or Political Ideology!!!!!!!

That is one of the concepts that is rearing its ugly head on the site and it is one that is so odd, because of the "Group" that is pushing it, but in actuality members of AR of one particular American political ideology really would like to see a certain level of censorship on here.

The sadder part is, they honestly seem to believe that others cannot see thru the hypocrisy of Americans, who supposedly cling to the concept of Freedom Of Speech, want people, even other Americans who do nit agree with them censored.

It is like they or you INTJ cannot comprehend that after 10 years + or - , whining/bitching/cussing Obama with 0 calls to shut down the Crater, 6 months into Trumps Presidency those folks want the Crater shut down or blocked!

I really hope Trump succeeds, because if he doesn't, there will be several members stroke out.

It seems everyone can express their thoughts as long as they don't disagree with your feelings. I do not respect your feelings or anyone else's. I respect logic and rational argument, and a strongly held belief or emotion is nowhere close to being as valid as a conclusion derived from critical thinking.

With that in mind, you are completely off base in your assessment of what I want in the Crater. I suspect you are off base with what a bunch of other folks want too. Since so many are incapable of anything but repeated insults and belittling posts, I simply want an ignore feature that completely removes all evidence of the posters on ignore. Other websites have this. I have no interest in pissing matches or insult contests.

I like the vigorous and respectful discussion and debate of ideas. It's very hard to have that in the Crater even among those of us who would like to do so. That is because Internet forums are one of the worst ways to communicate, exceeded only by social media. I would not miss it one bit if all forums and social media platorms ceased to exist.

I also want people to have a sense of humor. I don't know if that is even possible for you because I have never even seen a smidgen of humor from you. Saeed's insults are lame, pathetic, and boring; but at least he is trying to be funny. So much of what is posted simply cannot be taken seriously......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
disagree with your feelings.

Disagreeing with my opinions, not FEELINGS, since my opinions have nothing to do with my feelings, is perfectly fine, I have no problem with people disagreeing with my opinions.

Most folks do not have a problem having their opinions disagreed with, but all too many on here, myself included sometimes step over the line of disagreeing with someone's opinion and begin making derogatory comments and false accusations.

As for this comment:
quote:
I like the vigorous and respectful discussion and debate of ideas. It's very hard to have that in the Crater even among those of us who would like to do so. That is because Internet forums are one of the worst ways to communicate, exceeded only by social media. I would not miss it one bit if all forums and social media platorms ceased to exist.

If you feel that strongly about the issue, WHY the HELL are you still here??????? No one is forcing you to stay and I have seen no announcements from the PTB's that INTJ is the Ultimate authority on how an Internet Forum, especially one whose membership is Voluntary, is "Supposed" to operate!

As to your comment about my sense of humor, I have an EXCELLENT sense of humor, especially when dealing with folks that are not making false accusations about me or in general being rude simply because I do not view the world or politics or my place in the system as they view their's.

This whole discussion revolves around the fact, that one member got his ass reamed in the Crater, and even though he still participates on AR and is a knowledgeable person and passes on good information in the sections he still posts in, he wants the PTB's to shut down the Crater, and that is DAMN SURE CENSORSHIP!!!

All the ARPF is, is a disorganised "Circle Jerk", that is what it is intended to be. The ones that have figured it out, either A, enjoy it, or B have packed up the tipi and hit the trail.

Maybe you need to look around and find someplace that fits your personal expectations better.

Life is a bitch and this site provides a lot of Cheap Entertainment or in the words of a old friend of mine, "Joke'em if they can't take a Fuck"!!!

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:

This whole discussion revolves around the fact, that one member got his ass reamed in the Crater, and even though he still participates on AR and is a knowledgeable person and passes on good information in the sections he still posts in, he wants the PTB's to shut down the Crater, and that is DAMN SURE CENSORSHIP!!!
Just more of your hard headed, as in too stubborn to get anything through it, bsflag

I didn't get "reamed". I was always able to hold up my side of the argument just as well as any other member and sometimes better. As a matter of fact, after I stopped posting in the PF I was contacted by some of my strongest PF opponents and they expressed regret for me leaving, urged me to return, and stated that they felt I was one of the more knowledgeable and informed persons who posted there. But the Political Forum became a free fire zone when moderation ended. Without Mommy Admin to moderate them immature people without self control act like children. The Crater became full of troll posts, spam, and people posting the kind of foul insults that are your stock in trade.

Yet, I've never called for the Crater to be shut down. I am among those who asked Admin if it was possible for a forum member to completely block the PF using Ignore and if Ignore could be used to block all posts from people on Ignore, including search results like "New since Last Visit" and "Active Topics". Many, many people would like that. If there were such Ignore features I bet they would be immediately put to use by most of the members.

The PF is also full of posts containing "fighting words" posted without fear of moderation from the safety of a keyboard by weak minded cowards who would never dare say what they said if face to face with those they attack. You've called people out for the same thing, Crazy. That single characteristic is probably the biggest reason members shy away from the Crater. I have never posted anything I wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face. I doubt you have. If only that were true of everyone.

Meanwhile, the decline continues with increasing rapidity. AR's internet traffic used to put it in the top 100,000 most popular sites but soon it won't even be in top 1 million.

Accuratereloading.com ranked relative to other sites.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Please, if you would, kindly point out where in the quote above I mentioned YOUR NAME??????

Please, if you would, kindly point out where I used any crude or vulgar language other than One (1), DAMN???????

quote:
I have never posted anything I wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face. I doubt you have. If only that were true of everyone.

That shows how stupid you are pansy ass!!!!!

I grew up in an area where you speak your mind to a person's face, and either whoop someones ass or get yours whooped! As much as you have whined over getting your ass reamed in a damn forum, I have a hard time believing you would be willing to square off with someone face to face!

You got your pansy ass reamed, you have been told MULTIPLE TIMES on here, don't know what kind of whiny pm's you have sent to the PTB's. that they are NOT going to change anything!!!!

Get OVER IT and Move On! You have a lot of experience and knowledge and it shows in the other topic areas you post in, but you have a tissue paper asshole when it comes to the CRATER.

From what I see you have one of two choices, don't pay any attention and just participate in the discussion areas you like, or leave the site completely!

The choice is yours!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
disagree with your feelings.

Disagreeing with my opinions, not FEELINGS, since my opinions have nothing to do with my feelings, is perfectly fine, I have no problem with people disagreeing with my opinions.

Most folks do not have a problem having their opinions disagreed with, but all too many on here, myself included sometimes step over the line of disagreeing with someone's opinion and begin making derogatory comments and false accusations.

Now that I can agree with 100%. We ALL step over the line ocassionally.

quote:
As for this comment:
quote:

If you feel that strongly about the issue, WHY the HELL are you still here??????? No one is forcing you to stay and I have seen no announcements from the PTB's that INTJ is the Ultimate authority on how an Internet Forum, especially one whose membership is Voluntary, is "Supposed" to operate!

That is not a feeling, it is an observation and a thought.

quote:
As to your comment about my sense of humor, I have an EXCELLENT sense of humor, especially when dealing with folks that are not making false accusations about me or in general being rude simply because I do not view the world or politics or my place in the system as they view their's.

Except that is when a sense of humor is needed especially.

quote:

Gren is top notch and hardly got his ass reamed. He simply grew tired of the BS and graciously bowed out.

quote:
All the ARPF is, is a disorganised "Circle Jerk", that is what it is intended to be. The ones that have figured it out, either A, enjoy it, or B have packed up the tipi and hit the trail.

Maybe you need to look around and find someplace that fits your personal expectations better.

Life is a bitch and this site provides a lot of Cheap Entertainment or in the words of a old friend of mine, "Joke'em if they can't take a Fuck"!!!

I have no personal expectations for the Crater, only a wish......

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:

Please, if you would, kindly point out where in the quote above I mentioned YOUR NAME?????? I started the thread and discussion, I left the Crater, and you have already described me as someone who "still participates on AR and is a knowledgeable person and passes on good information in the sections he still posts in" . Who else could you have possibly meant? Roll Eyes

Please, if you would, kindly point out where I used any crude or vulgar language other than One (1), DAMN??????? You do regularly throughout the forums. Not in every post, but quite often, enough to say regularly, even in posts above in this thread. If you don't see that in yourself, well .......

quote:
I have never posted anything I wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face. I doubt you have. If only that were true of everyone.

That shows how stupid you are pansy ass!!!!! I grew up in an area where you speak your mind to a person's face, and either whoop someones ass or get yours whooped! As much as you have whined over getting your ass reamed in a damn forum, I have a hard time believing you would be willing to square off with someone face to face! You're getting angry because you thought I said that applied to you. But look again, Sunshine, I said I doubt you have posted anything you wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face. You are sure a surly fellow but I think you would be just as surly to anyone you were speaking face to face with, even if it would get you into trouble.

As for me, what I said stands, "I have never posted anything I wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face." The biggest part of that is because I try to remain civil in these discussions. There are times I've used and will use fighting words to insult and inflame, but never on the internet, especially in a forum. Calling me a pansy ass from the safety of your keyboard is EXACTLY what cowards do. If you want to see that sort of behavior look no further than the AR Political Forum. You keep calling me names but you have absolutely no idea about me, where I've been, how I've lived, what I've done, what I will do, what adverse situations I have been in, who and what I've stood up against, what fights I've been in, and who I've "squared off with face to face". You don't have a clue. When you speak of me you are speaking in total, absolute ignorance but that doesn't seem to slow you down one bit, does it.

Get OVER IT and Move On! You should take your own advice. But even this one thread is more than you can bear to get over and move away from isn't it? Fact is, you just can't bear to have anyone disagree with you on any subject and in any discussion. I'm sure there is a name for that in a book somewhere. You can't argue with a chart so instead of countering the message you attack the messenger.

Your demeanor, language, and attacks hurled upon me and others in this very thread epitomize what drives people away from AR.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grenadier, You Are PATHETIC!!!

You are nothing more than a whiny, little suck tittie baby! You do not have the back bone to stand up against an adult, you got your pansy ass reamed by Edmond on the Crater, and now you want the PTB's of the site to shut down the crater, and don't have brains enough to comprehend that they aren't going to do it.

Dude, you have a lot of good information and knowledge to pass along, but you can not simply get past that you got your ass reamed by Edmond and the Liberals and Saeed and Don are NOT going to shut the place down to appease your whiny little ass!

And I will be more than happy to say that to your face, ANY DAMN TIME you want to try it!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grenadier, Sir the ball is in your court. No one really cares about the Crater and ANY effects it may be having on the rest of the site.

Maybe it is time for the Accurate Reloading Forums to ride off into the sunset, if that is how it works out, so be it.

But your whining/pissing/bitching/moaning, is not accomplishing ANYTHING, other than the two of us running up our post counts, and No One cares about that!

Why not just participate in the discussion areas you are interested in?

You got involved in the Crater, got your ass reamed, and now you want it shut down, EVERYBODY on here sees that, but NO ONE CARES!!!!!

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
...... all cowardly blasted from the safety of your keyboard.

All you have to do is read your posts to see that you're the one whining, pissing, and moaning - big time. In fact, it sounds like your about to burst an artery. Is the problem that you're taking medication or is the problem that you're not taking medication?

"If you're so irritated, have you considered leaving?" coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can guarantee you one thing, I will back up everything I say Pussy!!!!

You have already proved that you a whimpering little cunt!

You got your little pansy ass reamed in the Crater and now you want Saeed and Don to punish those bullies that exposed you for the twat you are!

Why don't you go grow up a little before you get into discussions with folks that don't find you a SUPERIOR INTELLECT!

posted Hide Post
quote:
I can guarantee you one thing, I will back up everything I say Pussy!!!!

You have already proved that you a whimpering little cunt!

You got your little pansy ass reamed in the Crater and now you want Saeed and Don to punish those bullies that exposed you for the twat you are!

Why don't you go grow up a little before you get into discussions with folks that don't find you a SUPERIOR INTELLECT!

Saved for when you claim you don't use vulgar and crude language. Roll Eyes

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
He's acting like a spoiled two-year old because he can't stand that I don't agree with him and he can't shut me up. He's an immature coward sitting behind a big bad keyboard who mistakenly thinks he can bully me. But he's all mouth and conniption fits. I hope he doesn't go into convulsions.

He is the AR Political Forum personified.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George, you can save anything and everything you want to, no one cares! I have never claimed that I don't/won't or haven't used such language on here, but in case you haven't noticed I am not a Majority of One concerning the usage of such language, and I have tried to cut down on using it!

Grenadier, the point still remains and everyone knows it, because they watched it happen.

You got involved in the Crater and got beat up by Edmond and the Liberals, now you want the Crater shut down, claiming that the Crater, single handily is ruining the whole Accurate Reloading site, and I simply do not agree.

You claim that I do not like it when people do not agree with me, I have no problem what so ever with anyone openly stating that they do not agree with my opinions, that is just life, no big deal.

But your posts/comments and efforts to blame the status of the whole AR site solely on the Crater tie directly to what happened to you, while you were participating in the Crater.

Claim whatever you like, but people saw what happened, and your continuing diatribe concerning the supposed effect the Crater is having on the whole site, simply illustrates that you didn't like the way you were treated in the Crater, so you want it shut down.

Let it go, your not going to get the satisfaction you want because the PTB's are not going to shut the Crater down, and if for no other reason, Saeed is not going to do something that will look as if he were backing down on an issue just to appease a few people!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Send this nonsense to where it belongs....the PG!

The PG has absolutely ZERO relevance to ANY of us other than when its denizens are let out for air and bring their assbaby behavior elsewhere to poison this site.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Crazy, you refuse to believe that unbridled childish behavior is responsible for breaking down discussion after discussion in the PF. But that is exactly what has happened. It isn't what's discussed, it's the manner in which it gets discussed and in the manner SPAM gets posted to censure the discussions. Visualize a table with people around it trying to have a good discussion and one of them jumping up and down with his fingers in his ears yelling, "POTATO, POTATO, POTATO, POTATO, POTATO, POTATO...."

When moderation of the Political Forum ended immature people began to act out their immaturity. It's not about what topic is discussed or what argument is posed. You see, reasonable moderation of discussions isn't censure. No, it just keeps those who can't control themselves from acting up. After a year, without moderation the childish are acting up more and more.

I'm not the only one who tired of wading through page after page of SPAM to find a decent topic, political or otherwise, only to watch it decompose into sewage. I am not the only one who tired of seeing meaningful intelligent discussions disrupted and broken down by post after post of butt plugs and nasty name calling. I am not the only member who tired of small minded people calling them and other members vile and insulting names from the safety of a remote keyboard. Anyone paying attention over the past year has seen many, many, many comments from long standing, upright members of AR who have pointed out and complained about the very same thing. You are very mistaken if you say they have not.

I guess I must say it again. Perhaps after enough repetition it will enter a few brain cells. I tired of the Political Forum because it became overrun with SPAM, TROLL posts, and nasty ass personal attacks like the ones you are so famous for. YES, you and your meaningless posts are a part of the problem. You are capable of engaging in meaningful and knowledgeable discussions and you often have. Great. But too often you just resort to childish, vulgar insults. That's what happens when you let your unbridled emotions override your thinking brain. Once a thread devolves to that any discussion is over. But that doesn't matter because the threads continue as nothing more than either SPAM, piss and vinegar, or a combination of both. Either way, they come up again and again in search results and drown out meaningful discourse. Just like every time you post a tantrum here and it float this thread to the top.

Lately, the ill mannered have not been restricting their childish behavior to the PF. Sadly it's spilling over into other areas. You provide a perfect example of it, Crazy. You have decomposed this thread into a series of vile personal rants against me. Wake up, Sunshine. YOU are the problem.

But, like it or not, try or not, this thread isn't about me. This thread is about the transformation of AR from a great hunting and shooting website into a mediocre (at best) Political website and about how, in just one year, AR has gone from having enough traffic to rank in the top 100,000 websites on the internet to not being among the top 1,000,000. So, why don't you stop your childish whining, incessant complaining, and your effort to shut me up. Go back to the dung heap.

(I don't really expect you to go away. You can't control yourself and your bi-polar posting. No, I expect you to throw more insults at me and I expect you to tell us AGAIN that the website belongs to Saeed to do with as he wishes. So, I challenge you to surprise me with a show of restraint, with your absence.)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gren--spot on!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since you and I are NOT part of the group that provides us access to this site, and the person that does foot the bill around here has already stated in easily understandable ENGLISH, that any of us/all of us that are dissatisfied with the manner that the site is being operated in are free to LEAVE and All Monies we have paid in as dues will be refunded.

No one forced any of us to join, no one is forcing any of us to stay. If you really were as upset as you claim, and the site Administrator openly stated that he was happy with things as they are, you would have left.

This site existed before either of us joined, it will exist after we are gone!

The PTB's are NOT going to silence Edmond, they are quite happy with the way things are running.

You can cuss me, you can make all the accusations about me you wish, but Bottom Line is You and anyone supporting you are NOT going to force Saeed to make any changes to the site just to suit a few disgruntled members.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Like a broken record. clap
quote:
Originally posted by Grenadier:
I don't really expect you to go away. You can't control yourself and your bi-polar posting. No, I expect you to throw more insults at me and I expect you to tell us AGAIN that the website belongs to Saeed to do with as he wishes.
No insults that time but I expect they will be coming.

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
Send this nonsense to where it belongs....the PG!

The PG has absolutely ZERO relevance to ANY of us other than when its denizens are let out for air and bring their assbaby behavior elsewhere to poison this site.

Just a quick question from a fellow admirer of idiom in the English language, what exactly does "assbaby" mean in this context and more generally please?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No insults that time but I expect they will be coming.

I do not deny that I have caused more than my share of unnecessary turmoil and disruption on here. Don gave me a two week vacation to Banned Camp one time and since then I have tried to control my use of language that does not accomplish anything for myself or anyone else or the general health of Accurate Reloading.

You seem to have convinced yourself Grenadier, that if you complain long enough the PTB's of AR are going to bend to your demands, ban Edmond and put AR back on the straight and narrow, Good Luck.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:
You seem to have convinced yourself Grenadier, that if you complain long enough the PTB's of AR are going to bend to your demands, ban Edmond and put AR back on the straight and narrow, Good Luck.
I have never asked for the banishment of any member, including Edmond, and I do not now. If you have any memory about what has been posted over the past few years you already know this to be so. I think you're projecting.

We can talk about the evils of hurricanes even if we know we can't stop them. We can discuss the pains of growing old knowing that none of us will ever be getting younger. We can even speak about how nice it would be to hunt Tyrannosaurus Rex but that won't change either.

The purpose of this thread is not to change AR. I have no expectation anything will change. Would I like it to? Sure, but that doesn't mean I can make it change. I would also like hurricanes to go away, aging to stop, and to book a hunt for a T. Rex. I can't change those either. But just because I can't change things doesn't mean I can't talk about them. We can discuss the passing of AR knowing we cannot change it. Randall, going on and on and on and on about how I can't change AR is totally irrelevant.

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
All that is left is to leave this here: https://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep. On Mel Blancs headstone is written "Thats All Folks". FWIW,as I have said before,if you don't like the sxxt on the PF just don't go there.As the old adage gos,if you argue with a fool,who's the real fool.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Still racing to the bottom like a toboggan. coffee

Accuratereloading.com ranked relative to other sites.