THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Game Wardens - Recent Interaction
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Game Wardens - Recent Interaction
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topgun 30-06:
quote:
Originally posted by 2th doc:
you may throw jabs at my math and writing skills that is of little concern to me...do you really think I do not know they are lacking? But what you and I both know is you met someone whom will not back down. Not because of ego like you but because my son died fighting for my right to my opinion. My advice to yo is tread softly around me asshole.
I can be found an if you truly are the sleuth you claim to be please do, I'll leave the porch light on for you.

I put in my time too back during Viet Nam so jerks like you can spout off, threaten people, etc. and then go crawl back in their hole! I also know that your bark is probably a lot worse than you bite like most little dogs! PS: Why the flock would I want to waste my time looking for a proven jackwad, LOL?!!!

Pink Lady Mountain mean anything to you? Made my living there crawling INTO holes asswipe!

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lindy2:
Arguments which depart from the question under discussion by making an appeal to the feelings and prejudices of the multitude are known as "ad populum" fallacies. These types of arguments are closely related to ad hominem arguments and are easy to make on a nameless and faceless internet site. These arguments often take the affirmative form of an appeal to patriotism, or they consist of negative appeals to superiority feelings and racial or religious practices.

The don't prove anything except that the people using them have no rational thing left to say about the original discussion so they feel they must do an end around by attacking the other person.

That never happens on AR. hammering

Besides, my penis is bigger than yours!

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pink Lady Mountain mean anything to you? Made my living there crawling INTO holes asswipe!

***Hey dickhead; yea I know where it is over there and it appears you're still suffering from PTSD from doing time over there! It also doesn't make you any better than me or anyone else that has served! You need to read this post by lindy that was addressed to you and STFU about service!

quote:
Arguments which depart from the question under discussion by making an appeal to the feelings and prejudices of the multitude are known as "ad populum" fallacies. These types of arguments are closely related to ad hominem arguments and are easy to make on a nameless and faceless internet site. These arguments often take the affirmative form of an appeal to patriotism, or they consist of negative appeals to superiority feelings and racial or religious practices.

The don't prove anything except that the people using them have no rational thing left to say about the original discussion so they feel they must do an end around by attacking the other person.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Topper you brought up 'Nam not me.

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Oh Lord, ISS is back and being channeled through a dentist! rotflmo Next will be the threats to gut someone like a fish...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13249 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2th doc:
Hey Topper you brought up 'Nam not me.

And who brought up his son dying into the discussion before my post for you to have the right to free speech?---DUH!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, we're getting a dick measuring contest within a dick measuring contest.

Can you imagine, 7 pages 'cause some wanna be got his feelings hurt. horse

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
Wow, we're getting a dick measuring contest within a dick measuring contest.

Can you imagine, 7 pages 'cause some wanna be got his feelings hurt. horse

My comment was meant as sarcasm. I probably should have prefaced it though, as in:

Dude....I mean no disrespect but my penis is bigger than yours! Wink

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote